by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:07 AM
warrior cats online...
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 01:59 AM

Old March 10th, 2021, 09:28 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default When can I see you again? (Private)

it was a warm summer day about 3 years after she had killed the queen. Her and her best friend aspen and moved into the palace she had taken a new name. Isabella. Queen Isabella and had married aspen. She hated being married to him for she knew her heart was not there. She had been married to him and been queen for little over 3 months now?

Her golden hair ha been scut short but she was still ida.
Her eyes and stubborn little smile was the same.
She sat on the throne. Ida when she had moved into the place had taken her and peya’s old room. She sighed looking around the throne room.
How could it be so long ago that they killed the queen.

Her eyes brightened as she saw a servant come in.
She was wearing a bright white shirt dress and a crown.

“Queen Isabella! We have a message for you!

She nodded and when the servant mentioned for someone to come in her heart stopped.
Her eyes narrowed what in the name of everything was peya doing here?

@Snook
Old March 15th, 2021, 06:56 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: When can I see you again? (Private)

// @~dust~

{Peya}

Peya sighed as he paced the hall outside the throne room doors, green eyes flitting from side to side. What had he even been thinking, coming here? What would he say? Maybe this was stupid. Maybe he was stupid. He could just leave, and she might never know-

The guard stepped back in and motioned him inside. He froze mid-pace, eyes wide. Then, he stepped through the doors.

The hall was grand and luxurious, but the most beautiful thing in it was Ida. In his eyes, she outshone everything else; simple and serious sitting on her throne. Had it been in this very room that they had confronted the queen, so long ago? She was no less beautiful but seemed haggard. Tired.

Peya himself had changed much as well. His once shaggy black hair was neater and shorter. New scars adorned his face and he seemed less like the reckless boy that had loved Ida and more like a man. His green eyes were still bright and lively, their slitted pupils fixed on Ida, but his short body was held with quiet confidence and strength. No longer did he shrink back, seeming to hide in his own shadow. But now that he was here, in front of her, his resolve wavered just enough for him to take a step back. His eyes dropped from hers, but a moment later, he knelt and looked up at her again.

"Your majesty," he said, at last, his voice quiet but with an ever-so-slightly mocking undertone. "You're looking as radiant as ever..." He cocked his head to the side, and laughter flickered across his expression. "Queen Isabella."

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old March 15th, 2021, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
// @~dust~

{Peya}

Peya sighed as he paced the hall outside the throne room doors, green eyes flitting from side to side. What had he even been thinking, coming here? What would he say? Maybe this was stupid. Maybe he was stupid. He could just leave, and she might never know-

The guard stepped back in and motioned him inside. He froze mid-pace, eyes wide. Then, he stepped through the doors.

The hall was grand and luxurious, but the most beautiful thing in it was Ida. In his eyes, she outshone everything else; simple and serious sitting on her throne. Had it been in this very room that they had confronted the queen, so long ago? She was no less beautiful but seemed haggard. Tired.

Peya himself had changed much as well. His once shaggy black hair was neater and shorter. New scars adorned his face and he seemed less like the reckless boy that had loved Ida and more like a man. His green eyes were still bright and lively, their slitted pupils fixed on Ida, but his short body was held with quiet confidence and strength. No longer did he shrink back, seeming to hide in his own shadow. But now that he was here, in front of her, his resolve wavered just enough for him to take a step back. His eyes dropped from hers, but a moment later, he knelt and looked up at her again.

"Your majesty," he said, at last, his voice quiet but with an ever-so-slightly mocking undertone. "You're looking as radiant as ever..." He cocked his head to the side, and laughter flickered across his expression. "Queen Isabella."
it was him he was here. Did he realize she was married.
Did he realize by coming here he’d throw her off course.

Ida stood up and motioned for him to stand up.
As he stood up Her brain which powers had grown so strong took over the minds of the servants as they walked out in a line left-foot after right-foot.

Her hands ran down her dress as she said
Peya. Peya......
idas eyes searched his as she ran up to him hugging him.
Her head buried into his chest she whispered her voice tight
Peya... why did you never visit.
After you and zen ran out on all of us I..I.... i didn’t now what to do.Peya I’ve missed you so much

Ida felt a tea run down her cheek. She knew aspen would hate her talking to Peya because he always called him “a bother”. Ida knew he’d come back all the times aspen told her he wouldn’t she knew he would come back.
She had always spied on Peya until her and aspen got married and
HE.... well he changed.
Ida was still young she was just a 19 year old girl trying to figure out things. And now things where about to get complicated.
Old March 17th, 2021, 08:29 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
it was him he was here. Did he realize she was married.
Did he realize by coming here he’d throw her off course.

Ida stood up and motioned for him to stand up.
As he stood up Her brain which powers had grown so strong took over the minds of the servants as they walked out in a line left-foot after right-foot.

Her hands ran down her dress as she said
Peya. Peya......
idas eyes searched his as she ran up to him hugging him.
Her head buried into his chest she whispered her voice tight
Peya... why did you never visit.
After you and zen ran out on all of us I..I.... i didn’t now what to do.Peya I’ve missed you so much

Ida felt a tea run down her cheek. She knew aspen would hate her talking to Peya because he always called him “a bother”. Ida knew he’d come back all the times aspen told her he wouldn’t she knew he would come back.
She had always spied on Peya until her and aspen got married and
HE.... well he changed.
Ida was still young she was just a 19 year old girl trying to figure out things. And now things where about to get complicated.
{Peya}

Peya stood still as Ida ran up to him, but finally returned her embrace, green eyes troubled. Finally he spoke, his serpentine voice more tender then usual. "I've missed you too," he murmured, hands soft on her back. "I wanted to visit. It just... " He winced. "Never seemed like the right time. Especially after you and Aspen... you know." He broke off the hug and held her at arms' length. "But much as I would like to say it, this isn't just a pleasure visit. Is it safe to talk here? I have something I need to tell you." Urgency tinted his eyes as he met her gaze.

Suddenly he cocked his head, some of his old playfulness resurfacing. "Of course, if this isn't secure, I could never be opposed to a more private location." He cocked one eyebrow and flashed her a crooked grin, though of course the comment was in jest. "I'd love to catch up. I'm just in a-"

His knee buckled a bit and pain flashed in his eyes. Biting back a groan, he tried to cover for his slip but could tell it wouldn't work. "-hurry."

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old March 17th, 2021, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post

{Peya}

Peya stood still as Ida ran up to him, but finally returned her embrace, green eyes troubled. Finally he spoke, his serpentine voice more tender then usual. "I've missed you too," he murmured, hands soft on her back. "I wanted to visit. It just... " He winced. "Never seemed like the right time. Especially after you and Aspen... you know." He broke off the hug and held her at arms' length. "But much as I would like to say it, this isn't just a pleasure visit. Is it safe to talk here? I have something I need to tell you." Urgency tinted his eyes as he met her gaze.

Suddenly he cocked his head, some of his old playfulness resurfacing. "Of course, if this isn't secure, I could never be opposed to a more private location." He cocked one eyebrow and flashed her a crooked grin, though of course the comment was in jest. "I'd love to catch up. I'm just in a-"

His knee buckled a bit and pain flashed in his eyes. Biting back a groan, he tried to cover for his slip but could tell it wouldn't work. "-hurry."
she grinned back and said
I get it was hard but, I had to marry aspen I had to.

She sighed and realized she would need to go to her room, well her and peya’s old room. Ida didn’t share a room with aspen only sometime. Maybe every once a moon? He would hate her talking to Peya he’d put her in the-
She shook her head don’t think about it.
Yeah there’s a more private place I can take you why?

Her eyebrow raised as her eyes searched his. Realizing his comment about being in a hurry she sighed sadly
Oh you have to leave soon? I..I guess we can go there now.

She grabbed his hands her shoulder sagging and led him to his and hers old room.