Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✧ iliri q&a ✧
by iliri
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:28 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 01:28 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:25 PM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:12 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2021, 07:01 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Dashing through the Ice! [Riverclan warriors and apprentices]

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Everything was still frozen, it was miserable and Snakeheart knew morale was still down despite his best efforts because of course it was. There were predators in the forest after all. Still there was no predators here and a race to poke at the clans competitive spirits may be just what they need. Besides it’d allow him to spot those with skills and persistence and such so that’d be good. So after a lot of talking with his mother and the tom and Foxblaze making a trip to cattail pond to set things up it was ready. A track, a racing track on the ice going all the way around the pond strong enough to support the racers as they scrambled along the cold and slick surface. It was perfect and if they thought that keeping balanced and running on the frozen pond was too easily then they were in for a shock because Foxblaze and Snakeheart had a whole pile of distractions and obstacles ready to harass them with. It’d be a fun race if not an easy one.

“Alright everyone gather here and listen up! We’re going to be having a race! You lot get the honestly hilarious opportunity to scramble around on the ice and avoid any troublesome spots to have bragging rights over your clanmates and prove to us all that you have the potential to be the fastest Riverclan cat above water as you may be below! Me and Foxblaze are going to be running this event and preventing foul play so be nice or I might just demote you or worse, let Mom decide what to do with you! Winners get….. Something I dont know if youre an apprentice of suitable age maybe Ill ask Lionstorm about getting you your name or something. You mainly get bragging rights if you win or get close to it. Feel free to step onto the ice and get used to it for a bit before I line you up on that starting line (rip my poor claws) and set you off! Any questions get directed to Foxblaze @Exis so dont bother with asking me!”

There. That should be enough explanation, races were pretty standard and easy and as much as the medicine cat wished to have a swimming race it was currently too cold and that risked flooding his den with sniffly cats. So keeping the clan out of the water as much as possible was optimal.

How this works:
-Once the race starts each ‘round’ me or Exis are going to post a prompt about the obstacle you’ll be encountering on the track (ie: A large log has been placed dead in your way!)
-Your next post should include your cats actions and how they try and avoid the obstacle!
-Dont describe them succeeding or failing though because progression is determined through dice rolls!
-Me and Exis will roll for you on our next post and a 1-10 is a fail with your cat getting around but being slowed and a 11-20 is a pass but your plan working and your cat keeping going strong!
-To encourage more then 1 line responses posts over 100 words will get advantage (We will roll twice and take the higher number rather than once, increasing chances of success)
-We will be rolling bare minimum every 8 hours often more.
-On a success you get +2 points on a fail you get +1 points if you dont post at all for that round you get nothing.
Person with the most points at the end wins!

(Disclaimer: you can try and have your cats slow others but no powerplaying and you better hope fox or snake don't see or you will be disqualified!)

Sorry if you dont have a warrior or app and I mentioned you! You can just ignore this whole thing!
Old March 18th, 2021, 07:08 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Dashing through the Ice! [Riverclan warriors and apprentices]

Snowpaw nods looking at them "I can try"

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 18th, 2021, 07:10 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Fishspeckle

A race? Nice!
Fishspeckle padded over to the starting area, testing the ice.
This would be fun!

Last edited by Willowfern; March 18th, 2021 at 07:14 PM.
Old March 18th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Heronflight heard this and stepped forward. She wanted to be more active in things, so this was a great opportunity. Plus she was curious of how she would do on the ice. She was fast at running for being mostly Windclan, but ice was always tricky even for them. The black and white molly didn't know if she was supposed to say anything, so she just kept quiet to wait for everyone else to come join them.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 18th, 2021, 07:11 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Mistpaw nodded eagerly, she was probably gonna fall on the ice but she was gonna have fun doing it!!

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

~ Featherbreeze ~

This sounded exciting. Finally, something new to do around this place. Lately, she had just been talking with one of her newer friends, Snowpaw about all the happenings going on with the leader and medicine cat. It was quite exciting to hear there would be a race, and on ice no less. She didn't have the most traction out of every cat but she thought she might do pretty well. As a young warrior, Featherbreeze was nimble and skinny which might put her at an advantage for the race. Of course, the stronger warriors might easier succeed at crossing across the ice.

~ Littlemist ~

Life had been dull. He had no friends and had lost touch with the entirety of his family who still lived in Riverclan. Basically, Littlemist was alone. With his apprentice missing for moons now there was nothing to do. It felt like life just decided to mess with him, play mind games on him, and all of that stuff. It seemed that the only cat on his side was himself. Today though, he planned to turn that all around. Littlemist decided to enter the competition. If he won, props to him, he would get a self-esteem boost. If he lost, who cares, it's not like it would matter in the long-run anyway.

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
chirps

Heading out of camp that day, Kestrelwing felt less grumpy than usual. Ever since the meeting and his pitched ideas, he'd felt a renewed sense of Clan loyalty, and while he still snapped at idiots here and there, for the most part he was doing better. Just in time for a little racing it seemed, and the thought of showcasing his speed was enough to get him up and out to Cattail Pond.

He watched as Snakeheart explained the rules, using this time to gingerly step on the ice. For once his skinny frame and small stature would come in handy, as it was pretty easy to keep his balance as the gray tabby slid a bit on the ice. Glancing over his shoulder, he flicked an ear towards Snakeheart. "Will you be testing out your own track, Snakebite?" he called, not bothering to explain why he was continuing the use of the nickname.

----------

Havenpaw shouldered her way through the group, not caring about stepping on any paws or tails. "Excuse me! Out of my way. Future winner coming through, goodness." Her huffs and puffs added an edge to her shoving until she was up at the front watching Snakeheart. He was explaining the rules, but the young molly didn't feel as though she needed lessons on how to run. Besides, all was fair right? Perhaps skillful paw placement would give her a leg up in the competition, at which she just grinned at the thought.

"Let's get this race started already! If anyone thinks they can beat me, well, then I'd love to see them try." Havenpawn grinned and crouched down a bit, tail waving behind her.

Last edited by spade; March 18th, 2021 at 07:17 PM.
Old March 18th, 2021, 07:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Blizzardsky glared at his clanmates,” I’m the best warrior in Riverclan, so I’m obviously going to win. I already won as the best swimmer as a young apprentice, and Thistlethorn-in-my-ass made me run laps as an apprentice, so I’m obviously the best runner, unless one of you is some secret Windclanner.” he meowed knowing they were typically good runners. He had to be the best at everything to be the clan leader.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 18th, 2021, 07:16 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Heading out of camp that day, Kestrelwing felt less grumpy than usual. Ever since the meeting and his pitched ideas, he'd felt a renewed sense of Clan loyalty, and while he still snapped at idiots here and there, for the most part he was doing better. Just in time for a little racing it seemed, and the thought of showcasing his speed was enough to get him up and out to Cattail Pond.

He watched as Snakeheart explained the rules, using this time to gingerly step on the ice. For once his skinny frame and small stature would come in handy, as it was pretty easy to keep his balance as the gray tabby slid a bit on the ice. Glancing over his shoulder, he flicked an ear towards Snakeheart. "Will you be testing out your own track, Snakebite?" he called, not bothering to explain why he was continuing the use of the nickname.

----------

Havenpaw shouldered her way through the group, not caring about stepping on any paws or tails. "Excuse me! Out of my way. Future winner coming through, goodness." Her huffs and puffs added an edge to her shoving until she was up at the front watching Snakeheart. He was explaining the rules, but the young molly didn't feel as though she needed lessons on how to run. Besides, all was fair right? Perhaps skillful paw placement would give her a leg up in the competition, at which she just grinned at the thought.
Stonefoot yelped at an apperentice stepped on his tail, saying soming a bout winning. "You exect to win? Against me? we'll see about that" Said Stonefoot, who knew he was better than most on ice.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 18th, 2021, 07:20 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

↠ Acornwhisker
Finally, something fun she could do around here! Maybe this was a good chance to redeem herself after that clumsy log incident...all that will be forgotten soon, right?

Acornwhisker lined up at the start, determination blazing in her bi-colored eyes. She wasn't going to make a fool of herself this time! But of course she was mainly here to let loose and have some fun.

Last edited by Doom; March 18th, 2021 at 07:21 PM.
Closed Thread