Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:00 AM
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Myling
Today 07:58 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by constellation
Today 07:53 AM
Stella’s Art &...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:45 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by constellation
Today 07:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 23rd, 2021, 10:34 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Frog fight! ( SHC apps and warriors )

forgpaw walked into a clearing in the forest, a good place for a sparring, there where trees and rocks in some places as well as flat spots as well, he had wondered why he hadnt spared here but that didnt mater right now. he had been looking forward to this for a while

frogpaw sat and waited for him clanmates who where rather slow at least least some of them, being in front of all of them made him feel powerful and he liked it hello clanmates, as most of you know the gathering turned into a battle. that is why im holding a sparring event. he explained proudly standing tall

the goal is to beat your opponent obviously. how you do it i dont care as long as you dont kill them, if they are to injured to fight it is your job to take them to he medicine cat den. if you opponent gets to scared and leaves find yourself another one. if yo cant come to me and i will find one for you but i will find somebody stronger than you or if there is nobody put you in another group. he said looking around. only the strong would win and only the strong. if nobody has questions then please find a partner he said before sitting down more loose and watching the others partner up

rules! and stuff

i will roll for hits and point what this means is you will post your cat attacking or dodging and not post the move working or not, i will roll and tell you if it worked o not, then you will post the move working or not and get x amount of points

- 1-5 is a miss and 0 point 5-10 is a sloppy hit and 1 point and 10-15 is a hit and 2 points

- please dont join if you dont understand

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance

Last edited by Jade13; March 26th, 2021 at 10:13 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 10:51 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Frog fight! ( SHC apps and warriors )

Berrypaw looked around for a partner. She saw Frecklepaw and padded over to him. "Wanna go against me?" she asked. Of course, Berrypaw had not done much training yet, but she always looked up to older warriors to see how they fight. I will be fine she decided after a bit of thinking. @feather lily

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 23rd, 2021, 10:59 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Gorsesong grumbled, but went over to make his way over to the clearing. He flicked his ear in irritation; this was more than he'd like to do, but he had a feeling the other Clans were doing the same thing with what they had in their territory.

He then flinched. Were they actually throwing frogs? Throwing valuable prey around like it wasn't something StarClan could take away at anytime? He felt anger surge through him and his tail bristled. How could his Clanmates be so stupid? He growled and dug his claws into the ground to keep himself from yowling aloud, but... something about the event made him want to join. Even if it was something stupid, maybe he was stupid, too. Either way, he did want see what his Clanmates would do if they had to go up against himself.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old March 23rd, 2021, 12:31 PM

@Stormpoppy

frecklepaw looked over sure! he said. he wasnt the best fighter in the clan but he was ok he walked over to a more open spot and waited for frogpaw to say go. it had been a while since he had trained and was ready for some sparing. he was planing out where he was going to go and what he was going to do. he didnt know how to climb so that was out of the picture, maybe he could blind them wit h rocks and dirt and then attack? who knew all he wanted to do was win or at least try to

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:02 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
@Stormpoppy

frecklepaw looked over sure! he said. he wasnt the best fighter in the clan but he was ok he walked over to a more open spot and waited for frogpaw to say go. it had been a while since he had trained and was ready for some sparing. he was planing out where he was going to go and what he was going to do. he didnt know how to climb so that was out of the picture, maybe he could blind them wit h rocks and dirt and then attack? who knew all he wanted to do was win or at least try to
"Thanks" Berrypaw meowed and thought about what she was going to do to fight. Maybe she would just go for it? Well, the only thing Berrypaw knew for sure was that she would try to bite one of his legs, as that would make attacking easier. Berrypaw was hoping not to have to travel to the medicine cat den, as she did not want any fatal injuries that she would remember in the future.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:29 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@feather lily
Hairball was officially an idiot. Why he thought he was at ALL qualified to have an event, even if it was one unsanctioned by Dawnstar, Shrewstep had no idea, and had every intention of watching with distaste, but an idea began to gradually form in his head. There were going to be cats here, quite a few cats, all listening to Hairball. He was going to show them just how unqualified this rat was, beat him at his own game so to speak. Frogpaw liked to spread rumors, WELL, he was going to make a few of his own.

Walking purposely through the small group of cats already gathered, he stopped in front of the event 'leader', a wry smile stretching across his face. Really becoming important, aren't you? he asked, looking at the cats behind him. Leading an event and everything. But are you really qualified? After all, you ARE still an apprentice. One thing guaranteed to get a rise out of Hairball, the difference in rank. Taking another step forward, he made his tone a bit friendlier, in case there were any nosy cats around, and asked So why don't we have a spar? See how qualified you really are! The last part was a bit of a threat if he was honest, he had no intention of letting this cat walk away with his reputation intact.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:37 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

(Lilypaw is wounded and will probably watch, but if you want Frogpaw to kinda bully her into participating she will) @feather lily

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
(Lilypaw is wounded and will probably watch, but if you want Frogpaw to kinda bully her into participating she will) @feather lily
( im down for frog bullying her into participating, just to seem nice though he will try and have who she goes against go easy)

Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:41 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
( im down for frog bullying her into participating, just to seem nice though he will try and have who she goes against go easy)
(Okie doki)

Lilypaw was watching the sparring. She couldn't believe that Frogpaw wanted to fight after they were already wounded, besides they had fought really well and they already he extra training thanks to Dawnstar. She ducked her head as Frogs gaze flashed over her.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
(Okie doki)

Lilypaw was watching the sparring. She couldn't believe that Frogpaw wanted to fight after they were already wounded, besides they had fought really well and they already he extra training thanks to Dawnstar. She ducked her head as Frogs gaze flashed over her.
frogpaw looked over really! ugh weaklings he hissed to himself come on! this is why your hurt if you actually cared about fighting and your clan you wouldnt be so weak he said only loud enough for lilypaw to hear. he had go to the battle and didnt come back to hurt and his injurys where from a warrior he killed!

Closed Thread