Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:04 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 01:44 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Fish
Today 01:43 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Fish
Today 01:36 AM

Old June 30th, 2021, 06:35 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Blossomkit’s Family Finder!

ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN FILLED! THIS FINDER IS CLOSED! Thank you to everyone who submitted, even if your request wasn't accepted! It's always appreciated

I have decided to add one of my non-WCO OCs, Blossomkit, into WCO! But first, I wish to find a family for her. She and her siblings WILL be born through roleplay. After the birth RP, they will start at one moon old, and will not know anything much about the current state of affairs with ThunderClan. They will learn so through RP. All of the siblings will age up together. Also, her family is in ThunderClan.

Here are the roles I’m looking for:

- Biological Mother (TAKEN by @Meeklein’s Shadowmist! http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...00#post1032300)
- Biological Father (TAKEN by @Ashnose’s Graywhisker! Will be referred to by name or as “parent” instead of father. http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...79#post1031779)
- Biological Sister (same litter) (TAKEN by @~Storm~’s Briarkit! http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...87#post1035187)
- Biological Brother (same litter) (TAKEN by @Michael's Hailkit! http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...87#post1038487)

It would be helpful if you knew what Blossomkit looked like, so here’s her description:

Blossomkit is an average-sized she-kit who is also an average weight for her build. Her muscle mass is normal for a kit’s: not a lot of it because she’s still young and in the nursery, but she’s not frail or weak. Blossomkit has cuter details to her, things that are more youthful or kit-like. She is also a bit on the curvier side. Her fur is medium-length, and really soft, too. It’s an average thickness, and because she’s a kit, a bit fluffy. It’s pretty smooth, but gets ruffled easily in some places. She also has a neck tuft. It’s a thing of fur that covers most of the front of her chest, but by the way it’s positioned, ends up also covering the front of her neck. The fur is fluffy and tufty, sticking outward, and only spanning a little to the sides.

Her fur itself is black, with her neck tuft and belly being light gray. She also has a stripe starting at the base of her neck - which would be right between her shoulder blades - which runs down to the end of her tail - which would be where the tail-tip is - that is also light gray. Blossomkit has rounded almond eyes that are unusually reflective, easily catching the light so that it looks like they’re shining most of the time. The eyes themselves are dark blue. Being a kit, Blossomkit has no scars, and she wasn’t born with any disabilities, either. She has a cute pink nose.

If you’d like to apply, here’s the form!

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
How will they treat Blossomkit?:
Are you active with this character? / Are you active?:
Other:
Mention Me: @TheNyanCatMinecart

This isn’t first come, first serve. I will look through all the applications and choose from them!

Also, I’m not looking for any half-siblings or older siblings. If the parents decide to have more kits when Blossomkit and her siblings are grown up, then that’s great. However, I would not like her to start out with any extended kin.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; July 15th, 2021 at 01:00 PM.
Old June 30th, 2021, 08:28 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Blossomkit’s Family Finder!

Name: Embertalon { Bio }
Role Wanted: Father {Biological}
How will they treat Blossomkit?: Really fatherly and kind
Are you active with this character? / Are you active?: Yup!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; June 30th, 2021 at 12:10 PM.
Old June 30th, 2021, 12:07 PM
i am kenough

Name: Blossomtrail
Role Wanted: Bio Mother
Appearance: A white-based calico with a lot of orange and some light creamy brown. Mismatched green and blue eyes.
Personality: Loud, boisterous, and very outgoing. Unafraid, takes pleasure in challenging the limits of her abilities. Very independent.
How will they treat Blossomkit?: Pretty much how she treats everybody- Familiar, protective, but with an ounce of tough love. She'll be heavy on the "you can do this just have to try" side.
Are you active with this character? / Are you active?: Bloss and one other character are my only two atm, I try to keep her active enough but understand if you prefer a daily poster.
Other: Blossomtrail used to be in multiple Clans at once, and she has Quite a large family of either blood kin or adopted kin.
Old July 1st, 2021, 01:23 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Name:
Nettlekit

Role Wanted:
Sister/Littermate

Appearance:
Nettlekit is a dark-brown/black kitten with little white markings and yellow eyes.
refs

Personality:
Nettlekit is silent most of the time, you could call her a quiet loner but she doesn't like being alone. She enjoys being the centre of attention while keeping her mouth shut, she uses being a small kitten to her advantage to get adults cooing at her cuteness. She silently gets her way, she tends to use her head during issues, literally. She often will headbutt and push her way through complications. She cannot be persuaded, no matter how hard you try. She will grow as a character as she ages but being just a baby rn she doesn't have much of a personality.

Blossomkit will be a convenient pillow or play-mate, whichever Nettlekit may need at the moment. She'll 'listen' if Blossomkit needs someone to talk to, but it'll just be her being in the same area and not offering anything.

I'm trying to get more active with Nettlekit which is why I'm trying to get her some relations, I really enjoy writing a character who doesn't speak much! I'm also on almost everyday and I'm getting better at frequent replies so I'd say I'm fairly active.

Other:
So I've only rped Nettlekit once and I've figured her only around a few weeks old, I know you probably wanted new characters for siblings so they could get to know things together but I just had to apply her here!

Mention Me:
@TheNyanCatMinecart

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 1st, 2021, 04:16 PM

Bump!

Old July 2nd, 2021, 07:52 AM

Bump!

Old July 2nd, 2021, 08:03 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Name: Graywhisker
Role Wanted: father
Appearance: see my sig
Personality: ^^
How will they treat Blossomkit?: very well, he’ll be caring and most likely a bit over protective.
Are you active with this character? / Are you active?: yes and yes
Other: n/a

Old July 3rd, 2021, 05:11 PM
B i r b

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
I have decided to add one of my non-WCO OCs, Blossomkit, into WCO! But first, I wish to find a family for her. She won’t be born through roleplay, but when she starts out, I’d like her and her siblings to be young enough to not know anything that is going on in the Clan. They’ll start to learn through roleplay and various interactions. Also, her family is in ThunderClan.

Here are the roles I’m looking for:

- Mother
- Father
- Sister (same litter)
- Brother (same litter)

It would be helpful if you knew what Blossomkit looked like, so here’s her description:

Blossomkit is an average-sized she-kit who is also an average weight for her build. Her muscle mass is normal for a kit’s: not a lot of it because she’s still young and in the nursery, but she’s not frail or weak. Blossomkit has cuter details to her, things that are more youthful or kit-like. She is also a bit on the curvier side. Her fur is medium-length, and really soft, too. It’s an average thickness, and because she’s a kit, a bit fluffy. It’s pretty smooth, but gets ruffled easily in some places. She also has a neck tuft. It’s a thing of fur that covers most of the front of her chest, but by the way it’s positioned, ends up also covering the front of her neck. The fur is fluffy and tufty, sticking outward, and only spanning a little to the sides.

Her fur itself is black, with her neck tuft and belly being light gray. She also has a stripe starting at the base of her neck - which would be right between her shoulder blades - which runs down to the end of her tail - which would be where the tail-tip is - that is also light gray. Blossomkit has rounded almond eyes that are unusually reflective, easily catching the light so that it looks like they’re shining most of the time. The eyes themselves are dark blue. Being a kit, Blossomkit has no scars, and she wasn’t born with any disabilities, either. She has a cute pink nose.

If you’d like to apply, here’s the form!

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

This isn’t first come, first serve. I will look through all the applications and choose from them!

Also, I’m not looking for any half-siblings or older siblings. If the parents decide to have more kits when Blossomkit and her siblings are grown up, then that’s great. However, I would not like her to start out with any extended kin.
Name: Shadowmist
Role Wanted: Mother
Appearance: Black pelt that fades to silver further down her body with white back paws and dark blue eyes with a light pink nose
Personality: Kind and soft. Very careful with kits and enjoys being around them. She's the kind of cat that would give her life for a cat in danger she doesn't even know.
How will they treat Blossomkit?: Very well! I'm talking showered with baths, cuddles, warmth, and love.
Are you active with this character? / Are you active?: Yes
Other: Shadowmist is blind in her right eye.
Old July 4th, 2021, 05:43 AM

Name: Dovekit
Role Wanted: sister
Appearance: black with yellow eyes but small than most kits her age
Personality: A loner. She does not talk much, very hard to talk with her if you don't know her. But she is kind.
How will they treat Blossomkit?: They would kinda hate her because every love her but Dovekit is overlooked. It grows as they get older.
Are you active with this character? / Are you active?: Yes
Other:
Old July 4th, 2021, 05:30 PM

Bump!