Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by wendigo
Today 03:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Moonraven
Today 03:57 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:53 PM
Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 03:45 PM
Snowheart's Mini Animated...
Last post by constellation
Today 03:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2021, 03:43 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan Recovery 101

Watching RiverClan trudge out of their camp left a bitter taste in Sweetsong's mouth. They still thought Firefly Cove belonged to them? He'd prove them wrong. Those filthy fish rats would pay for what they'd done - and more.

In the meantime..

He was aware of Pinewatch's corpse collection squad for a vigil, but he thought her energy was misplaced. Vigils should not be the priority right now: the Clan was in shambles. They had no food. No leadership. Dozens of cats were injured. Icicleripple .. he wasn't sure where she was, but something needed to be done to address this.

Event [#event]

Exhaustion clung to his bloodied pelt as he moved toward the center of the clearing. His eyes were narrowed with focus as he looked around the scattered crowd, expression grim as he raised his voice. "ThunderClan, we need to put our efforts into reconstruction. Icicleripple-- appears to be preoccupied, and we have several cats in need of medical attention. We can't do much in terms of healing but we can at least stop the worst of the bleeding! We also need cats who are able-bodied to verify those vermin have left our territory, go hunting, and gather more cobwebs because we'll need them." .. Oh, he almost forgot about the kits. They weren't really his thing, but he knew Tansythorn had redirected them out of camp. "Someone needs to go gather the kits in the territory too, I believe several of them were evacuated by queens."

Sweetsong beckoned to the destroyed fresh-kill pile, sour. "Our Clan has suffered some heavy losses today. Let's not make it worse by neglecting our well-being further." He'd give cats a chance to decide where they wanted to help out, before he tried to assign anything.

HOW THIS WORKS:

- Your cat can decide where they want to help!
| Right now, ThunderClan is in need of three major things:
basic healing (cobwebs only), food, and more cobwebs.

| The cobwebs will stop cats from bleeding out, and buy them some time
until @Panda1440 is back from hiatus and can treat them properly.
Each cat who finds cobwebs can carry 5 back to camp per trip.
Keep track of your cobweb findings in your post so
I can update the herb storage!

| RiverClan's Frozenberry has destroyed the prey pile and ThunderClan
needs to restock before the Clan goes hungry.

| Someone needs to make sure RiverClan actually left!
Who knows what they're planning, now that they've had a stronger taste of blood..

| A handful of kits were told to go to the Weeping Tree while the battle raged,
and need to be collected if they're still outside camp.

| There is NO structural damage to the camp from this raid,
so repairs are unnecessary. Your cat can fortify the camp walls
or dens if they wish.

- IF your cat is in need of medical attention, make sure you post HERE!
Cats looking to help stop bleeding can post their efforts in this thread,
and I can update the raid healing thread to include who is no longer bleeding.
Please note how many cobwebs you use on a cat so I can keep the storage
updated!

This is a community effort, once your cat decides what they want to do they can start doing it!
Cats can also make their own small patrols to work on tasks.

Sweetsong will direct cats to tasks as needed/if wanted.

Last edited by BEAR.; July 31st, 2021 at 03:45 AM. Reason: fixed mention
Old July 31st, 2021, 03:52 AM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Recovery 101

Thunderkit padded into the clearing and said "I would like to help Iceicleripple"!

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; July 31st, 2021 at 04:33 AM.
Old July 31st, 2021, 03:57 AM

My Mood: Fine

Eaglesong padded up to the cat that was
speaking, her thoughts where still racing
from her conversation with Splashleap... if
you could call it that... it was more like
them screaming at each other... then
fighting a little and then....

She shock her head, she didn't have time
to think about that now. I can help
with... uhm... something?

Credit for avatar goes to @Singing Jay

My mental health hasn't been the best lately so replies will be a slow

Sorry if my writing i bad, i haven't written in awhile...
Also, you don't need to ask permission to have your character have a crush on mine but I can't promise that it will go anywhere...

Last edited by im a cat; July 31st, 2021 at 03:58 AM.
Old July 31st, 2021, 04:12 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

For @BILL.

Mistyshade sighed as she looked around. So much damage. Not the damage where camp was broken, but the damage were cats were all sitting around with wounds. The whole fresh kill pile was destroyed.

"If you want, I can go gather the kits." Mistyshade meowed to Sweetsong.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old July 31st, 2021, 05:26 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

➸ cornpaw 🌽

he was a busy man, doing his own thing out in the territory, far away from camp. (what he was doing was unknown.) so he was oblivious to the battle that had been going on - the injuries, deaths, the terrible stench of sweat, tears, and blood (and riverclan). that meant that he, fortunately, was uninjured and didn't suffer from any battle trauma. he felt no guilt!! he still loved his thunderbuddies, buttttt..he was also very glad he wasn't here for the fight, walking into camp just a few seconds after sweetsong started talking and seeing everyone.

cornpaw blinked, glancing at the cats who werw crowded around some limp bodies, then the cats who were gathering around sweetsong. "wow!! you guys look terrible." he blurted out with wide eyes, trotting over to the few cats near sweetsong. yeah, he felt a bit bad and he probably should be serious right now, but that didn't stop him from saying random stuff that would..probably anger someone.

he looked at the (so far) three other cats that had come to help - a kit, eaglesong, and mistyshade - who were either didn't know how they wanted to help or had decided to do something that, in his opinion, was boring. "SWEETSONG!!" he yelled, pushing himself to the very front of the small group so he was positive that the bloodied tom would notice him. "I wanna help!! I can help, right? can i collect a bunch o' cobwebs and food??" he questioned. did he know how to hunt? no. he'd been slacking on his training a bit, too busy thinking about pranks - because pranks were his LIFE.

there was also another problem. clearly, the problem was that the riverbutts even managed to get into camp. "can i put thorns on the camp walls?? it's extra strength!!" if a cat got shoved into a wall that was mostly covered in thorns, he was pretty sure they'd stop to consider what just happened. he wasn't really thinking about the possibility of his own clanmates getting poked with thorns, that flaw didn't exist in his mind.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 31st, 2021, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust~ View Post

For @BILL.

Mistyshade sighed as she looked around. So much damage. Not the damage where camp was broken, but the damage were cats were all sitting around with wounds. The whole fresh kill pile was destroyed.

"If you want, I can go gather the kits." Mistyshade meowed to Sweetsong.
"I could help you Mistyshade" Leafwind mewed.
Old July 31st, 2021, 05:51 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Owlflame felt cold. Not a rainy day, howling wind kind of cold, but a cold that ran so deep she felt it in her core. The usually stoic she-cat looked torn, body covered in smaller injuries for the most part but her fur matted and appearance dishevelled. Sweetsong's voice rang out in her ears, but she was only listening just enough to hear the instructions - she had walked past the vigil being held moments ago, and something about the sheer number of bodies shocked her. Perhaps she was going soft? Violence and bodies had never bothered her all too much before - it was a part of war, after all. She came to the silent conclusion it only affected her because she knew well all the bodies laying there - she shared her life with them and lived alongside them all for many moons. She was brought out her thoughts by the end of Sweetsong's instructions, and very obnoxious apprentice, Cornpaw was it?, shouting - Insentive, no? but she didn't speak. The cats gathered were here to offer assistance, and Owlflame wouldn't complain about that. She gave a small nod to Sweetsong to indicate she'd do what she could, unsure if he even saw it, before trudging her large form away to collect cobwebs, maybe hunt? She didn't really have a plan, but she knew she'd find something helpful to do once she was out of camp. They all had a role to play in Thunderclan's recovery, and she would certainly not shirk on hers.
[Open for anybody to come along with her to collect cobwebs and/or hunt]

Last edited by North; July 31st, 2021 at 06:46 AM.
Old July 31st, 2021, 06:27 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Geckoleap was still a little upset on what Riverclan had done. They had buried some of their clanmates once again. Nothing seemed to go right for them. Hopefully light would start to show. But they were Thunderclan. They'd bounce back. She knew they could! The older molly looked over at her son, seeing him wanting to help out his clan. Now that was what she wanted to see in him.

She padded up to Cornpaw. "Okay settle down just a bit. When you talk fast some cats might not understand you.", she whispered to him, placing her tail on his back. She was thinking about collecting cobwebs. Maybe she could take him with her. "You can come with me to collect cobwebs.", Geckoleap meowed. She mostly wanted to get her son out from underneath other cats paws.

// @finnzel; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 31st, 2021, 06:57 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

@Angelique //

➸ cornpaw 🌽

someone padding up beside him made him turn his head, leaning over and attempting to just lay on his mother while standing up. "okayyy!" did he really talk that fast? if he did, he hadn't noticed - but it must be true since his mom was saying it and whispering for some reason. him being told he talked fast must be some super secretive info if she was whispering. he'd try to talk slower so his thunderbuddies could understand him.

a huge grin appeared when his mother offered to take cornpaw to collect cobwebs. "YAY!" he cried out in high pitched joy. he got picked to get cobwebs with his mom and nobody else did! take that LOSERS! he thought with a quiet snicker, quickly hopping away from geckoleap and towards the camp entrance. sweetsong would surely notice them leaving to get cobwebs, unless he just wasn't paying attention. either way, corn didn't really care.

"COME ON, MOM! LETS GO! LETS GO!!" he called, already back at the entrance just like he was when he first arrived. being in camp wasn't really his thing, so he was pretty happy that he'd be leaving almost as quick as he came back. cobwebs and pointy sticks, here he comes!!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 31st, 2021, 07:02 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Shadowheart~
Worry invaded her senses as she stepped out into the clearing. Icicleripple had finished putting cobwebs over her injuries, maybe she was supposed to lay still, but she most definitely wanted to help. The smell of dried blood and Riverclan hit her like a train, causing Shadowheart to wrinkle her nose as a scoff escaped her.
Turning her head to look towards Sweetsong, she listened to the instructions. Anxiety prickled her pelt as she begun to believe she wouldn’t be able to do anything properly after losing sight out of her right eye. Shadowheart had taken in a soft breath, steadied herself, and diving into what needed to be done.
Taking a deep breath she bounded towards the exit and entrance to the camp, she was going to make herself useful at least and try to collect some cobwebs, she wasn’t so sure about hunting.

//open for interaction! Be warned, she lost sight in her right eye during the battle so she’ll be a bit jumpy with sounds on her right side\\

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; July 31st, 2021 at 07:03 AM.
Closed Thread