by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:47 PM

Old August 5th, 2021, 12:03 PM

Default Fierce's Character Shop!

So, I've done this before but I'm going to do it again. Welcome to my character shop! I can make only cats at the moment. Warrior cats. Below are the forms and prices, taken from my previous shop and to this one.

So, are you looking for something less expensive? Well, the small pack is for you! Below is the form that I will be filling in if you choose this!

Name:
Sexuality:
Clan/Affiliation:
Basic Personality:
Basic appearance:

You want something more expensive and more creative? You’ve come to the right place! Below is the form I will be filling in!

Name:
Prefix Meaning:
Suffix Meaning:
Sexuality:
Clan/Affiliation:
Descriptive Personality:
Basic Traits:
Descriptive Appearance:

Y-you want something MORE expensive and descriptive? *scratches head through dark brown hair* Alright. Below is the form that I will be filling in.

Name:
Prefix Meaning:
Suffix Meaning:
Past Names (if any):
Future Names (if any):
Sexuality:
Clan/Affiliation:
Past Clan/Affiliation (if any):
Descriptive Personality:
Descriptive Traits:
Allegiances Appearance:
Descriptive Appearance:

Wow, there’s something more than the large pack? Yes there is! This is a bio template that I created. You can see it below.

Names Section

Current Name:
Prefix Meaning:
Suffix Meaning
Past Names (Oldest First):
Future Names (Closest First):

General

Age (in moons)
Current Gender:
Gender at Birth:
Sexuality:
Created Date:

Residence

Current Clan/Affiliaton:
Past Clan/Affiliation (if any):
Past Rank(s) (if any):
Birth Place:

Relationships Section

Biological Father(s):
Biological Mother(s):
Biological Sibling(s):
Biological Daughter(s):
Biological Son(s):
Biological Kits(s):

Adoptive Father(s) (if any):
Adoptive Mother(s) (if any):
Adoptive Sibling(s) (if any):
Adoptive Daughter(s) (if any):
Adoptive Son(s) (if any):
Adoptive Kit(s) (if any):

Current Mentor (if apprentice):
Past Mentor (if any):
Current Apprentice (if warrior):
Past Apprentice (if any):

Best Friend(s):
Friend(s):
Enemies:

Love Interests:
Past Love Interests:
Crush:
Mate:
Past Mate(s) (if any):

Personality

Overview:
Traits
+
=
-

Mental Age:
Phobias:
Beliefs:

Fun Facts

Favorite Season:
Favorite Prey:
Wish:
Secret that Nobody Knows:
Sound of Voice:

Appearance

Allegiances Appearance:

Descriptive Appearance:

Breed:
Fur Color(s):
Fur Texture:
Fur Length:
Markings/Patterns:
Eye color(s):

Body Structure:
Scent:
Scars/Deformities:

Image(s)

[Insert Credit Here]
[Instert Image Here]

These are some add ons, some things I can add on to your pack for some extra kk. Below are the add ons and their prices.

NPC Family: I can make you an NPC family for your cat for just 10kk. I will only be adding parents and siblings. If you want siblings with your NPC family, let me know how many. With this, I will be putting all the way at the bottom their appearances.

Backstory: I can make a backstory for your cat for just 50kk. I know it’s a bit much but I tend to get carried away with backstories.

Art Piece: I can make an art piece for your cat for just 10kk using this small lineart.

Thank you for reading that! Below is the order form!

Form
What Pack:
Pre-filled things:
Add-ons:
Other:
Mention me: @~Fierce~

Currently working on: Extra Large Pack for @/poppy.

Waiting List
@/Katkit1234 order

I apologize if your order takes so long. I have school along with basketball practice. I'm also working on making the cat breeds more realistic so I ask staff through vms and it might take a while.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; September 25th, 2021 at 02:00 PM.
Old August 5th, 2021, 12:08 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Fierceclaw's Character Shop!

What Pack: Extra Large
Pre-filled things: StarClan
Add-ons: Backstory
Other:
Mention me: @~Fierceclaw~

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old August 5th, 2021, 12:10 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

What Pack: Extra large pack

Pre-filled things: Warrior

Add-ons: I would really just prefer a fully fleshed-out character and basic familial relationships, as I'd like to base a story off of this - I'll pay extra, so please, make it however detailed you'd like!

Other: None

Last edited by Mercury; August 5th, 2021 at 12:11 PM.
Old August 6th, 2021, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust~ View Post

What Pack: Extra Large
Pre-filled things: StarClan
Add-ons: Backstory
Other:

Basics

Current Name: Gingercloud
Prefix Meaning: For her color of fur
Suffix Meaning: For the softness of her fur
Past Names (if any): Gingerkit, Gingerpaw
Future Names (if any): N/A
Age (in moons): She was 50 moons when she died. If she were alive, she would be 100 moons old
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Creation Date: August 6th, 2021

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: Starclan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: Riverclan
Mentor(s): Open for former
Apprentice(s): Open for former

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): Open
Mother(s): Open
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring:

Best Friend(s): Open for former, open
Friend(s): Open for former, open
Neutral: Open
Acquaintance(s): Open
Enemies: Open for former, open

Crush:
Significant Other:

Personality

Overview: Gingercloud is a very snobby and posh cat. She considers herself very royal and thinks that she's better than everyone else. She doesn't like talking to others except for those that are like her. She's sort of a bully but she won't be mean to those younger than her, like kits or apprentices. She's changed a bit now that she's dead, like she won't bully others that much, but she still feels that she's the top of everyone. Deep inside her, she's nice, she just doesn't want to admit it. She'll help anyone in need and to those close to her that are nice, they know that Gingercloud isn't just a snob underneath all that fur.
Traits:
+ Nice deep down
= will help anyone in need
- snob, thinks she's royalty and above everyone else

Mental Age: 100 moons
Phobias: Someone being better than her, an overflowing river

Sociability: 6/10
Responsibility: To defeat everyone
Cleanliness: 8/10
Generosity: 7/10
Manners: 8/10
Bravery: 9/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: More logical

Favorite Season: Green-leaf
Favorite Food(s): Fish
Favorite Word: Queen
Favorite Sound: The sound of the wind rushing through her fur; she finds it comforting

Greatest Hope: That she's always come out on top
Greatest Strength: Her ability to help others in a time of crisis
Greatest Weakness: Her personality
Worst Nightmare: Being bullied
Deepest Darkest Secret: She only bullies because she's scared of being bullied
Most Treasured Memory: Being with her once happy family

Background

Place of Birth: Riverclan Nursery
Date of Birth: April 6th, 2013
Former rank(s): Kit, apprentice, warrior
Beliefs: Starclan

Physical Traits

Allegiances Description: Orange tabby with golden eyes

Descriptive Appearance: She's a beautiful orange tabby cat with long, fluffy fur. Her dark orange stripes make a beautiful pattern on her body. Her orange fur that isn't her stripes is a soft, orange color, almost golden. She's a maine coon breed so she looks like a big cat. Her ears are big and pointed, letting her hear from some long distances. She has golden eyes that are a bit dull colored but they are pretty.

Fur Color(s): Orange, almost golden
Fur Texture: Fluffy
Fur Length: Long
Markings: Dark orange tabby patterns
Eye Color: A bit dull golden color

Body Type/Structure: She's a lanky she-cat. She's big but her fur makes her look even bigger
Voice: It's a sort of singsong voice
Scent: She smells like fish, even after all these moons

Coordination: 7/10
Reflexes: 8/10
Strength: 7/10

Backstory: Gingerkit was born to {Mother} and {Father} in Riverclan. She was the only one in her litter to survive. It was leaf-bare so it was common for most kits to not survive that much. Since Gingerkit was the only one of her litter, {Mother} and {Father} spoiled her. She grew up to be snobby and mean to everyone, often picking up fellow kits along the way that agreed with her views. She was big for her age so she seemed intimidating, almost a monster, to other kits. Gingerkit soon flew up the ranks of popularity among the kits and as soon as she became an apprentice with her new name, Gingerpaw, she set out to be top dog cat among the apprentices. She learned very slowly, and she often struggled with her mentor whenever it came to training. That caused her to become an apprentice late and caused her to be more mean now that her friends became warriors before her. Once she became a warrior, she started again with her usual whenever she changed ranks but she mostly only was at the high rank with warriors her age or younger. As she grew older, she started to intimidate more warriors and at the age of 49 moons, she had intimidated almost half of the warriors in the clan. On the day that she turned 50 moons, she was out for a swim. It was leaf-bare, of course, and the snow had melted, making the water higher than usual. Gingercloud's back paw caught on something at the bottom and she couldn't get free. She struggled and struggled, being pulled down many times underwater and swallowing a lot of water until she managed to get up on the bank but by then she had swallowed too much water. She died there near the river, all alone. She now spends her time in Starclan, looking down on Riverclan and often visiting the river that she had died at.

I'm finished with your new character! The spots that are left blank are for you to decide if she had one/had any since it won't affect her backstory. Your total adds up to 550kk.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; August 8th, 2021 at 04:12 PM.
Old August 9th, 2021, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
What Pack: Extra large pack

Pre-filled things: Warrior

Add-ons: I would really just prefer a fully fleshed-out character and basic familial relationships, as I'd like to base a story off of this - I'll pay extra, so please, make it however detailed you'd like!

Other: None

Basics

Current Name: Leopardheart
Prefix Meaning: For her leopard-like fur
Suffix Meaning: For her change of heart over time
Past Names (if any): Leopardkit, Leopardpaw
Future Names (if any): N/A
Age (in moons): 30 moons
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Creation Date: August 9th, 2021

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: Riverclan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: Thunderclan, Windclan
Mentor(s): Open for former
Apprentice(s): Open

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): Leopardsnow
Mother(s): Acornwhisker
Sibling(s): Buzzardwhisker
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): Open
Friend(s): Open
Neutral: Open
Acquaintance(s): Open
Enemies: Acornwhisker, Buzzardwhisker, Open

Crush:
Significant Other:

Personality

Overview: Leopardheart is a very sweet cat. She helps anyone in need, no matter who they are. She is very understanding of others problems, often offering her help in any way she can. She strives to help cats with their sexuality or gender problems, since she's been through it all. She's loyal to her clan and all her friends, since they mean a lot to her. She's very protective of her family but she doesn't know this, not having cared that much for her family. Sometimes she wants to help too much that it's overwhelming and a bother since she doesn't know when to back off.
Traits:
+ Understanding, helps others with problems
= Loyal, sweet, caring
- sometimes can be too helpful, can sometimes be a bother, doesn't know when to back off

Mental Age: 30 moons
Psychiatric Complications: N/A
Phobias: Her mother, her sister

Sociability: 8/10
Responsibility: To help others, especially ones with gender and sexuality problems
Cleanliness: 8/10
Generosity: 8/10
Manners: 8/10
Bravery: 9/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: More emotional

Favorite Season: Leaf-bare
Favorite Food(s): Fish, mouse, rabbit
Favorite Word: Helping
Favorite Sound: The sound of a happy cat

Greatest Hope: That there will be no homophobic cats in the world
Greatest Strength: Her eagerness to help others
Greatest Weakness: She doesn't know when she's gone too far
Worst Nightmare: Everyone being homophobic and turning on her
Deepest Darkest Secret: She used to be homophobic
Most Treasured Memory: Helping others deal with their problems

Background

Place of Birth: Outskirts
Date of Birth: February 9th, 2019
Former rank(s): Kit, apprentice
Beliefs: Starclan

Physical Traits

Allegiances Description: Darkish brown bengal cat with dull light green eyes

Descriptive Appearance: She has a lithe body, having aquired it from his Windclan father. They have a bit of muscle and sturdy legs, that having aquired from her Thunderclan mother. He has short, soft fur, having the feel of a fluffed out towel. They have a long tail, long enough to wrap around a skinny tree branch three times. She has small paws, the size of the top of one of the big marshmallows. He has big ears, around the length of a medium long flower stem. They are a bengal cat breed. She has darkish brown fur, with lighter brown, almost white, fur that covers the underside of his body. They have a thick scar that runs from her chest and down to his belly. Their bengal patterns are in black fur, often in different shapes around her body. The markings are mostly on the upperside of his body, mostly in dots or stripes. Their belly fur is always standing up, even when she tries her best to lay it flat. The part of his muzzle that is underneath their nose is white and she has long whiskers. He has a small face, making their features look miniature. Her markings are around his face as well, not reaching their white muzzle and stopping at her eyes. He has a thin line of light brown fur circling their eyes. Her eyes are big and wide, the only thing big in his face. Their eyes are the dull color of light green.

Fur Color(s): Darkish brown fur on upperside of her body and light brown, almost white, fur on underside of his body
Fur Texture: Soft fur, the feeling of a fluffed out towel
Fur Length: Short
Markings: Black bengal markings and thin light brown fur circling their eyes
Eye Color: A dull light green

Body Type/Structure: Lithe and skinny, with a little bit of muscle and sturdy legs
Voice: Soft and airy voice
Scent: Smells like a mixture of fish, mouse, and rabbit

Scars / Deformities: A scar running from her chest to her belly, given to her by her mother
Diseases / Conditions: N/A

Coordination: 8/10
Reflexes: 8/10
Strength: 7/10

Father
Leopardsnow; Leopard for leopard like markings, snow for white fur; 60 moons; A white bengal cat with a lean structure and light green eyes; Windclan; {Senior} warrior; Tom; Bisexual; Happy cat and cares for his family

Mother
Acornwhisker; Acorn for her brown fur, whisker for her thin happiness in her heart; 60 moons; a brown cat with a muscular structure and dull brown eyes; Thunderclan; {Senior] warrior; She-cat; Straight; Cold hearted, bully, homophobic

Sister
Buzzardwhisker; Buzzard for her brown fur, whisker passed down from her mother; 30 moons; an exact replica of her mother, a brown cat with a muscular structure but instead of dull brown eyes, has light green eyes; Thunderclan; Warrior; She-cat; Straight; Same as her mother, cold hearted, bully, and homophobic

Backstory: Leopardheart was born as Leopardkit to Acornwhisker and Leopardsnow along with her sister Buzzardwhisker, then Buzzardkit. They were born in the outskirts, so Leopardsnow could be there to see his kits. Acornwhisker and Leopardsnow were already separated by this time. Acornwhisker let Leopardsnow name one of the kits, Leopardkit, and then she took her kits away to Thunderclan. Leopardkit and Buzzardkit were taught by there mother to be homophobic and to hate anyone that dared to be different from their sexuality and gender. Leopardkit and Buzzardkit were big bullies and often talked bad about apprentices and warriors who fit in the group that their mother described different. Leopardkit had a deep guilt but it could never rise high enough to stop her. Soon, Leopardkit and Buzzardkit became Leopardpaw and Buzzardpaw. Leopardpaw ended up with a mentor that was in the different group. Her mentor knew about Leopardpaw being homophobic and tried to change her view. It helped but what also helped is that Leopardpaw started to have doubts of her gender and sexuality. She tried her best to bury it but she confided in her mentor. She tried her best to show that she didn't change, but inside she was going through a dark phase. She silently was switching through genders and sexualities, letting only her mentor know when she was something else. She switched to lesbian but then changed to trans tom and straight. Then, he changed to gay but then changed to non-binary and bisexual. Then, for the last time, they changed to genderfluid and pansexual. The only reason she stayed sane through his dark phases was with the help of their mentor. When she turned 13 moons old, he became a warrior, with the name of Leopardheart. They then officially announced to her friends and family in Thunderclan that he was genderfluid and pansexual. Then, while they were out in the forest hunting, her mother came out of nowhere and started talking to him, that this was not the way to live and that they were a disgrace to the family, like Leopardheart's father. She then pinned her down and gave him a scar from their neck to her belly. Terrified, Leopardheart ran away from Thunderclan, bleeding, and headed towards Windclan. His mother never talked about their father but she had said that he lived in Windclan. While out on the territory, she accidently ran into a white bengal cat. He then knew that this was their father. They looked alike. Leopardheart explained her problem and Leopardsnow took him to Windclan. Leopardheart lived peacefully there until they were 20 moons. That was when at a Gathering, they saw her mother and Acornwhisker threatened to kill Leopardsnow if she didn't leave Windclan. Terrified again, Leopardheart left Windclan soon after that and went to join Riverclan, where he now resides in peace, well, in as much peace as they can get.

I'm finished with your character! Here is the refrence picture that we talked about. The two sections left blank are for you to decide if she has one/any since it won't affect her backstory. Your total comes down to 560kk.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; August 9th, 2021 at 02:31 PM.
Old August 9th, 2021, 03:53 PM
Collector of Screams

Oh my goodness, Fierce- I love them to bits, thank you so much!! I will absolutely relish exploring their story, and finding out who he'll turn out to be! I'm a bit new to writing gender fluidity, but I'm excited to see how it turns out (and unreasonably happy to hear Leopardheart ends up in RiverClan. Because river. And fluidity. Ye-)!
Old August 9th, 2021, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
Oh my goodness, Fierce- I love them to bits, thank you so much!! I will absolutely relish exploring their story, and finding out who he'll turn out to be! I'm a bit new to writing gender fluidity, but I'm excited to see how it turns out (and unreasonably happy to hear Leopardheart ends up in RiverClan. Because river. And fluidity. Ye-)!
I'm glad that you love Leopardheart. A small tip: What I do if I have a character that is genderfluid, I usually like to go she/him/they everytime that you're using a pronoun in your post. If you don't get what I mean {I don't}, you can see how I switched through pronouns while describing the appearance
Old August 9th, 2021, 05:47 PM
Collector of Screams

@~Fierceclaw~

Ooo, thanks for the tip - I'll keep it in mind!
Old August 9th, 2021, 09:00 PM

Bump. Extremely bored
Old August 10th, 2021, 10:20 AM

Bump

Last edited by ~Fierce~; August 10th, 2021 at 10:20 AM.