Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:31 PM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:29 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:28 PM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:25 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:23 PM

Old September 11th, 2021, 08:34 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan/RiverClan Night Fishing

Dawnstar paused as she stood in front of the sparse pine trees that thinned out into RiverClan's territory. She sat at the edge of the border, glancing over her shoulder at the cats that had tagged along. In hindsight, she was wondering if she had picked a few different cats, preferable ones that hadn't just come from the border brawl, but no worries. She reminded herself that she wasn't here to win anything or prove her strength, just claim some attention and have her cats test their skills against the fish.

The dark tabby nearly blended in with the night, her muscles rippled with undisputable strength while she sighed softly. She wasn't even trying to fool herself that ShadowClan was truly fit to pick a fight with RiverClan so soon after beating WindClan. That win had given her clan a rush that she was going to use to her advantage. Her cats were strong, but RiverClan had numbers and were more aggressive, unlike passive WindClan. If she cared about something as insignificant as victory she'd have waited, let her fighters nurse their injuries, and sent them out when they were ready.

This was mostly about blood and violence, how many catfish could her clan gut and skin before it became too much? RiverClan wasn't going to sit back and let this slide, they'd retaliate.... they'd better or Dawnstar would have to start making personal trips and that would just be a pain in the ass. "Shadestorm, Fiercefire, and Dapplecloud. I want you to remember that this isn't about winning, it's about shredding as many guppies as you can and returning home. As soon as you hear, scent, or see reinforcements pull back. I prefer that none of you return home dead." Dawnstar reminded the patrol leaders and then gave a nod of her head, allow them to start making their way into RiverClan's territory.

RiverClan
Splashleap [ @gs29513 ]
Plumstorm [ @implimm ]
Sparrowskip [ @:Grimmlin: ]
Stormtalon [ @Ziera ]
Mistypaw [ @Starry ]

VS.

ShadowClan
Dapplecloud [ ~Fierce ~]
Tigerrose [ @Willowfern]
Daisypaw [ @Beetlenose ]
Hogstep [ @Leafi
Spottedleopard [ @Little Timmy ]

RiverClan
Briarfrost [ @spade ]
Sunsetbloom [ @Rani ]
Palehound [ @Rainquail ]
Fiercepaw [ @~Fierce~ ]
Goldenpaw [ @Singing Jay ]

VS.

ShadowClan
Shadestorm [ Singing Jay ]
Snakebite [ @Snakebite13 ]
Cougarivy [ @Ravensong ]
Sparkpaw [ Ziera ]
Whisperpaw [ Papaya ]

RiverClan
Goosefury [ @Papaya ]
Wormbite [ @x ghostie ]
Blizzardsky [ @Zesty Mango ]
Lizardfrost [ @Shade. ]
Whitepaw [ @WinterMara ]

VS.

ShadowClan
Fiercefire [ @Hawkice ]
Badgerscar [ @Angelique ]
Icesplash [ @forestecho ]
Gingerpaw [ @Rockfall ]
Falconfur [ gs29513 ]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 11th, 2021, 09:02 PM
chirps

Default Re: Night Fishing

⚘ Briarfrost

Stars dappled the night sky as Briarfrost worked her way across the territory. Blue eyes glowed in the dim lighting, and though her pelt wasn’t as dark as she would’ve liked, it was better than nothing. White flecks gave her away, but her height already did that. Behind her, her patrol mates were rather quiet, perhaps their minds were still taking in the meeting.

Death, chaos, bickering... stars, the molly hoped that Kestrelstar would return soon. Even though she had a few... choice words to say to the mouse-brain, the Clan needed order more than ever before.

”Keep your ears alert and eyes on the look out,” the senior warrior called behind her as she slowed her pace. ”Fiercepaw, remember the fighting moves we reviewed should anything happen and stick close. You too, Goldenpaw.” They were nearing the ShadowClan border, and instantly her muscles were tense. It was quiet for now, but Briarfrost wasn’t naive. She knew the look of vengeance when she saw it, and Dawnstar had looked ready to slice into RiverClan then and there at the Gathering. She wouldn’t be surprised if they were planning something.

// @Rani @Rainquail @~Fierce~ @Singing Jay
Old September 11th, 2021, 09:55 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Palehound trots behind Briarfrost and near to Sunsetbloom. She knew no one else in this patrol besides Fiercepaw, but they hadn't spoken in moons, so she stuck close to the only cat she was familiar with. Of course, this was the reason she told herself when in truth she just wanted to be near the molly for purely selfish reasons.

She didn't see the need to speak. This wasn't really a stealth patrol, but any noise on their part could be the difference between any surprise they could have on anyone in the patrolled area.
ShadowClan was rather nasty, that much could be seen from their treatment of WindClan and the way they handled situations, always claws first and rarely questions asked later.

As Briarfrost passed a few words of encouragement to the apprentices, she disengaged from her spot beside Sunsetbloom regretfully and took up a place at the rear instead, letting the apprentices pass by her. They shouldn't keep all the warriors sandwiched into one place of their patrol.

@spade @Rani @Singing Jay @~Fierce~

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 12th, 2021, 12:32 AM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

| @Leafí; @Willowfern; @Beetlenose; @~Fierce~ |

Spottedleopard was excited. They had just beat some bunny butt but what could the guppies do? They could be smarter than the bunnies, but what could a floppy fish do to them? Honestly, ShadowClan could take care of all the clans and be ruler of the forest if it weren’t for Starclan “four clans” rule. A grin spread across her face as she knew what patrol she was in, with her friend daisypaw. Them two had both killed a bunny apprentice in the battle a few sunrises back. RiverClan we’re a bunch of dim-witted fish brains, so what could happen?

I’m ready, I’m ready, I’m ready. She repeated in her head, ready to kick some guppy butt. She was so excited- there wasn’t enough bloodshed at the last battle, so maybe this would change that. The first impression this clan had in her was, in one word, weak. Just like Windclan, they nearly had enough fighting skills to effect ShadowClan. I’m ready. she thought, signaling her tail in signal she was ready. She waited for the others, keeping herself high alert for any early attacks from the fish.
Old September 12th, 2021, 02:00 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

[ @Snakebite13 @Ziera @Papaya @Ravensong (make sure Cougar does well)]

Shadestorm nodded as his leader spoke. He could
still clearly remember the border fight that had given them
the Sky Glade, he had fought the deputy that day and basically
won since Wolffang had disappeared into the battle after just a
few hits. He hoped that either the leader or deputy would be there
at the battle, he wouldn't mind some more fame in beating them
up, or maybe even killing a high ranking fishy-breath.

He wasn't pleased with getting two apprentices to work with
when the two other patrols only had one each to deal with.
Dapplecloud hadn't been in his way much at all but it was
Fiercefire who he had a problem with, the tom was younger them
Shadestorm yes but he was also the only other cat in Shadowclan
with two apprentices, and even if he would happy get rid of
Meadowpaw he still took having two as a trophy of sorts.
Maybe this battle would help him out a little.

He swished his tail, signaling to his patrol to follow him.
The night was dark as the proceeded forwards and he made
sure to creep as quietly and unnoticeably as his large build let
him, though the dark tabby fur that covered his back helped
out a great deal.

Now, now it's time to shed some blood...

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 12th, 2021, 05:07 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Oh tonight was a beautiful night that rung of glory yet undiscovered and the fierce sting of the territories that Sunsetbloom had learned to love! The gigantic ex kittypet took none of the brutality and pure wildness for granted as the born wild cats off did, there was something awe inspiring and dangerous here that you respected or perished to. Despite this it was also the zest and burn of life that made things meaningful and striking in a way ever level ever same kittypet life was not.

So even as the maine coon molly kept her guard up and always prepared to fight for her life should that wildness cause a sudden shift in peace she was basking in quiet contentment as she patrolled. And her contentment totally wasnt due to the mind melting sight of Palehound gorgeous visage gleaming in the moonlight beside her. Yes the molly who Sunsetbloom had not been gazing at with adoration totally wasnt putting a float in her step and a fire in her heart even as Palehound pulled back to flank the younger members of their group. Ah who was she trying to kid in her own mind Sunsetbloom would fight a dog even with her terror of those beasts for the other warrior.

@spade @Rainquail @~Fierce~ @Singing Jay
Old September 12th, 2021, 05:22 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

✨Goldenpaw✨

The night was calm, too calm, as if a large fox was hiding
in the bushes just waiting to attack, it was too clam for Goldenpaw
to feel at ease. She couldn't help but shiver a little, it wasn't that she
was scared per say but the night was chilly and her muscles were
tensed up in preparation for whatever the night store for them...

She glanced towards Briarfrost and nodded in response, she had sort of
wished Splashleap would have led the patrol Goldenpaw was on but Briarfrost
was good enough, she was a senior warrior and even though she wasn't the
deputy she was still someone Goldenpaw could benefit from being impressed if
she did well on the patrol.

Yes, she was gonna remember her training, that she had done alone, that she had
done with the warrior a few days ago, and most of all, that she had done with Heartsoul
in her dreams, in Starclan. She felt a little tingle of pride, no one knew that she had been
chosen by the Starclan warrior since she'd promised him that she wasn't allowed to tell
anyone about their dream-trainings, and she hadn't, she was loyal both to Heartsoul and her clan.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 12th, 2021, 07:42 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

The night hung over Splashleap like a blanket, speckled with bright stars. The reason they were out a night? Normally they weren't. Meaning that anyone intent on causing trouble would likely do so in the early, or late, hours of the day. And well......this time they would be met with a nasty surprise. 15 odd Riverclan cats, all on high alert. But at least in the first few moments of their arrival, nothing seemed to be apparent. A few rustles from Shadowclan territory was the only sign anything but them was awake, and that could easily be a raccoon or a fox. They were welcome to keep either, in her opinion.

Still, something felt off. Maybe it was the incredibly strong Shadowclan scent, practically blanketing the area(she didn't SEE any though!), but Splashleap couldn't help unsheath her claws. It made her a bit slower in her walk, but she'd sacrifice that for a jump on any opponents that did appear. Stay close. We want to be able to help eachother out. she muttered to her patrol, casting a venomous look across the border. Yes, staying together was best.
@implimm @:Grimmlin: @Ziera @Starry

Last edited by gs29513; September 12th, 2021 at 07:42 AM.
Old September 12th, 2021, 07:56 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Tigerrose padded through the forest, deftly leaping over the occasional root, thoughts swirled in her mind,
I wonder if the guppies are aware of the fact that they now have two clans angry at them? Well... I wouldn’t say Dawnstar is angry, she’s just upset that Birdbrain is getting too big for his fur... but there are some of my clan mates that are angry, no doubt about that.

Yes, those guppies would be in for an awful surprise, they would regret the day they thought they were as good as ShadowClan.
Old September 12th, 2021, 10:08 AM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy View Post
| @Leafí; @Willowfern; @Beetlenose; @~Fierce~ |

Spottedleopard was excited. They had just beat some bunny butt but what could the guppies do? They could be smarter than the bunnies, but what could a floppy fish do to them? Honestly, ShadowClan could take care of all the clans and be ruler of the forest if it weren’t for Starclan “four clans” rule. A grin spread across her face as she knew what patrol she was in, with her friend daisypaw. Them two had both killed a bunny apprentice in the battle a few sunrises back. RiverClan we’re a bunch of dim-witted fish brains, so what could happen?

I’m ready, I’m ready, I’m ready. She repeated in her head, ready to kick some guppy butt. She was so excited- there wasn’t enough bloodshed at the last battle, so maybe this would change that. The first impression this clan had in her was, in one word, weak. Just like Windclan, they nearly had enough fighting skills to effect ShadowClan. I’m ready. she thought, signaling her tail in signal she was ready. She waited for the others, keeping herself high alert for any early attacks from the fish.
Keeping herself low, Daisypaw walked right behind SpottedLeopard ears pricked and claws unsheathed. She was ready, she was ready. I’m readyimreadyimreadyimreadimready she told herself. Of course she was ready! She had killed The BunnyClan apprentice! Well, with SpottedLeopard but… yes. She watched as her friend gave the signal and crouched lower.