Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:09 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:06 AM

Old October 24th, 2021, 03:46 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Murder at Magnolia Mansion!

Welcome to the Magnolia Mansion!

A wide estate that is hosting a party tonight! The hostess, Plum, has chosen a few select vip members to come and stay a day early before the house opening party, and you're one of them! Due to the fact that she's celebrating buying the mansion all vip members have their own rooms for the night.

As everyone hunkers down, however, the mansion butler (starfall) found the hostess dead in her room! All the doors have been locked, and everyone has been called to the main living room ( a spot no one had been yet today).

You know beyond a shadow of a doubt you, and the butler, are innocent. However it's up to you to find out which of the 5 other visitors is the killer.

There's more to this story though. As you investigate you find another body in the basement of the Mansion. Hope, one of the vip visitors. Although it looks as though she may have just slipped and fell...

Mansion Entryway

-Umbrella Holder. (Torn piece of well worn paper. Date 5 years back. From what you can make of it it talks about how residents were forced to move due to a plant finatic buying all the property.)
-Entrance Coffee Table (In the drawer you find multiple flyers. All asking for a pianist for the mansion.)
-Stair rails (A black substance is stained on one of the rails. Smeared upwards. Looks like ink.)

Basement

-Stairs (Old and somewhat mossy. You can make out a pair of footprints going upstairs and downstairs.)
-Main opening (A small stain at the end of the stairs. Most likely from where Hope fell. Though this is a small stain for a head injury.)
-Main room (Empty and dirty. Nothing is out of the ordinary. It's very clean for an unused basement.)

Plum Room

-Desk Drawers (Will find papers stating Plum bought the mansion from Hope for a large sum of money. You can also see receipt papers beneath the home owner's papers. )
-Bed (Bits of blood and blood splatter scattered across the bed. It's safe to say this is where the murder happened. Though you can tell Plum wasn't laying down, but rather standing at the end of the bed.)
-Papers on Desk (A few resume's, some smudged. Though you can make out the last name of one of them, Lockhart.)

Hope's room

-Bed (Sheets neatly folded. Hadn't been used nor touched yet.)
-Desk and desk chair (Chair had fallen over, scattered across the desk you see newspaper clippings talking about the large amount of property bought. Buried beneath the papers you find a receipt paper for and signed by hope. Seems as though they've bought a vast amount of property.)
-Carpet (At first glance it looks normal, however you take a closer look and see that it's been flipped upside down. In the middle you see a strange stain splatter. Looks almost red.)

Madaline Collins (Fashionista) @Madaline Collins

-Closet (A bunch of different clothes, it's been filled to the brim. Seems as though there's a lot of the same clothes, just different colors.)
-Desk (Covered in multiple different hats, jewelry and makeup. It's fairly unorganized and messy.)
-Suitcase (Filled with even more jewelry. A few papers scattered about. One talks about a chess prodigy who managed to make their way to the top. It mentions something about motivation from their past, but the rest is smeared in coral blue #5 )

Pearl Roberts (Chess player) @Pearl Roberts

-Closet (A few fluffy coats, it looks as though there's some pet fur of many different colors. In one of the coat pockets you see a picture of an old looking cat. Beneath the picture it simply says Mouse.)
-Desk (A glass chessboard, tucked away in the drawers you also see a checkers board, and even an GO board. In the case for the chessboard is a well worn piece of newspaper. You're unable to read any of the contents however you see an old picture. It looks like a lady with quite a few cats surrounding her. She looks happy.)
-Lamp Table: ( All you find here is a glass of water. The ice is still in it.)

Bella Claw's (Juice Artisan) @Bella Claw

-Desk Drawers (Multiple letters from Hope dating a few years back. There's a few recent one's from Plum. All are rejections, it seems as though Bella had been trying to buy the estate. It seems as though the property has good soil to grow apples and pomegranites.)
-Closet (A few outfits are inside this closet, with much space to spare. It's mainly leather jackets and you can even see a helmet.)

Harold Lockhart (Pianist) @Harold Lockhart

-Pianist suitcase (Filled with multiple copies of what looks to be a resume. On top of the pile you see an opened envolope with a re folded letter inside. It's from Plum, and has a little bit of blood on the corner.)
-Pianist bed (Nothing unusual. Sheets are neatly folded and pillows recently fluffed.)
-Pianist Jacket (A bunch of newspaper adds hiring for pianists cut out and neatly put away in a compartment)

Cypress Blacksmith (Writer/Author) @Cypress Blacksmith

-Desk: (messy. All sorts of unfinished stories scattered about. Seems as though they were having trouble writing their newest story. )
-Bed: (Littered with even more papers. These papers are covered in sticky notes with bright red writing. You can make some of the scribbles on one of the papers. The Sticky note reads "ENTRY #143", on the paper itself you can make out mentions of the dead, and how to talk to the supernatural. )
-Closet: (Filled with multiple different coats. One they were wearing earlier today is torn on the arm. It's stained. Smells like grape juice.)

With all this evidence, you're sure to find the suspect. However there's more to this story than meets the eye. Make sure to go through every clue and see if you can't unearth a hidden plot...or perhaps a hidden motive. You never know what you may find.

The suspects have even agreed to let you interview them. Feel free to send them vm's or pm's. Keep what they say in check, and pay attention, for they may slip up and reveal more than they'd like.

If you have any troubles contact the Mansion Butler, Starfall, Via Pm. She'll be able to give you hints to guide you towards catching the perpetrator. This event will end on November 1st at exactly 12am. May you find who killed plum before the other party guests arrive and ruin the crime scene. May luck be on your side detectives.

Last edited by Starfall; October 26th, 2021 at 10:49 PM.
Old October 26th, 2021, 11:34 PM

Default Re: Murder at Magnolia Mansion!

Oh my! I simply cannot believe this! Who would do such a thing.. as to take me away from my precious piano? Practicing is what I do, its all I am in fact! But I suppose it would be wise to figure out who ended the poor hostess's life before practicing again.. too bad I'm anything but wise! It is unfortunate yes but we have bigger things to attend! And by we I mean I. I do look so forward to answering your little questions however I can assure you that I would never commit such a heinous act! Or would I.. I've been playing so much piano its hard to tell! Questions questions questions.. if only we had answers!

Last edited by Harold Lockhart; October 26th, 2021 at 11:42 PM.
Old October 27th, 2021, 07:59 AM

Oh deary me! How terrible! And she was so kind to all of us too, inviting us to her mansion! I do hope we find this fiend soon, stay safe in your investigation dears! Good luck to you all, and do tell me if I can aid you in your search.
Old October 27th, 2021, 08:49 AM

Who would do such a thing? I wouldn’t, ask my parents. I’m just a woman who makes and sells juice. Plum has such a beautiful house too, all the wonderful fruits here…Well, dear me, I hope that you find the culprit.
Old October 27th, 2021, 03:13 PM

Wait—what?! That’s terrible news! Who would do something like this? Plum was so kind to invite these guests here and someone has taken her kindness for granted. If any of you need something from me please do not be afraid to ask, I’ll aid in anyway I can.
Old October 28th, 2021, 07:23 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

FLIP I ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS!!

Time for crunch mode.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old October 28th, 2021, 02:49 PM
Quite fruity

My Mood: Hungry

OH CRAP 3 DAYS!!!!!

My new(ish) website
http://hawkwings-journey-online.webador.com
Old October 29th, 2021, 02:53 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Why is this in a notice? It's not warrior cat related
Old October 29th, 2021, 04:54 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
Why is this in a notice? It's not warrior cat related
i think because it's a non-warriors site event
Old October 29th, 2021, 10:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Lockhart View Post
Oh my! I simply cannot believe this! Who would do such a thing.. as to take me away from my precious piano? Practicing is what I do, its all I am in fact! But I suppose it would be wise to figure out who ended the poor hostess's life before practicing again.. too bad I'm anything but wise! It is unfortunate yes but we have bigger things to attend! And by we I mean I. I do look so forward to answering your little questions however I can assure you that I would never commit such a heinous act! Or would I.. I've been playing so much piano its hard to tell! Questions questions questions.. if only we had answers!
How’d you tear your jacket? I’d also like to ask if there is anyone who lives in this house who you dislike, or someone who dislikes you.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here