Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 12:33 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:33 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 12:28 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:27 PM
View Poll Results: Should I draw a map of the territory?
Yes 22 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 1st, 2021, 02:40 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default ArcticClan Sign-Up

ArcticClan

Roleplay is here.

The territory is here.

Winterberry's apprentice sign-ups are here.

ArcticClan is a winter Clan that lives in the mountains. Not just any mountains, but mountains in snowy areas. Because it's always so cold, the animals usually have some way to protect themselves against the cold weather. ArcticClan accepts all kinds of animals, pure-bred to hybrids, magical or not, they will allow them in.

Leader [1/1] CLOSED

Arctic--blizzard-white furred wolf-dragon hybrid with freezing-cold silver-white scales as pale as the moon hidden under the fur, dragon-like tail with blue spikes on the end of tail and along her back, large white wings, artic-blue eyes, rigged blue claws, head shaped like a dragon head, forked blue tongue, tail narrow to a whip-thin end Powers--can withstand sub-zero temperatures and bright light, exhale a deadly freezing breath, can fly. (7/9 lives left) @Leafspeaker

Deputy [1/1] CLOSED

Komora--an Elder Dragon with a crystalline structure and fins that look like a sunrise and white wings. Powers--flame that turns almost anything it touches into crystal @Ravenfrost'

Medicine Animal [2/2] CLOSED

Winterberry--white, fluffy and small lynx with sandy-colored rune markings and eyes. Powers--Can feel the emotions of others at a single touch, may also be able to hear intense thoughts. @ThatGayCat

Frostheart--white wolf cat hybrid with grey eyes, grey stripes all over. Powers--healing abilities. @dark seeker

Hunters [1/∞] OPEN

Ice'Ez--half dragon half-cat with black wings, black horns, blue eyes, white fur. Powers--can turn invisible, use wind, and strong scenes. @Fait-Warrior

Fighters [3/∞] OPEN

Fallen Dream--cloud-gray-and-white she-cat with ender-purple eyes, torn ears, nearly deaf, covered in scars and scratches that still had not healed yet. Broken tail. Power--strong fighting skills. @Leafspeaker

Maple Shine(Mapline)--red-orange she-fox-cat hybrid with brown stripes along her back and tail. Powers--can control plants, but not all. @Sealfur

Razerstrike--silver tabby magic cat, silver eyes, has a scar on leg and face, white stripes all over the body,tail,face. Powers--can create smoke. @dark seeker

Protectors [3/∞] OPEN

Lightning--storm cloud-black-and-gray male Storm wolf with lightning-yellow-and-white eyes, tail shaped like a lightning bolt cause it's broken. Powers--Can summon storms on command, control lightning. @Firebender

Sapphire--female tiger cheetah hybrid with tiger stripes with a spotted head and tail. Powers--can control sound. @Silverspot11

Soynnock(Sock)--A white-scaled dragon with pupil-less, pale lavender eyes and feathered wings like those of a bird. Powers-- if warm or angered enough, her throat will begin to glow as fire rises within it. After a bit, she is able to breathe fire up to twenty feet. @Pancake

Magic Teachers [1/3] OPEN

Swandream--cloud-white she-cat with ocean-blue eyes, torn ear, always wet somehow. Powers--can hold breath for up to three-and-a-half hours, can mask one's scent with only water. @Leafspeaker

Magic Learners [2/∞] OPEN

Astra--slim dark gray she-wolf with a black line down her back and large black wings her wings tail and legs fade into a deep purple. She has an extremely fluffy tail and luminescent green eyes. Powers--can control all the elements as well as shifter forms. @Clock Dragonshifter

Akuso(Tero)--In his normal form, he is a regular gray wolf with a scar on his nose, like TigerStar's. In his demon wolf form, he is a black wolf with a black body that is made of smoke that trails upwards from him. Four fire diamonds line his chest. He has large yellow pupils, and the rest of his eye is fire orange. The inside of his mouth is a furry orange with red, and smoke trails from his mouth. Powers--Can turn into a demon wolf fueled by the flames inside him, and he can only be turned back by compassion from another. He becomes this form when he's mad. @Pine'Paw

Hunter Learners [1/∞] OPEN

Dream(she-cat)--dark orange fur, blind (link). Powers--wind magic. @Fait-Warrior

Fighter Learners [0/15] OPEN

Protector Learners [0/∞] OPEN

Queens [4/∞] OPEN

Whisper--brown magical bear with white eyes. Powers--invisibility and darkvision.(expecting Ice'Ez's kits/cubs) @xXSharptailXx

Hoka--an oddly large she-wolf, standing about 6'5". She is bluish-gray fur with three tails and stars all over her body. She has a missing ear and one of her right paws don't work. Powers--can tell the future(at the cost of losing control of her body), can fly. @~|Snow Leopard|~

Skyleap--grey fur, white stripes NightWing. Powers--makes fun little objects @dark seeker

Coral--coral pink magic she-wolf with pinkish-orange eyes. Powers--can tell when animals are in love by scent. @BirdieChirp

Kits/Cubs [1/∞] OPEN

Wish--black Bear with yellow and white eyes, cat's tail, and dragon wings. Powers--darkvision and able to control the wind, quarter-cat, quarter-dragon, and half bear cubs Traits: Black Bear with yellow and white eyes, cat's tail, and dragon wings. Parents--Whisper(mother), Ice'Ez(father). (not born yet)

Elders [0/∞] OPEN

Prisoners [1/∞]

Princess Ruby of the SkyWings--majestic and has very deep, dark red scales and wings, a diamond-shaped head, and a long neck. Powers--can breathe fire, fly very fast. @Leafspeaker

Leader-- The leader of ArcticClan, first-in-command.

Deputy-- The next leader of ArcticClan, second-in-command.

Medicine Animals-- Animals who know about herbs and use that knowledge to heal other animals in ArcticClan. Medicine Animals also help other animals have their youth.

Hunters-- The animals who hunt for the Clan, trying to keep the fresh-kill pile in stock.

Fighters-- The animals who fight to protect the Clan from invaders and intruders.

Protectors-- The animals who protect the young animals if the Clan ever gets attacked.

Magic Teachers-- Animals who have magic and teach other animals how to control their power(NOTE: Magic Teachers have to be animals who already know how to control their magic).

Magic Learner-- Animals who have magic but doesn't know how to control it.

Hunter Learners-- Animals who are in training to become a hunter.

Fighter Learners-- Animals who are in training to become a fighter.

Protector Learners-- Animals who are in training to become a protector.

Queens-- Animals expecting or nursing youth.

Kits/Cubs-- Baby animals.

Elders-- Fomor hunters, fighters, protectors, magic teachers, and queens, now retired.

The Night Dragons-- @dark seeker

Mountains--snowy mountains high in the air. Animals like hawks and snow hares can be hunted here. The camp is in here.

Tundra--outside lands of ArcticClan, but still a part of the Clan. Plain animals like snow hares and arctic foxes can be hunted here.

Snowy Spruce Forest--surrounds the Clan's territory, acts as a border. Woodland animals like squirrels and deer can be hunted here.

Leader's Den--where the leader sleeps.

Medicine Animal's Den--where the sick and injured animals go to heal with the help of the medicine animals.

Warrior's Den--where the fighters and the hunters go to sleep.

Nursery--where all the queens and kits/cubs stay until the leader says they can begin the training of their choice.

Fresh-kill Pile--where the hunters go to drop off the prey.

Protector's Den--where the protectors go to sleep.

Arctic Rock--where the leader hosts meetings with the Clan.

Graveyard--outside of the camp, where the Clan buries their dead(ArcticClan believes in FrostClan, a Clan similar to StarClan, and FireClan, similar to The Dark Forest).

Crystalpool--pool in a cave with moonlight or sunlight pouring in from a hole in the roof. Where ArcticClan goes to visit FrostClan(StarClan).

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Special Powers(if any):
Other:
Metion Me: @Leafspeaker

Allaince Form:

Name of Clan:
Leader of Clan w/ mention:
Deputy of Clan w/ mention:
Medicine Animal w/ mention:
Promises of what they will do for ArcticClan:
Link to RP and Sign-Ups:
Questions/Other:
Mention Me: @Leafspeaker

ArcticClan has been attacked by enemy dragons and the camp is destroyed. Everyone is scattered and the leader, Arctic(leader), ( @Leafspeaker), has lost a life. She has gone to one of her allies for help. Komora(deputy), ( @Ravenfrost' ) has to find everyone and rebuild the camp until Arctic(leader), ( @Leafspeaker ) comes back with help. The prophecy for ArcticClan is "Sound slumbers painfully, while shadow looms, silence flickers in and out. More will be lost if nothing is done. Find the slumbering sound, or silence will fall, and no word shall be spoken. Darkness will rule if a sparkling blue jewel is not found". The ArcticClan medicine animal, Wisteria(medicine animal) ( @brightheart_ ), has disappeared and cannot be found, leaving ArcticClan without a medicine animal.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; April 27th, 2022 at 05:32 PM.
Old December 1st, 2021, 05:27 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ArticClan Sign-Up

Name: Komora
Speices: Elder Dragon [as in a powerfull dragon]
Apperantce: dragon with a crystilyne structure and fins that look like a sunrise and white wings
Personality: kind, loyal, fearless
Specilal Powers(if any): flame that turns almost anything it toughes into crystal
Other: how many chairichters can I make?
Metion Me: @Silver'Thorn

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; December 1st, 2021 at 05:28 PM.
Old December 1st, 2021, 07:48 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurene View Post
Name: Komora
Speices: Elder Dragon [as in a powerfull dragon]
Apperantce: dragon with a crystilyne structure and fins that look like a sunrise and white wings
Personality: kind, loyal, fearless
Specilal Powers(if any): flame that turns almost anything it toughes into crystal
Other: how many chairichters can I make?
Accepted! You can make up to three.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 1st, 2021, 10:41 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Name: Astra
Rank: Magic Learner though she regularly hunts for the clan
Species: Wolf?
Appearance: Astra is a slim dark gray she-wolf with a black line down her back and large black wings her wings tail and legs fade into a deep purple. She has an extremely fluffy tail and luminescent green eyes.
Personality: She is extremely bipolar. Even though she kind, sweet, childish, and welcoming she can be cold,tough, mean, and extremely rude to those who cause her or her friends trouble.
Special Powers(if any): She can control all the elements as well as shifter forms
Other: Astra can already control her shift though when her emotions are stronger it becomes harder to control and sometimes she lashes out and becomes a large dragon when she is angry though it's very rare.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; December 1st, 2021 at 10:43 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 06:03 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kade Clock View Post
Name: Astra
Rank: Magic Learner though she regularly hunts for the clan
Species: Wolf?
Appearance: Astra is a slim dark gray she-wolf with a black line down her back and large black wings her wings tail and legs fade into a deep purple. She has an extremely fluffy tail and luminescent green eyes.
Personality: She is extremely bipolar. Even though she kind, sweet, childish, and welcoming she can be cold,tough, mean, and extremely rude to those who cause her or her friends trouble.
Special Powers(if any): She can control all the elements as well as shifter forms
Other: Astra can already control her shift though when her emotions are stronger it becomes harder to control and sometimes she lashes out and becomes a large dragon when she is angry though it's very rare.
Accepted!

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 2nd, 2021, 12:40 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ArcticClan Sign-Up

one more quetion, is there patrols? If so, how do those work? @Silver'Thorn

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old December 2nd, 2021, 12:52 PM
error in the code

[QUOTE=Aurene;1105289]one more quetion, is there patrols? If so, how do those work? @Silver'Thorn

Yes, there will be patrols. The deputy makes the patrols in my Clan.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 2nd, 2021, 12:55 PM

Name: Wisteria
Species: wolf
Appearance:a fluffy wolf that her fur fades from a purply black to white on her tail and legs.it also looks like her fur has stars in it. She also always has pink flowers in her fur.
Personality:She Quiet, Shy, Kind, Caring, and aloof. She is also extremely self conscious.
Special Powers(if any): She can control snow and make plants grow
Other: She has a bad stutter and grows the herbs she needs. Also i'm only active at school when i have my laptop.

Last edited by Brightheart__; December 2nd, 2021 at 12:55 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 12:57 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightheart__ View Post
Name: Wisteria
Species: wolf
Appearance:a fluffy wolf that her fur fades from a purply black to white on her tail and legs.it also looks like her fur has stars in it. She also always has pink flowers in her fur.
Personality:She Quiet, Shy, Kind, Caring, and aloof. She is also extremely self conscious.
Special Powers(if any): She can control snow and make plants grow
Other: She has a bad stutter and grows the herbs she needs. Also i'm only active at school when i have my laptop.
Accepted!

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 5th, 2021, 04:22 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

Name: Ice'Ez
Species: half dragon half cat
Appearance: black wings, black horns, blue eyes, white fur
Personality: depends
Special Powers(if any): can turn invisible, use wind, and strong scenes.
Other:

Archer, Jeweler,

I have changed a bit and am now working on new threads

weekdays-50% weekends-15%

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.

Last edited by Aly~Hunter; December 5th, 2021 at 06:42 AM.