Yesterday 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by alec
Yesterday 10:56 PM
View Poll Results: Who should be featured for this month's Kudos?
Larkstorm [TC] 14 26.42%
Redshrike [SHC] 18 33.96%
Cinderpaw [TC] 24 45.28%
Fierceroar [RC] 8 15.09%
Lynxfuzz [TC] 13 24.53%
Hawkblaze [WC] 3 5.66%
Redpaw [SHC] 3 5.66%
Hummingbirdkit [SHC] 5 9.43%
Shiningskies [TC] 19 35.85%
Softpaw [TC] 17 32.08%
Fernpaw [WC] 13 24.53%
Sunshade [WC] 5 9.43%
Bearspot [RC] 7 13.21%
Spiderwebpaw [SHC] 9 16.98%
Ashfeather [WC] 14 26.42%
Loudbird [TC] 7 13.21%
Reedpaw [RC] 10 18.87%
Mallardstep [TC] 6 11.32%
Dragonflyfrond [RC] 3 5.66%
Raccoonear [RC] 11 20.75%
Snowleap [RC] 16 30.19%
Stormtalon [RC] 20 37.74%
Hawkice [TC] 6 11.32%
Snakebite [SHC] 6 11.32%
Raypaw [WC] 5 9.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 5th, 2022, 03:10 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Character of the Month (January 2022)

Welcome to Character of the Month, a feature designed to recognize two characters who deserve kudos!

- x - x - x - x -

→ How It Works! ←
Using the form found at the bottom of this post, you may nominate two Main Roleplay characters you think deserved to be featured! Please use one form per character - they should not be in the same form.

For the sake of giving every character a chance, avoid nominating cats who have already been nominated for the month.

Nominations will be held for approximately 3 weeks, ending around the the 21st of every month. Once it ends, a poll will be posted displaying the names of the characters who qualify for voting.

Users can vote for as many characters as they want to be recognize. It is discouraged to vote for every character listed, as only two will win.

If two characters have the most votes, but they are roleplayed by the same person, the winner will be picked by staff based on the nomination reasons, and the second winner will default to the next highest vote.

The voting period will end on the last day of the month, and the results will be posted on the 1st of the new month.

- x - x - x - x -

→ Nomination Reminders ←
Before you nominate, please keep these in mind.
  • Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated to avoid inactive characters being featured.

• You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule cannot be voted for the month they broke the guideline. They will be omitted from the final polling.

• Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed. Additionally, be thorough in your evaluation of the character. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded. We want to know why you think this cat deserves attention!

• You may nominate two characters, but avoid nominating characters who have already been nominated.

- x - x - x - x -

→ Nominations ←

To nominate characters, please use this form:

Character Name [mention user]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]:
Why should this character be featured?:

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 5th, 2022, 06:06 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Character of the Month (January 2022)

Character Name [mention user]: Raypaw @~Gale~
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: WindClan
Why should this character be featured?: The cat I am targeting is Gale's Raypaw of WindClan. Raypaw is a kind and funny apprentice that deserves to be known to the world better. He has been my WindClan apprentice's friend for a while. I am not doing this because he is my friend. I'm doing this because Raypaw is a very good cat. Easy to talk to.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 5th, 2022 at 02:49 PM.
Old January 5th, 2022, 02:49 PM
Wat am I doing w/ my life

My Mood: Stressed

Character Name [mention user]: Snakebite ( @Snakebite318 )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShC
Why should this character be featured?: Snakebite keeps on getting better and better and I think he's really great

Character Name [mention user]: Hawkice ( @Hawkice )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThC
Why should this character be featured?: From what I've seen/heard, Hawk puts so much dedication into Hawk that I believe he deserves COTM
Old January 5th, 2022, 03:02 PM
chirps

Character Name [mention user]: Stormtalon [ @Ziera ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: Oh my, where to start? Between the brilliant portrayal of a cat struggling to cope with his own decisions and the desire to be a role model for his younger siblings, Stormtalon is by far a literary masterpiece. His will to do the right thing after the mistakes he made is amazing to read, though he's not all that cut and dry. A part of him still holds onto his past and the grief it brought him. The way he is written is wonderful, a delicate balance between humor and emotional vulnerability. I have adored this character for so long, and the way Ziera writes him is incredible.

Character Name [mention user]: Snowleap[ @tokyo_driftin ]
Why should this character be featured?: I have been keeping tabs on this character ever since he burst onto the scene in RiverClan. He is hardworking, loyal, and a once-recluse who now wants the best for his Clan. He gets himself involved and works diligently to make himself apart of the Clan. Getting to read his various interactions with the lot of RiverClan is fantastic and peering inside his mind as he struggles between his loyalty to his home and his feelings for a ShadowClan warrior is breathtaking. A beautiful character who is somewhat new, but very well written.
Old January 5th, 2022, 03:41 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Character of the Month (January 2022)

Character Name [mention user]: Raccoonear [ @superstar ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: Ever since this character has interacted with my Snowleap, I’ve found her to be a very intriguing and unique she-cat compared to all the other clanmates that I’ve roleplayed my boi with. Reading about her struggles with anxiety and battling her own personal demons tugs at my heartstrings and seeing how Snowleap has gained such a close, loyal friend in her makes me excited to RP more and more with this particular character. By far, she’s been one of my favorite characters that I’ve encountered ever since I’ve returned to WCO. She’s observant, kind-hearted and overall a wonderful character that I believe more people should notice in the main RP world.

Character Name [mention user]: Dragonflyfrond [ @Mistletoe ]
Why should this character be featured?: Gosh, how to put this into the right words… Dragonflyfrond was one of the first cats that Snowleap became good friends with in Riverclan and roleplaying with this character has never failed to make me smile! He’s super sweet and funny, never failing to bring out Snow’s more playful and carefree side. He’s a very caring friend and I believe any Riverclan cat who needs a loving and supporting friend needs Dragonflyfrond in their life. Dragonflyfrond and Snowleap’s trip to Lionsbeach when they caught gulls and raced across the beach together will always remain in my heart as one of my favorite memories that I’ve made for Snowleap.
Old January 5th, 2022, 05:55 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

Character Name [mention user]: Ebonyfang @Angelique
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShadowClan
Why should this character be featured?: Okay, where to begin? Ebonyfang is such an interesting character. Angelique makes his moody self fun to read when someone wants to read about this moody bud! He's true and blue, and very serious in so many ways that I can't name them all. Either way, Ebonyfang is a fun cat to watch come to life in every single post Angelique can manage, which is why I think he deserves COTM.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old January 5th, 2022, 07:39 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

Character Name [mention user]: Mallardstep @Mistletoe
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Thunderclan
Why should this character be featured?: Mallardstep is one of the best characters I've rp with. He is so hilarious yet serious at the same time. My favorite rp with him is when Mallardstep stared panicking because his enemy tripped and blacked out, Mistletoe made sure to show that Mallardstep isn't a sociopath, just tired. He really has some emotional depth that really draws you into the character. Such a well thought out character. That's why Mallardstep should be the Character of the Month, I think they should get recognized.
Old January 5th, 2022, 07:50 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Character Name [mention user]: Reedpaw @Nixey
Why should this character be featured?: Reedpaw is an adorable bean who's recently become Snakeheart's apprentice and is wholly unsuited for his snarky attitude. She does her best but is just a bit too nervous and indecisive for her mentor's liking. Nixey roleplays her like this amazingly and gives a perfect portrayal of a cat who's trying their hardest but just can't quite make the cut.

Character Name [mention user]: Loudbird @Willowfern
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: Loudbird is an absolutely hilarious character and I always get a laugh out of reading her. She's vain and always forgets everyone's' names, but if you try to tell her that she'll give you a piece of her mind. Willow does an amazing job roleplaying this silly character and I can't wait to see how far she goes.
Old January 5th, 2022, 07:58 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Character Name [mention user]: Ashfeather [ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Windclan
Why should this character be featured?: Ashfeather is a well-rounded cat. Her personality is constant with her character, always soft-spoken and loving and kind. Despite losing her kits, Ashfeather remained a loyal member of Windclan and still supported her leader. When one of those kits did return, she loved him and the other kits she had raised equally without placing one above the others. She's learned how to put up with the bullies of the world. Ashfeather is intelligent and showing the cats of Windclan that what you look like on the outside does not reflect your inner beauty.

Character Name [mention user]: Spiderwebpaw [ @Willowfern ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Shadowclan
Why should this character be featured?: He is the absolute cutest little aprentice. Spiderwebpaw's sensitivity and his habit of replacing the suffix of a cat with 'kitty' is hilarious. The way that he wants to prove himself but not as much as other cats and in other way is adorable. Spiderwebpaw is a breath of fresh air in Shadowclan. Say goodbye to the power-hungry, evil cats, Spiderwebpaw is taking over!

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; January 5th, 2022 at 07:58 PM.
Old January 6th, 2022, 01:07 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Character Name [mention user]: Bearspot @DeltaDace
Bearspot is a calm and respectable warrior. He has a calming dad-like presence that can make even my most anxious character feel comfortable. Even I feel calm and ready to go when I read DeltaDace’s posts with him! He is always ready to advise cats younger than him. He’s an attentive warrior and mentor. I can’t wait to get to know him better! All in all he’s the kind of warrior any cat would and should look up to.

Character Name [mention user]: Sunshade @Ritsuka
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Windclan
Sunshade is an adorable extrovert. He has lots of confidence in his own abilities, sometimes even to much. His excitable nature coupled with low self esteem makes him an incredibly interesting to read. He has a tender heart and a quick mind. A very fascinating combination. I’m excited to see how he manages his two apprentices, and to watch him as he grows. Ritsuka has definitely captivated my attention with this big soft Windclan warrior!

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~

Last edited by Mistletoe; January 6th, 2022 at 01:21 PM.