Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:06 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:26 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:14 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Today 02:09 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Today 02:06 AM

Old February 18th, 2022, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Family for A Beauty Queen

CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who applied or even just checked out the finder!

I am creating a new OC named Tulipkit! She will be born into WindClan and I am currently looking for some family for her. Tulipkit is very beautiful on the outside and cares a lot about beauty, being self-absorbed and rather selfish. However, she is loyal to WindClan to the end, and even though she will pick on you for having messy fur or not appreciating her beauty, she will not be ableist and understands that cats do not have control over scars or disfigurements that they either receive or are born with. Tulipkit also does not judge a cat based on their bloodline or where they come from, just so long as they are truly and fully loyal to WindClan. Tulipkit does care a lot about what other cats think about her and does act sweet and loving, trying to win over the hearts of others. These traits will get more fleshed out as she gets older!

Here is her physical appearance so you understand what she looks like! She will develop into some of her physical traits as she gets older, but they will still be there even when she's a kit; it's just that they'll be more prominent as she gets older.

Tulipkit is a small cat, cutely small, but not overly small. She has a naturally lithe and slender figure, and delicate-looking features; she's rather dainty. She does have a cute look to her; for example, somewhat rounder cheeks and paws that give her that extra bit of cuteness. Her tail is on the longer side. As for fur, she is short-furred, but her pelt is also thick and fluffy, and incredibly soft to the touch. It is kept extremely sleek so that it is smooth to the touch and very glossy. The fluffiness gives her pelt that soft look despite it being so smooth, and it's most prominent on her tail, which puffs out more.

Tulipkit is a calico she-cat. Orange and black splotches cover a white base coat in a beautiful pattern. Even though the orange and black are separate enough to see as their own colors, they do blend and mix in certain areas, giving her pelt a dappled look. She doesn't exactly have tabby markings, but a very slight, hard-to-notice darker orange blends in on her orange areas, mingling in the areas that blend together as well. It gives a nice dappling affect on the blended areas.

Her eyes are a rounded almond shape, and are a rich, vibrant shade of green. Tulipkit has a cute pink nose.

So, here's what I'm looking for!

MOTHER (TAKEN BY @fluffycheetahs): Mother must be pure-blooded WindClan. She must look very similar to her daughter; there can be a few differences, but overall, they must look very similar appearance-wise. She must also share the same views as Tulipkit does. Mother cares genuinely for Tulipkit and is highly protective of her; the two have a very strong mother-daughter bond, and as Tulipkit gets older, they gossip a lot and have a very self-absorbed nature. For example, acting all sweet and loving, but being selfish and caring a lot for beauty (and WindClan) and criticizing their Clanmates over small things (example, posture, pelt color, personality, how clean they keep themselves). She is NOT ableist, though. Overall, she and Tulipkit are extremely similar in thoughts/nature.

FATHER (TAKEN BY @DeltaDace): Father must be pure-blooded WindClan. He can share some similar appearance traits with Tulipkit, but must look mostly different. Father must be strong physically and good-looking, as well as caring a lot for the well-being of WindClan. He cares for his family and makes sure that they know that, but he is often rather busy, so he isn't as present in Tulipkit's life. She doesn't hold that against him, though.

SISTER (TAKEN BY @Clock Dragonshifter): Sister must look similar to Tulipkit, but they aren't identical. They are similar appearance-wise, though. Sister should share similar views and have a good relationship with Tulipkit and Mother. They will remain close.

BROTHER (TAKEN BY @Hopeless): Brother must look similar to Father, so not too similar to Tulipkit, but he can have additional similarities to her, or other differences, just so long as he has a good resemblance to Father. He's still loved by his family, but looks up more to his father, even though he loves them all and has a good relationship with all of them. He must care a lot for being a warrior, being strong, and serving WindClan.

FORM:

Character Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Do you have any additional plans for them?:
Anything else I should know?:
Mention: @TheNyanCatMinecart

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; February 26th, 2022 at 05:27 PM.
Old February 20th, 2022, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Family for A Beauty Queen

Bump!

Old February 20th, 2022, 08:42 PM

Bump!

Old February 21st, 2022, 07:35 AM

Bump!

Old February 21st, 2022, 10:35 AM

Bump!

Old February 21st, 2022, 01:41 PM

Bump!

Old February 21st, 2022, 01:43 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Character Name: Tigerflight
Role: Father
Appearance: lol I forgot (I’ll update soon)
Personality: bold, very protective of family
Do you have any additional plans for them?: nope!
Anything else I should know?: nope!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old February 21st, 2022, 03:17 PM

Bump!

Old February 21st, 2022, 03:29 PM
trying to figure out life

Character Name:
Fogkit - for how he likes being unnoticeable
Leopardkit - Idk pretty name
Saliva/Arum/Oleander/kit - plants since I thought it would be nice if all the siblings were named after them (unsure if these ones could be accepted though)

Role:
Brother

Appearance:
He is a rather lean and slender (or at least not round) dark tom, with the faintest of stripes, his eyes are almond-shaped and bright green, his tail is slightly longer, and darker, and his shoulder blades show though his fur. He is avrage weight but maybe a little on the taller side, with sleek and thick fur, not as soft as his sister's though, it's long but doesn't hang down, instead growing close to his frame, he keeps it well-groomed.

Personality: minor wip
Aloof, Brutally honest, Skilled, Attentive, Cold (on the outside *cough cough*), Both is and takes things rather literary,

[Aloof] He likes to be around others, sitting still and taking in everything that they have to say, but it is few cats company he actually enjoys, only really his family who he tolerates more than others, and cats he finds intelligent and actually likes talking with. [Attentive] But he really likes knowing stuff, and it is hard to learn without listening. So he will often during his youth just settle down in a corner of the camp, and listen in on others having their conversations (it's not eavesdropping if just happen to hear them, right). [Skilled] He will train quite hard to learn and become better, be that in physical fields like running and sparring, or knowledge-based ones like learning the names of birds and plants. He doesn't learn all this to show off, or feel superior to others, it's merely something he takes enjoyment in.

[Brutaly honest] He has never seen a point in lying or being dishonest. He makes good enough choices not to have to cover up what he has done, and doing so if something he sees as extremely cowardly. And if someone is being dumb, you should tell the, call them out and force them to face it. Similarly, if someone is doing well, there is no point in not letting them know to keep at it. [Both is and takes things rather literary] On a similar note, he doesn't really see a point in sarcasm and such, and has some trouble understanding the difference between when someone is being sarcastic or if they are really meaning it. [Cold] But due to this attitude, he doesn't really have many friends. But he doesn't really mind, if he needs something from someone, he'll seek them out, but what is the point of keeping having them around when neither have any advantage of the relation. Of course, family is a different story, you can't really shake them off you, and usually there will be a reason to have someone to trust, who has most likely gone through a lot of the same stuff as oneself. But once he finds someone actually interesting, be that in intelligence, some special and or rare skill, or just someone he finds more enjoyment talking with.

Do you have any additional plans for them?:
I have some secret goals for him... so to speak

Anything else I should know?:
I don't currently have anyone in Windclan, so he would be my main

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Also minor bump

Last edited by Hopeless; February 22nd, 2022 at 04:10 AM.
Old February 21st, 2022, 07:23 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Character Name: Oakshade

Role: Father

Appearance: Oakshade is a muscular, yet attractive tom. He is a black ghost tabby with sleek, medium-length fur. He has a long fluffy tail and narrow green eyes. His stripes are most prominent on his legs, tail, and face. He is on the shorter side of the height spectrum, but he looks big due to his large shoulders and paws. He has a long fluffy mane that is darker than the rest of his pelt.

Personality: Oakshade is a cat who is very keen on authority and making sure that others do their duty. Although his actions may seem strict and cruel, he simply does it so that the cats he deems incompetent learn how to stick up for themselves and grow respect for themselves. Besides his distaste for lousy cats, he is a well-meaning cat who wants the best for WindClan. He takes great pride in his Clan and his kin. Although due to his hard-working nature, he doesn't see his kits and mate very often. He holds them close to his heart and will sacrifice most things for them. Whether he would sacrifice the Clan for them is something even he can't decide on.

Do you have any additional plans for them?: Mmmmm not now!

Anything else I should know?: Oakshade is a bicurious catto just to let you know. He's also my 3rd WC cat, so I can't be super-duper active with him sadly. Also how old should he be compared to the mother?

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!