Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Is This What They Call SECURITY BREACH? {private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepaw afton View Post
@Don’t Panic

(ehe)
~Penelope~
all she had been told was that her and pinecone were getting revamped and that they would have a band in a new mall. she hadn't thought much, but now she just felt different. the bright light shimmered off of her nose ring as she explored, her band behind her. she wanted to find out more. it was important.

(Roxy has floof that celeste and penelope are going to be OBSESSED with lmao)
Old April 24th, 2022, 12:13 AM
meow

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post

~Penelope~
all she had been told was that her and pinecone were getting revamped and that they would have a band in a new mall. she hadn't thought much, but now she just felt different. the bright light shimmered off of her nose ring as she explored, her band behind her. she wanted to find out more. it was important.

(Roxy has floof that celeste and penelope are going to be OBSESSED with lmao)
(LMAO I MEAN I WOULD BE TOO SO THERES THAT
also could you possibly do the others like Sunnydrop and Glam. Chica and Monty and stuffffff
*throwing in Sprig first bc i said so*)

Sprig, being his cheerful self(he’s cheerful a lot more as Glamrock), dashed around the place. he caught up with Penelope and greeted her quickly with a wave, a “howdy there, Penelope!” and an ear flop before dashing off again. he was definitely faster than any animatronic in this place, but at least he was friendly and not a foe.
Glamrock Freddy, with Gregory inside his chest like normal, was going around before Sprig ran into him. “hello, Sprig!”
”hey, Freddy! what’s up?”
and the two conversed.
Roxy, meanwhile, was looking around the place, occasionally flicking the green bit of her fluffy and soft hair out of her eye. she was also complementing herself repeatedly, trying to keep her self-esteem up.
bump me whenever! don't be shy!

Old April 24th, 2022, 12:17 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Quote:
(LMAO I MEAN I WOULD BE TOO SO THERES THAT
also could you possibly do the others like Sunnydrop and Glam. Chica and Monty and stuffffff
*throwing in Sprig first bc i said so*)

Sprig, being his cheerful self(he’s cheerful a lot more as Glamrock), dashed around the place. he caught up with Penelope and greeted her quickly with a wave, a “howdy there, Penelope!” and an ear flop before dashing off again. he was definitely faster than any animatronic in this place, but at least he was friendly and not a foe.
Glamrock Freddy, with Gregory inside his chest like normal, was going around before Sprig ran into him. “hello, Sprig!”
”hey, Freddy! what’s up?”
and the two conversed.
Roxy, meanwhile, was looking around the place, occasionally flicking the green bit of her fluffy and soft hair out of her eye. she was also complementing herself repeatedly, trying to keep her self-esteem up.
(absolutely lmao)
~Penelope~
she smiled and shook her feathers, stepping forward in a rymatic beat, before hearing voices. not sprig's... a deeper female voice. complementing herself. "hello?" she called, in her bright, still very peppy voice. she opened her wings and flew into the air, looking down and watching as pinecone spread her spines.
Old April 24th, 2022, 12:20 AM
meow

Quote:

(absolutely lmao)
~Penelope~
she smiled and shook her feathers, stepping forward in a rymatic beat, before hearing voices. not sprig's... a deeper female voice. complementing herself. "hello?" she called, in her bright, still very peppy voice. she opened her wings and flew into the air, looking down and watching as pinecone spread her spines.
Roxy looked around after hearing a voice, her ears perking up and tail waving side to side. “who’s there?” she quickly asked, her eyes darting widely everywhere.

Old April 24th, 2022, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Roxy looked around after hearing a voice, her ears perking up and tail waving side to side. “who’s there?” she quickly asked, her eyes darting widely everywhere.
~Penelope~
(look who's never seen a flying animatronic with wings)
"Oh! erm- guys she's not a threat. or at least, I dont- dont hurt her!" she said, landing softly and smiling, giving a wave and her rather large band just walking over. Celeste was a cat, a pure white cat with bright blue and pink accents, along with large baby blue eyes. pinecone, well, no need to explain her, other then her large amount of piercings. Prissia was a 'baby' elephant, proportianitly and voice wise speaking, and had a couple soft piercings and a more baby outfit on. Mousy was a mouse with a small top hat leaning on one side of her head and a yellow bow tie. she always carried a cane around, and her bowtie could make her items, if she wanted.
Old April 24th, 2022, 12:32 AM
meow

Quote:

~Penelope~
(look who's never seen a flying animatronic with wings)
"Oh! erm- guys she's not a threat. or at least, I dont- dont hurt her!" she said, landing softly and smiling, giving a wave and her rather large band just walking over. Celeste was a cat, a pure white cat with bright blue and pink accents, along with large baby blue eyes. pinecone, well, no need to explain her, other then her large amount of piercings. Prissia was a 'baby' elephant, proportianitly and voice wise speaking, and had a couple soft piercings and a more baby outfit on. Mousy was a mouse with a small top hat leaning on one side of her head and a yellow bow tie. she always carried a cane around, and her bowtie could make her items, if she wanted.
(i
i like the way Mousy sounds
classic :0)

Roxy looked at Penelope and tilted her head. “who’re you all?” she got out of her defensive stance and stood up straight, one hand on her hip. “you shouldn’t pose as a threat, so you’re clear. i’m Roxanne, or Roxy as i prefer. you?”

Old April 24th, 2022, 12:38 AM

Quote:
(i
i like the way Mousy sounds
classic :0)

Roxy looked at Penelope and tilted her head. “who’re you all?” she got out of her defensive stance and stood up straight, one hand on her hip. “you shouldn’t pose as a threat, so you’re clear. i’m Roxanne, or Roxy as i prefer. you?”
(you know how some speak with like... older voices in their voice boxes? mousy does lmao. she. is. cLaSsY)
~Penelope~
"ah, I'm penelope, this I mousy, Prissia, Celeste, and pinecone. I guess you could say that we're... the new band here?" she said, smiling before mousy tapped she shoulder. "ah, mistress, I have a slight feeling we're being watched." she said, her voice box crackling the way it always did. she was an old model, and not many liked the newer revamped version, so they threw the new one out and back with the old.
Old April 24th, 2022, 12:43 AM
meow

Quote:

(you know how some speak with like... older voices in their voice boxes? mousy does lmao. she. is. cLaSsY)
~Penelope~
"ah, I'm penelope, this I mousy, Prissia, Celeste, and pinecone. I guess you could say that we're... the new band here?" she said, smiling before mousy tapped she shoulder. "ah, mistress, I have a slight feeling we're being watched." she said, her voice box crackling the way it always did. she was an old model, and not many liked the newer revamped version, so they threw the new one out and back with the old.
(BDBBGGVVHHVHVVHVFJJS i like her even more)

”oh okay. well, nice to meet you all.” Roxy nodded, then tilted her head at what Mousy said. “huh-?” she looked around, going alert.
a pair of red eyes seemed to stare down from one of the higher levels, squinting. when seemingly spotted, they quickly backed away, along with the strange silhouette of a rabbit, and it definitely wasn’t Sprig.

(not me throwing in Vanny immediately)

Old April 24th, 2022, 12:47 AM

Quote:
(BDBBGGVVHHVHVVHVFJJS i like her even more)

”oh okay. well, nice to meet you all.” Roxy nodded, then tilted her head at what Mousy said. “huh-?” she looked around, going alert.
a pair of red eyes seemed to stare down from one of the higher levels, squinting. when seemingly spotted, they quickly backed away, along with the strange silhouette of a rabbit, and it definitely wasn’t Sprig.

(not me throwing in Vanny immediately)
(LMAO MOUSY AND VANNY AHVE A HISTORY AS MILLIE AND VANESSA PFFF and they remember everything)
~Mousy~
she opened her eyes widened and ran after, spinning her bow tie and getting a crowbar. "VANNY! GET YOU ASS BACK HERE!" she screamed, waving the crowbar as she raced after the rabbit figure. there was no mistaking it. at all. she might break her voice box. never mind no screaming.