by dino.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 07:54 PM

Old July 2nd, 2022, 10:36 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Shocked

Default A Lion's Pride (ROLE-PLAY)

Hihi! So even w/ SkyClan, I have quite a bit of free time, so why not a non warriors rp!

This picks up from @/Flowerboy's Lion Pride

CURRENT EVENT: A rogue lioness has been invited into the pride! Will she bring chaos? Who knows!

Here we have..

MANE - The main male; The one above it all. {CLOSED}
1/1 - STORM'MANE - A bright tan male with a huge structure and a black mane. His eyes are lemon yellow. He has a scar running down his back right leg, and has one claw on his front left paw that is stuck always out ( @Pine'Paw )

HUNT CHIEF - The lioness in charge of the Hunting. She observes lionesses naming ceremonies and chooses whether they must still train. {CLOSED}
1/1 - THUNDER'MANE - A light brown lioness with black caping along back and head, The main kin in the story. ( @Bean_The_Cat )

MEDIC - A Lion/Lioness who is able to heal others with herbs and such. (May aid in birthing) {CLOSED}
1/1 - GOLDENMOON - an amber-pelted lioness with a smoke pattern. ( @forgetmelots )

SUB-MALE - Male(s) who patrol the territories and teach the male Adolescents. Only 1-2 can be in a pride at a time. {CLOSED}
2/2 - HUNTER - a deep copper-brown lion with dark brown tips along his mane and amber eyes, Thunder'mane's brother. ( @Bean_The_Cat) ll GRASSHOPPER - A light brown pelt with a shaggy dark brown main. The tips are a dark amber-orange and he has dull yellow eyes. ( @/Pine'paw )

LIONESS - Average lioness; hunts and trains female Adolescents. {OPEN}
1/15 - SHARD - White female lioness with blue eyes, possesed by Earth, Needs training ( @Bean_The_Cat ) ll SUN'HUNTER - a golden lion with brown eyes ( @Cardboard box )

ADOLESCENTS - Lions/Lionesses who haven't fully reached maturity yet, though are larger and stronger then the other cubs. No longer needs protection from the Broodmother. {OPEN}
1/6 - MOON - dark brown fur with light brown eyes ( @Breezestarfire )

CUBS - As said, cubs. Not old enough to train. Protected by the Broodmother until the reach a year old or have a disability. {OPEN}
1/15 - COBRA - Bright tan fur like StormMane. Her eyes are emerald green. Her fur is soft and sleek. Has a scar on her right eye ( @/Pine'paw )

EXPECTING - These lioness are expecting, are under care of the Broodmother. {OPEN}
1/5 - FOG'MOON - Brown lioness with blue eyes ( @/Breezestarfire )

BROODMOTHER - A protector, who tends after pregnant Lionesses and Lionesses who have recently had cubs. Also protects Cubs and Adolescents with disabilities. {CLOSED}
1/1 - FEATHER'SUN - A light brown lioness with darker brown markings on her back. Has a long scar running down her left side ( @Starlily )

ELDER - Old elders who tell stories to cubs and gossip often, and are good punishments for adolescents. {OPEN}
1/5 - FOG'WHISPER - Old tan lioness with amber eyes, Hunter and Thunder'Mane's mother. @Bean_The_Cat)

EXILED - Lions/Lionesses who are no longer part of the pride.
0/4 -
~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES:
1. Adolescents require a naming ceremony at the end of their training, once they are a year and 11 months old. This is over-viewed by the Hunt Chief. (Owner of the Adolescent can choose their name.)
- Their name must consist of a suffix and prefix, both stating the lionesses strength(s), eg. "Quick'Leap" or "Brave'Whisper"
- Different (BUT NOT LIMITED TO!) suffixes/prefixes and their meanings:

Quick: A fast runner.
Leap: A high jumper.
Brave: A brave and humble lioness.
Whisper: A truthful and trustworthy lioness.
Hunter: A lioness who can easily hunt prey without being found.
Grace: A lioness who can swim with elegance and strength.
Thunder: A confident and strong lioness.
Fog: A lioness who is good at staying hidden.
Mane: A lioness who has as much strength as a Mane.
Stream: Peaceful and quick moving.
Stone: A strong and tough lioness.
Moon: A secretive and sly lioness.
Sun: A confident and charming lioness.
Nest: A warm and kind-hearted lioness.
ETC.

(Male Lions can be named after anything! They only have a suffix, though!!)
2. Cubs cannot leave the "camp" and if they do, the will be punished and their training will be held back. if they misbehave 3 times, their training will be held back until they are 2 years of age, or they will get exiled.

3. If both sub-male slots are full, males who age to 3 Years will be exiled to start their journey and find or start a new pride. For sake of role-play, you may return as a female/genderbent version of your lion, or you may join back as a cub.

4. Cubs only have a prefix until they finish their assesment {ex: Sharp, Sleek, then after assesment, Sharp'Moon, Sleek'Sun }

5. Have fun!

STORY

there are 4 god lions. Rain, Sun, Moon, and Storm. But, ledgend says there was a fith child. Earth. Rain was the oldest of the siblings, and she had the powers to bring rain to the Savannah. Storm and Rain were a duo siblings. When the dry season causes a major drought, Storm would Have rain use her ablilites, then She would use her powers to make a storm. It causes a flood, but it makes the savannah grow again. Sun had the powers to control the sun. She was able to make the sun rise and set. Her brother, Moon was able to make the moon appear to the sky. They say, when one passes, the pride wil preform a ritual. They will bring out a loud roar. The roar will cause the spirits of Sun and Moon to find the fallen lion, and bring them to the place of endless hunting in the stars. But Earth, he was alone. One day, There was a huge fire in the grasslands. The lions all were able to stop them by combining their powers. But Earth was not included. He grew greedy, and use his powers for evil. One day. He turned our beloved grassland into a barren of stone and ash. He was about to destroy the siblings, but their powers would not allow that. They said that they used their own powers, combinded them, and were able to defeat Earth. He was sent into Exile. Sun, Moon, Rain and storm passed their powers onto their kin, and one of us has recived their powers. But no one knows. But some say that The spirit of Earth found his wasy back, and is looking for revenge on his kin, searching for the special one. But to defeat them, he will take himself into the form of another lion. The Spirit of the god lions come down, trying to locate him, and banish him, forever

LOCATIONS

ll In camp ll
Sun rock-A sun-baithing rock for the mane, HUNT CHIEF, and submales, and also where the mane and Hunt Chief make announcements. The way up are large, flat boulders.

Mane/Hunt Chief den-Their den is below the Sun Rock and is a large den

Sub-male den-The sub-male's den is on the side of the Way up to the sun-rock. It is in a small bush.

Medic den-The medic den is the left of the Sun rock. It is a hole dug under a rock.

The Elder den- The Elder den is next to the Sub-male den. It is under a tree.

The Nursery- The nursery is a large bush next to the elder den.

The lioness den- The lioness den is a large den under a large rock.

Adolcent den- The Adolcents sleep next to the medic den, it is under a fallen log.

ll Outside camp ll
The Marsh of Land-The Marsh of Land is just dry land in the dry season, but in the wet season, it floods, making a marsh.

Hippo river-Hippo River is a river where hippos live, The lions and hervabores migrate during the dry season.

Valley of ambush-This is the lions new home in the dry season, and when the animals come, they ambush them.

Trees of God-The trees of god are where the godess lions are said to become the large godess form they are.

Hunting Grounds-The hunting grounds are where the lioness hunt.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old July 2nd, 2022, 12:06 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: A Lion's Pride (ROLE-PLAY)

StormMane was basking on the Sun Rock with his friend and Sub-male, Grasshopper. Grasshopper was a year older and StormMane was half Grasshopper's size, but they got along well. StormMane knew Grasshopper was getting older and knew he would die soon, but he couldn't bear the thought as well. Grasshopper had helped him build his pride and gain respect from the lionesses and other males. He just hoped Grasshopper died peacefully.

Cobra was running around in camp, staying in sight of her father, StormMane. She was chasing a wasp, which surprisingly didn't Sting her. Some of them didn't Sting, but she was still careful to aim for the head and front. She swiped at it, but missed and tumbled into the Elder's den.
Old July 2nd, 2022, 01:05 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

THUNDER'MANE

The lioness jumped up on the Sun Rock, Glaring at Storm'Mane. It has been only a while since Sol had gone missing, and so Storm'Mane became their new mane. For some reason, she didn't trust him yet. She padded over and sat next to him. She glanced at the white lioness known as Shard. Something about her didn't seem right. Does shard seem weird to you? She whispered to Storm'mane.

>>SHARD<<

The white lioness stood in the center of camp, looking around. Tell me why we're here again? She whispered. The Chief. She's the kin. A deep voice replied in her head. Earth. Earth had found her when she was abandoned by her parents. He possesed her and helped her survive. To return the favor, she was helping him.

HUNTER

Hunter saw his sister go up on the sun rock, so he followed. He gazed down at the camp. He was their old mane's cub, and he missed his father. He had left and never came back. But he was glad that their new mane, Storm'mane had left him in his Sub-Male role with Grasshopper.

FOG'WHISPER

The old lioness was sleeping when a tumbing came in. She looked and saw one of the pride's cubs, Cobra. Hello, dear. She rasped. She heaved herself up to a sitting position. Do you want to hear a story? She asked.

( @Pine'Paw Aslo, who is Cobra's mother? If you want, Thunder'mane can be her mother )

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old July 2nd, 2022, 01:10 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

fog'moon layed in the sun enjoying the warm sun, her smile spreaded as her eyes were close to enjoy the sun

moon rolled around in the grass enjoying the sun

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 2nd, 2022, 01:21 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
THUNDER'MANE

The lioness jumped up on the Sun Rock, Glaring at Storm'Mane. It has been only a while since Sol had gone missing, and so Storm'Mane became their new mane. For some reason, she didn't trust him yet. She padded over and sat next to him. She glanced at the white lioness known as Shard. Something about her didn't seem right. Does shard seem weird to you? She whispered to Storm'mane.

>>SHARD<<

The white lioness stood in the center of camp, looking around. Tell me why we're here again? She whispered. The Chief. She's the kin. A deep voice replied in her head. Earth. Earth had found her when she was abandoned by her parents. He possesed her and helped her survive. To return the favor, she was helping him.

HUNTER

Hunter saw his sister go up on the sun rock, so he followed. He gazed down at the camp. He was their old mane's cub, and he missed his father. He had left and never came back. But he was glad that their new mane, Storm'mane had left him in his Sub-Male role with Grasshopper.

FOG'WHISPER

The old lioness was sleeping when a tumbing came in. She looked and saw one of the pride's cubs, Cobra. Hello, dear. She rasped. She heaved herself up to a sitting position. Do you want to hear a story? She asked.

( @Pine'Paw Aslo, who is Cobra's mother? If you want, Thunder'mane can be her mother )

(I think it would be alright if Cobra was the daughter of Thundermane.)

StormMane glanced at shard, raising his head. "I'm sure. She just stands there and looks around. As if she's planning something." Grasshopper yawned, raising his head. He spotted Shard looking around. "She's still doing that?" He whispered to StormMane. "Yeah." StormMane said. "Something's wrong with her. Like if she's looking for somebody but can't find them."

Cobra looked up at the elderly lioness. She had heard of Fog'whisper before, but never seen her. Even in old age, the lioness still looked healthy. "Oh. Yeah, I would!" She sat down in front of the elder. "I love stories! Like stories of when my dad was a cub or a no mane, and Grasshopper's stories, like how he once tripped over an elephant!"
Old July 2nd, 2022, 02:04 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

@Pine'Paw
THUNDER'MANE

She nodded at least they agreed on that. She glared at shard at her invitation. Yes. I will. She mewed. She turned to her mate. Bring Hunter and Grasshopper and follow me. She whispered before padding out of camp with her.

>>SHARD<<

She glared at Thunder'Mane as she was talking to Storm'Mane. Hey! Thunder'Mane! Want to go hunting? She asked, smirking. Yes. Then you can get her! Earth roared.

HUNTER

The tom glanced at his sister, then Shard, then back to his sister. He nodded at her plan. [B]Then we can find out what she's up to.

FOG'MANE

She chuckled at the kit's entusiasim. What about a story about your mother, Thunder'Mane. She said. You see, Thunder'Mane was the daughter and mate of another mane, Sol. Soon after Shard was brought into the pride, Sol and her cub, Grace, went missing. Your mother was devestaited. Then, your father, Storm'Mane, was invited to the pride. Since your mother is the hunt Chief, she had to mate with him, and she had you. She still doesn't Trust your father, though. Not so soon after Sol and Grace dissapeared.

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; July 2nd, 2022 at 02:05 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2022, 02:18 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:
@Pine'Paw
THUNDER'MANE

She nodded at least they agreed on that. She glared at shard at her invitation. Yes. I will. She mewed. She turned to her mate. Bring Hunter and Grasshopper and follow me. She whispered before padding out of camp with her.

>>SHARD<<

She glared at Thunder'Mane as she was talking to Storm'Mane. Hey! Thunder'Mane! Want to go hunting? She asked, smirking. Yes. Then you can get her! Earth roared.

HUNTER

The tom glanced at his sister, then Shard, then back to his sister. He nodded at her plan. [B]Then we can find out what she's up to.

FOG'MANE

She chuckled at the kit's entusiasim. What about a story about your mother, Thunder'Mane. She said. You see, Thunder'Mane was the daughter and mate of another mane, Sol. Soon after Shard was brought into the pride, Sol and her cub, Grace, went missing. Your mother was devestaited. Then, your father, Storm'Mane, was invited to the pride. Since your mother is the hunt Chief, she had to mate with him, and she had you. She still doesn't Trust your father, though. Not so soon after Sol and Grace dissapeared.
StormMane nodded. "Hunted, Grasshopper, come with me and Thundermane. I think we all know what or who this is about." Grasshopper came with StormMane, Hunter, and Thundermane. He half dragged himself, as he usually did. Grasshopper had become slower when he was usually fast, but nobody had no idea why. It was just as if he suddenly became weaker overnight.

Cobra was completely surprised. "Dad and mom never told me that! Why does she not trust my father if she had me with him? Does she not like me?"
Old July 3rd, 2022, 05:17 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
StormMane nodded. "Hunted, Grasshopper, come with me and Thundermane. I think we all know what or who this is about." Grasshopper came with StormMane, Hunter, and Thundermane. He half dragged himself, as he usually did. Grasshopper had become slower when he was usually fast, but nobody had no idea why. It was just as if he suddenly became weaker overnight.

Cobra was completely surprised. "Dad and mom never told me that! Why does she not trust my father if she had me with him? Does she not like me?"

THUNDER'MANE

She went out with shard

SHARD

Shard smirked next to Thunder'Mane

HUNTER

hunter nodded and stood next to Storm'mane.

FOG'WHISPER
no, she just feels like she failed with grace and her pride, so that's why she's so hard and distant.

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old July 3rd, 2022, 05:22 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

moon looked around

fog'moon shook her fur

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 3rd, 2022, 05:36 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:

THUNDER'MANE

She went out with shard

SHARD

Shard smirked next to Thunder'Mane

HUNTER

hunter nodded and stood next to Storm'mane.

FOG'WHISPER
no, she just feels like she failed with grace and her pride, so that's why she's so hard and distant.
StormMane took the sub-males a bit out of camp. "Ok, this is about Shard." He said. "She's acting weird, and I'm afraid she could be dangerous. Just imagine! She goes crazy and tries to kill the pride. She could kill us all!" Grasshopper nodded. "Yes. I've always been worried about Shard. There's just...something not right about her."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

School is starting, so I will be on less frequently. I will be free the most on weekends. On weekdays, I will be unable to rp or be on from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. . I hopefully will be able to rp as much as time will allow me to, but I will be much busier than normal.