by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 06:10 PM

Old July 20th, 2022, 02:19 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Starling’s Territory(Open)

Sniffing the air to reassure herself that she was on track, Starling continued through the brush in her off-kilter hunting crouch. It hadn’t ever been good, and now with a belly swelling every day with kits it was only getting worse. Those kits were simultaneously making her hungrier and making it harder to hunt, a double blow that made the molly hiss in annoyance.

And there, with a fluttering chirp, went the sparrow she had been stalking. Brilliant. This piece of bad luck annoyed her further, and with another hiss she sank her claws into the leaf litter, grumbling to herself as she turned to trudge back to her temporary den, to wait for the animals to come out again. Well, more like her temporary hovel. It was dirty and leaked and was too hot, and she just wanted to go back to her twolegs, was that too much to ask?

Apparently so. Because here she was, fur matted, stomach growling, lost in the wilds. All because she fell in love with STUPID, RECKLESS Plant. Lured her out here with the promise of a life together, and then got himself killed in about five seconds. She didn’t know how to hunt, how to build a den, and now the cat who was supposed to teach her was dead, leaving her lost and with kits to take care of into the bargain. FORGIVE HER FOR BEING A LITTLE BIT ANGRY!

With another huff, she plopped down outside her ramshackle den, tail lashing.
Old August 9th, 2022, 05:11 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Starling’s Territory(Open)

The young flame point ragdoll pranced into this unfamiliar place. Daisy loved exploring, and luckily her twolegs allowed her to do so regularly, because of her dark-blue collar with a bell on it. She sniffed the air, and scented... cat? ooh, a new friend! she thought. smiling, the little kittypet trotted onward. a gust of wind ruffled her soft, delicate fur as she went. @gs29513

(this is still open right?)
Old August 13th, 2022, 09:35 PM
You're stuck with me

Starling’s rest was disturbed, most annoyingly, by the loud jingling of a bell making its way through her territory. Rising with a soft hiss she stalked towards the noise, although lacking in the stealth she imagined was required to actually surprise a foe. Although who knew. This kittypet seemed pretty ditsy. Either way she announced her presence early, calling out in what she hoped was a fierce tone Who are you? And what are you doing here? This is my territory you know! as she emerged from the bushes, tail lashing as she confronted the younger molly. @Blossomflight_ (Yep, still open!)
Old August 13th, 2022, 10:05 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Starling’s rest was disturbed, most annoyingly, by the loud jingling of a bell making its way through her territory. Rising with a soft hiss she stalked towards the noise, although lacking in the stealth she imagined was required to actually surprise a foe. Although who knew. This kittypet seemed pretty ditsy. Either way she announced her presence early, calling out in what she hoped was a fierce tone Who are you? And what are you doing here? This is my territory you know! as she emerged from the bushes, tail lashing as she confronted the younger molly. @Blossomflight_ (Yep, still open!)
Daisy's ears flattened against her head as her fur stood on edge. "Sorry!" She squeaked. "I-I don't mean any harm!"

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 14th, 2022, 11:18 AM
You're stuck with me

Well, at least the kittypet seemed to have backed down near-instantly. Starling was pretty sure that as hungry and inexperienced as she was it would be a big ask for her to win a fight. Instead of pushing and relaxed her fur somewhat, although keeping her claws unsheathed. Glad to hear it. she mewed smoothly, voice lacking it’s early hostility. If you don’t mind me asking though, why are you here? Normally she wasn’t one for polite conversation, but if she couldn’t fight then she had to put up with it. @Blossomflight_
Old August 14th, 2022, 11:22 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Well, at least the kittypet seemed to have backed down near-instantly. Starling was pretty sure that as hungry and inexperienced as she was it would be a big ask for her to win a fight. Instead of pushing and relaxed her fur somewhat, although keeping her claws unsheathed. Glad to hear it. she mewed smoothly, voice lacking it’s early hostility. If you don’t mind me asking though, why are you here? Normally she wasn’t one for polite conversation, but if she couldn’t fight then she had to put up with it. @Blossomflight_
Daisy relaxed a bit. "Im just exploring. My housefolk let me wander far from home." Her collar jingled as she spoke to this new cat. "May i ask your name? Mine is Daisy."

Old August 14th, 2022, 09:38 PM
You're stuck with me

Huh. Ok. Wandering about getting into trouble. Clearly Daisy didn’t understand the dangers that could lurk in the woods, to be avoided if possible, but Starling had no intention of educating her right now. My name is Starling. she mewed, thinking for a minute before adding I used to be a kittypet before STUPID PLANT tricked me into leaving my twolegs. Venom certainly rose in her voice at the name of her former lover, the memory still fresh in her mind. @Blossomflight_
Old August 15th, 2022, 07:18 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Huh. Ok. Wandering about getting into trouble. Clearly Daisy didn’t understand the dangers that could lurk in the woods, to be avoided if possible, but Starling had no intention of educating her right now. My name is Starling. she mewed, thinking for a minute before adding I used to be a kittypet before STUPID PLANT tricked me into leaving my twolegs. Venom certainly rose in her voice at the name of her former lover, the memory still fresh in her mind. @Blossomflight_
Daisy laughed a bit. "Is Plant the name of a cat?" She chuckled some more. "What a weird name! Even weirder than those strange forest cats!"

Old August 15th, 2022, 10:01 AM
You're stuck with me

Hmm, this cat seemed to laugh a lot. It was beginning to get on Starlings nerves a bit, how little Daisy cared about her obvious irritation and she felt her anger begin to rise, feeling as though her fur was heating up and setting her tail to lashing. Sucking in a deep breath she tried to calm herself, eventually gritting out Yes. sharply, and through her teeth. And then, because self control was not her strong suit, she snapped Do you always giggle so much? You sound like an idiot! tail lashing a few more times as if in emphasis of her irritation. @Blossomflight_
Old August 15th, 2022, 10:06 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Hmm, this cat seemed to laugh a lot. It was beginning to get on Starlings nerves a bit, how little Daisy cared about her obvious irritation and she felt her anger begin to rise, feeling as though her fur was heating up and setting her tail to lashing. Sucking in a deep breath she tried to calm herself, eventually gritting out Yes. sharply, and through her teeth. And then, because self control was not her strong suit, she snapped Do you always giggle so much? You sound like an idiot! tail lashing a few more times as if in emphasis of her irritation. @Blossomflight_
Daisy flinched and crouched low to the ground, ears flat and fur fluffed. "S-sorry! No! I-I don't!" She squeaked.