Today 11:33 PM

Old October 6th, 2022, 06:22 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Zombie Breakout {P}

~~Alison~~

{ @RogueSkeleton }

Alison awoke to her alarm clock going off. She turned off and stood up, stretching. Another day, another, um... She was running out of words for that sentence. She got dressed, putting on a blue shirt with a cute brown dog face on the front, blue jeans, and white socks. Making her way downstairs, the 12-year-old girl checked her phone. No new texts. I expected that. Alison made herself breakfast and brushed her teeth when she was done. Her mother was always gone when Alison woke up in the mornings. She gathered her school supplies and waited for the bus. Once in the bus, she sat down in a random seat and looked out the window, her brown hair tied up in a ponytail, her unusual yellow eyes gleamed like stars, her black backpack sitting in her lap. Alison started daydreaming of being somewhere else... where she was happy and everything was perfect...

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 6th, 2022, 06:25 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Zombie Breakout {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Alison~~

{ @RogueSkeleton }

Alison awoke to her alarm clock going off. She turned off and stood up, stretching. Another day, another, um... She was running out of words for that sentence. She got dressed, putting on a blue shirt with a cute brown dog face on the front, blue jeans, and white socks. Making her way downstairs, the 12-year-old girl checked her phone. No new texts. I expected that. Alison made herself breakfast and brushed her teeth when she was done. Her mother was always gone when Alison woke up in the mornings. She gathered her school supplies and waited for the bus. Once in the bus, she sat down in a random seat and looked out the window, her brown hair tied up in a ponytail, her unusual yellow eyes gleamed like stars, her black backpack sitting in her lap. Alison started daydreaming of being somewhere else... where she was happy and everything was perfect...
Lillico hurried to catch the bus, her family had just moved to the neighborhood from japan and lillico and taken longer then normal to get her stuff together for school, 'man i hope i'm not late!' she tthought as she raced towards the bus stop, giving a sigh of relief once she made it and gladly hopped on the bus. 'ugh1 so many new faces! what if nobody likes me?'

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old October 6th, 2022, 06:31 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
Lillico hurried to catch the bus, her family had just moved to the neighborhood from japan and lillico and taken longer then normal to get her stuff together for school, 'man i hope i'm not late!' she tthought as she raced towards the bus stop, giving a sigh of relief once she made it and gladly hopped on the bus. 'ugh1 so many new faces! what if nobody likes me?'
~~Alison~~

Alison snapped out of her daydream when the bus halted suddenly. I don't recognize this stop. She had been on the same bus for two years, enough to memorize all the stops. This part of the neighborhood was unfamiliar to her, and one girl got on. She seemed confused and scared. Alison waved her hand at her. "Hey! You can sit by me!" She called.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 6th, 2022, 06:32 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
~~Alison~~

Alison snapped out of her daydream when the bus halted suddenly. I don't recognize this stop. She had been on the same bus for two years, enough to memorize all the stops. This part of the neighborhood was unfamiliar to her, and one girl got on. She seemed confused and scared. Alison waved her hand at her. "Hey! You can sit by me!" She called.
Lillico blinked when the girl called out to her, and head over her way. she sat down silently and softly said "thank you, I'm Lillico.... Lillico Shami"

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old October 6th, 2022, 06:38 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Lillico blinked when the girl called out to her, and head over her way. she sat down silently and softly said "thank you, I'm Lillico.... Lillico Shami"
~~Alison~~

Alison smiled at the girl. "I'm Alison. Alison Moth." She said, staring out the window.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 6th, 2022, 06:42 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
~~Alison~~

Alison smiled at the girl. "I'm Alison. Alison Moth." She said, staring out the window.
"nice to meet you Allison... is our school big? i really don't what to get lost on my first day you know?" lillico sighed as she fiddled with her backpack straps " おばあちゃんが正しかったのかもし ません。ホームスクーリングを選ぶ きだったのですが、たくさんの友達 を作りたかったのです。" she muttered under her breathe

Old October 6th, 2022, 06:44 PM
error in the code

Quote:
"nice to meet you Allison... is our school big? i really don't what to get lost on my first day you know?" lillico sighed as she fiddled with her backpack straps " おばあちゃんが正しかったのかもし ません。ホームスクーリングを選ぶ きだったのですが、たくさんの友達 を作りたかったのです。" she muttered under her breathe
(just looked that up)

*Alison seemed to be deep in thought, not listening to Lillico*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 6th, 2022, 06:46 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
(just looked that up)

*Alison seemed to be deep in thought, not listening to Lillico*
Lillico screeched "what on earth is that?!!" she said pointig tto something in the road

Old October 6th, 2022, 06:51 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Lillico screeched "what on earth is that?!!" she said pointig tto something in the road
~~Alison~~

Alison yelped in fear, getting jumpscared by Lillico's screech. Everyone on the bus looked out the window. It's just a man... She looked closer as the bus turned away from it. He looked... dead? Must be my brain. She pulled the girl down. "Must be our minds playing tricks on us. Great way to introduce yourself to your bus people. What were you asking?" Alison tried to get Lillico's mind off that strange sight.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 6th, 2022, 06:55 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
~~Alison~~

Alison yelped in fear, getting jumpscared by Lillico's screech. Everyone on the bus looked out the window. It's just a man... She looked closer as the bus turned away from it. He looked... dead? Must be my brain. She pulled the girl down. "Must be our minds playing tricks on us. Great way to introduce yourself to your bus people. What were you asking?" Alison tried to get Lillico's mind off that strange sight.
Lillico blinked
"Watashi ga anata o aishite iru to ittara dō shimasu ka?" she muttered to herself, holding her special locket from her grandmother close to her heart ,before turning to Allison "i'm sorry, just that dude looked so weird!? anyway asked how big our school is..."