Last post by Hound
Today 03:50 PM

Old October 18th, 2022, 11:34 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Mother Knows Best [p]

| Daykit |
| He/Him |
| A turkish angora mix that has cinnamon splotches all over his body; Yellow eyes |

~ After what seemed like a long day Daykit quickly padded into the nursery letting out a yawn before looking around for his and his siblings nest. The kit eventually found it making his way to his own spot and curled up and closed his eyes awaiting sleep to take over him. Though.. the wonderful feeling of sleep didn't last very long so it seems. Daykit scrunched up his nose noticing the scent of milk was gone before opening his eyes and realizing.. he wasn't in the nursery anymore. The turkish angora mix quickly lifted his head and looked around.

Daykit spotted the dark trees and the red mist that covered the ground of this forest. That's when Daykit realized, was this the dark forest that was supposed to be for the damned? The apprentice sized kit slowly raised to his paws looking around with his ears pinned back. Why was he here? Had he done something wrong? Was this because he didn't properly mourn for Cinderblaze? Was this some kind of sick punishment from starclan? All these thoughts ran through Daykits mind. The turkish angora mix couldn't even mutter a single hello. ~

| @spooky sky |
Old November 3rd, 2022, 02:25 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Mother Knows Best [p]

eclipse

The white Angora stalked through the dark, misty woods that she had been sent to, murder in her blue eyes. She was. So. PISSED. Dappledleaf, that goddamn wretch. She would do whatever she could to make sure that that stupid, stupid ragdoll would feel her wrath. She growled low, claws sliding out. A scent caught her attention. Kit. She crouched, slipping through the dying brush.

There it was. Cinnamon splotched. A flash of another kit, the one named Peach, popped into her mind. This must be another one of the creatures she left. She cared not. "Oh, hello there, sweetheart." She cooed, her voice dripping with sweetness. Scars covered her body, but she tried her best to not scare it.

@The Heir Apparent

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old December 8th, 2022, 10:18 AM

| Daykit |
| He/Him |
| A large white Norwegian forest cat/Maine coon & Turkish angora mix that has cinnamon splotches all over his body; Yellow eyes |

~ Daykit seemed to have jumped when he heard a voice and quickly turned to find the source of the voice before his yellow eyes landed on a scarred covered cat. Why did she seem familiar? As if He had met her before. The kit mentally shook his head and took a small step back. Though fear did run through him there was a bit of curiosity among the fear.

"Who are you?"

The kit mustered out trying to keep his voice calm and steady as to not show any type of fear to the cat before him. ~

| @maple. - Eclipse |
Old January 20th, 2023, 03:05 PM
statement as follows.

E C L I P S E

With a sly grin, Eclipse circled the tomkit. Her piercing eyes never once left his pelt, and, they were clouded. She had many plans for this one, oh yes she did. Her grin turn to a wicked smile and she forced herself to look motherly and kind. "Oh, why, sweetheart! I'm your very own mother! Did your father never speak of me to you?" Her voice was soft, but there was a manipulative tone. She knew this kit has never met his father, as she had been the one to kill him with a poisoned mouse! Oh, remembering such days were delightful for this wicked and awful molly, but she cared not!! With a giggle, she continued to circle the kit before sitting down in front of him. "Oh, how terribly sad I am for you to see me here! I apologise so, my darling child." She was lying right through her teeth to a child! How fun!! She loved the feeling it gave her, the power and the the strength. She thought of all the ways that she could turn this poor sap against Dappledleaf!

{ @candy hearts. - im so sorry for how long this took }

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3

Old February 15th, 2023, 10:00 AM

| Daykit |
| He/Him |
| A large white Norwegian forest cat/Maine coon & Turkish angora mix that has cinnamon splotches all over his body; Yellow eyes |

~ Daykit looked.. confused to say the least. Mother? The tom knew that Dappledleaf wasn't his 'real' mother but she was his mother nonetheless. So a cat from the Dark Forest claiming to be your actual mother made you question some things. Then the topic of his father made things even more confusing.

"I.. I never knew my father?"

Daykit said as he took one more step back when the molly had sat down in front of the ginger patched kit.

"W..What happened to you? Why are you here?" ~

| @effervescent. - Eclipse |

Last edited by xavier.; February 15th, 2023 at 10:01 AM.
Old February 18th, 2023, 05:22 AM
statement as follows.

eclipse
¤¤¤
death
{ @Le Battuer }

Her grin widened as he asked what happened to her. This was her chance! She made her smile drop, faux pain and heartbreak showing on her maw as she spoke. "The one who stole you away from me, Dappledleaf, she killed me. I had found your sister, Peachkit, and was just trying to care for her when she attacked, killed and mutilated me. You can find my own pelt in your leaders den." She was determined to ruin Dappledleafs life. The cream and flame molly had taken hers, so why not return the favor and steal away her own son? Looking down at the kit, she frowned. "What did she name you? I named you Day, but I'm sure she changed it." She sighed, annoyed. She had to keep up this act, even if it was oh so tiring to pretend to be a good and caring mother.

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3

Old February 24th, 2023, 10:43 PM

| Daykit |
| He/Him |

~ What?

That what all Daykit could say. What did she mean? Dappledleaf would never do such a thing!! Not even to Daykits own mother. The kit didnt want to believe it.. But.. why would the cat lie? The she-cat knew about how Peachkit went missing. Why would Dappledleaf attack a cat trying to help. Daykit was snapped out of his thoughts when Eclipse asked for his name. She named him day?

"My name is Daykit.. W..Why did you leave me, Nettlekit, Peachkit, and Eggkit?" ~

| @effervescent. - Eclipse |

Last edited by xavier.; February 24th, 2023 at 10:43 PM.
Old March 13th, 2023, 03:30 PM
statement as follows.

eclipse

{ @xavier. - imagine these line up perfectly for daydogchewtoy }

Yes. It was working! Seeing the confusion and possible hurt on the childs face just filled her with joy and fueled her plan for revenge. Eclipse gave the kit a soft look, but glee was hidden underneath the mask of lies. She sat down next to him, resting her fluffy tail on his back; she inwardly recoiled at this action,
any loving contact making her sick. Stars, children were revolting. Eclipse tilted her head at the kits question.

"I didn't have a choice, Daykit. Your father and his sister forced me to give you four up, or else they'd kill me and take you by force. Obviously, it happened anyway." She spoke the lie softly, carefully, and her voice only changed during her last sentence. She felt irate at the fact she was dead! How dare Dappledleaf do this to her?!

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3