Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
new ventures
Last post by alkaline
Today 12:00 PM
Pinepaw's Finder!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 11:48 AM
Looking For Ragwort Art!
by Ragwort
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:43 AM

Old January 17th, 2023, 11:48 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default (open) A Few Skyclan Friends

fallenash leaped at Losthollow, causing tthe two to tumble down the small hillside. Fallenash chuckled as he helped Losthollow up. "Battle Training is a Work out Indeed" Losthollow Mewed in his usual serious voice. he Reared upwrds to swipe a paw down on Fallenash, but Fallenash dodged it in time. "Everything in Skyclan counts as a Work out these days" He Huffed out of breathe. Losthollow dipped his head "too true" he replied as he sat down to catch his breathe as well.

Icetail and Shademoon watched as the Toms Sparred, which the two she-cat knew was thheir way of getting out pent up emotions, and stay sharp. Shademoon Sighed and Rested her head on her forepaws, "Icetail, Why must it be this way? all this confusion? i really don't want this to keep up when my kits are born..." Shademoon mewed. Icetail shook her head "I don't know Shademoon, i don't know. right now i guess we put our faith in Starclan to guide us, or if all else fails... i guess we'll never be a true clan again." the pure white she-cat flattened her ears.

Zyron studied the toms movements, but soon dozed off.

(open, this is mainly so i stop posting random Solo posts all over the skyclan forums when i'm bored lol, feel free to interact as you want)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Ragwort; January 18th, 2023 at 08:44 AM. Reason: i figured it out, i hope
Old January 17th, 2023, 12:12 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Default Re: A Few Skyclan Friends (open)

Fallenash Growled playfully at Losthollow, batting his paws at the tomcat. Losthollow batted back, then raced around to headbutt his friend. the two seemed to have moved on from training to friendly play fighting. Fallenash darted up a tree, with Losthollow on his tail as he weaved through the tree branches. Fallenash enjoyed the feeling of freedom that climbing gave him.

the two had been buds from the start, though growing up it had been more of a frienemies thing, always trying to out do the other one. happy Times they had, competeing in friendly compitions against one another. though sometimes, ok a lot of times, the two got into real fights cause of how irritated Losthollow could get at times. Really, Fallenash reflected, he could not count the times when they spat at each other, it was just too much to count.

Old January 17th, 2023, 01:37 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Default Re: A Few Skyclan Friends (open)

fallenash dodged to the right, his claws gripping and releasing the branches underneath him. He stayed swift, being the faster and leaner of the two toms. losthollow followed behind shortly, chasing Fallenash, and face planting into the other toms hide when Fallenash suddenly stoped. Fallenash Huffed, trying to cover up his laughter. he failed. He followed Losthollow to the ground, where his friend gave him a deadly glare. Fallenash eventually calmed down his amusement.

"Really Losthollow, do you even have Whiskers on that face of your?" fallenash teased. Losthollow huffed "says the one that stops mid speed tree climbing" he shook his head at the tom. but Losthollow was a bit amused, though he would never show that, no he had to stay strong, which of course he reminded Fallenash most days to keep up his training in battle, though Fallenash had no clue as to why the tom was paranoid the clan would be attacked, after all they had no quirrals with the other clans at the moment.

Old January 18th, 2023, 08:50 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Default Re: (open) A Few Skyclan Friends

Shademoon Purred and cleaned her pelt. Icetail purred with amusement and batted softly at Zyrons ears as the two sparred in a playful manner. Icetail hadn't had this much fun in a while, not since her older sibs left anyway. she felt a pain in her heart... she missed them badly, but knew one day she'd meet them again, in Starclan. but for know sshe had to focus on the clan and her nephew Zyron.

Old February 4th, 2023, 04:39 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Default Fallenash

Fallenash climbed up onto the highest branch of an old willow tree, were he laided down to think. many things still had to be done for winter prep, and fallenash sensed a list would be needed. He knew soon the proper high ranks will be apointed, but it never hurt to be ready now did it? soon he would gather a few clanmates to help with the work but for now he needed time to silently think.

about what needed to be done... but also about the future. he couldn't helpbut wonder who would be chosen for high ranks....