Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:52 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:40 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:24 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 07:00 AM
two questions regarding...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 06:55 AM

Old January 29th, 2023, 04:22 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Ivysnake's Mega Finder

Welcome, one and all, to Ivysnake's mega-finder!

GENERAL INFO

Ivysnake is ShadowClan's medicine cat apprentice, formerly a warrior, who is known for being blunt, serious, loyal, highly devoted to her Clan and Dawnstar, bloodthirsty, vicious, and not one to tolerate slackers or fools.

She needs the following:

ShadowClan warriors who will be willing to spar with her - TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Ivysnake may have been switched to a medicine cat, but she is still a warrior at heart, and Dawnstar allows medicine cats to perform warrior duties. She does not want her skills to go rusty, so she will seek out some Clanmates to train/spar with as well as learn from. After all, when ShadowClan gets out of its peaceful phase, she wants to be a formidable opponent and take as many lives as possible.

A rogue who she can take the pelt of. A short, simple interaction where Ivysnake revives the old tradition of skinning the dead and presenting their pelt to Dawnstar. This cat MUST NOT have any relations with any Clan or Clans; she's not looking to start something just in case Dawnstar doesn't wish it.

Future mates. Ivysnake doesn't really get infatuated/overly in love with other cats, but she's willing to take mates, and, in the future, she wants to have kits to boost ShadowClan's army. Her mates must be cats who she believes to be strong, worthy, and loyal, and I want this to develop, not just have a character spawn in as a mate. Since she doesn't have a ton of romantic emotions, Ivysnake will just go up to a cat she's spent some time with/deems worthy enough and go, "Hey, wanna be mates and (if they're AMAB) possibly have kits?"

Ivysnake is polyamorous, and her mates must be fine with this. She's also fine if her mates take other mates. She's open to those of all gender identities. Her mates also must be fine with not really getting romantically involved; they're together not out of love/romance, but because they deem the other worthy of mateship/have a close-enough bond of "oh, you're pretty decent and check all the boxes of a good cat." I DON'T want any abusive relationships or anything like that. Ivysnake would probably skin anyone who tried to treat her like that... literally.

Whoever she ends up having kits with, it will be some time before a finder or anything goes out for said kits. There's something brewing along the ShadowClan-ThunderClan border, and, caught up in her medicine cat training, Ivysnake doesn't have the time for kits yet. Also, if multiple applicants request having kits with her, there's a chance anyone beyond the first applicant might not end up having kits with her. I'll keep them lined up, though, in case there is time allotted for her to have other litters. It's also important to note that Dawnstar is fine with medicine cats taking mates/having kits, so applicants needn't worry about that.

Mates must live in ShadowClan. Ivysnake would never even consider pursuing a cross-Clan relationship.

Dark Forest interactions. I already have a couple lined up, but, for future meetings or interactions, or if Ivysnake needs a Dark Forest cat for anything, it would be useful to have some others. These interactions most likely will not happen immediately, so if you apply, you should be willing to have your character called upon later on.

FORMS

Here are the forms for each role! You can delete the stuff after the colons.

Sparring Partners and Random Rogue

Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Appearance: This is just for roleplaying so I know what your character looks like.
Personality: This doesn't have to be super in-depth. Listing off some traits or linking a pre-written one is perfectly fine.
Skill Level/Fighting Ability:
Other:
Mention Me: @TheNyanCatMinecart

Mates

Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Appearance: This is just for roleplaying so I know what your character looks like.
Personality: Listing off some traits or linking a pre-written one is perfectly fine. However, I would like a bit of detail.
Sparring Partner?: In case you want them to start out as sparring partners! I feel like that would be a good way to begin bonding, but it's only if you want.
Views on Loyalty, ShadowClan/Dawnstar, Other Clans, StarClan/the Dark Forest, and the Warrior Code: You can be brief about this if you want. Just so you know, Ivysnake prefers StarClan over the Dark Forest and thinks others should feel the same. She also doesn't care much for many of the rules in the warrior code, such as the one about no killing.
If AMAB, do you want them to have kits together?:
Other:

Dark Forest Interactions

Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Personality: This doesn't have to be super in-depth. Listing off some traits or linking a pre-written one is perfectly fine.
Roleplayed Background?: Were they roleplayed out before death? If so, what legacy did they leave behind, and why are they in the Dark Forest?
If Not Roleplayed: What is your character's backstory? What legacy did they leave behind, and why are they in the Dark Forest?
What Does Ivysnake Get Out of Their Visit?: Pretty self-explanatory. What will they share with her? Fighting techniques? Knowledge? Remember that Dark Forest OCs can't have inter-Clan knowledge about the other Clans unless they're roleplayed learning about it, and Ivysnake can't get any top-secret knowledge unless the other High Ranks approve it, so other knowledge (such as fighting or specialized techniques) will fare better. They could also simply have a chat.
Do They Have Any Relation to Ivysnake?: Did they know her while they were alive? Have they seen her before?
Other:

Thanks for stopping by!

SLOTS

Sparring Partners:
- Starrycrash ( @dino. )
- Featherstone ( @Pluto! )
- Owltree ( @/Sp00k3z )
- Fallenflower ( @/Cinderspirit )
(Putting sparring partners on HOLD for now because I have a lot of them! This will re-open once some of these RPs have been completed.)

Rogues:
- Yew ( @carmen )
- Snitch ( @Willowfern )
(Closed!)

Mates (no kits):
Fallenflower ( @Cinderspirit )

Mates (future kits):
#1: Owltree ( @Sp00k3z )
#2: Astersnap ( @Kokichi )
(remember that there's a lower chance of them having kits with Ivysnake if they aren't the first accepted applicant)

Dark Forest Cats: N/A (may have interactions soon or be reserved for future purposes)

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; February 24th, 2023 at 10:03 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 04:40 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Ivysnake's Mega Finder

Name: Starrycrash
Gender/Pronouns: Non-binary; they/he
Appearance: massive, thick-furred silver-snow rosette tabby with dull blue eyes. most of his scars are hidden underneath his pelt
Personality: very quiet, doesn't tend to say much other than what they think is necessary as they prefer to listen. loyal to shadowclan as a whole, not just dawnstar specifically (honestly neither likes nor dislikes dawnstar), but also puts their siblings above their clan and genuinely would do whatever mirehound asks of them without question. only respects those who can show fighting prowess, as they believe that with shadowclan's current state that is the only way to prove oneself. no lights on at home, needs things dumbed down to be able to understand them.
Skill Level/Fighting Ability: a brutal fighter with no regard for their own safety. powerful and very skilled but reckless; often comes out of a battle all torn up
Other: Sparring Partner—will fight against Clanmates with claws unsheathed but not nearly with the same brutality as outsiders
Old January 29th, 2023, 04:42 PM

@dino.

Accepted! We can start an RP with them soon if you'd like.

Old January 29th, 2023, 04:45 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@dino.

Accepted! We can start an RP with them soon if you'd like.
that's cool! i'm good to go whenever o7
Old January 29th, 2023, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
that's cool! i'm good to go whenever o7
Alright! I probably won't get to it tonight, but I'll throw up a starter sometime soon!

Old January 29th, 2023, 05:18 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Name: FeatherStone
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
Appearance/personality: Here Also in my signature
Sparring Partner?: Yes
Skill Level/Fighting Ability: 8/10
Views on Loyalty, ShadowClan/Dawnstar, Other Clans, StarClan/the Dark Forest, and the Warrior Code: Shes very loyal, shes a athiest cat and does what she feels is right, she believes in medicine cats being able to have mates etc. and kills when justifiable.
If AMAB, do you want them to have kits together?:
Other:
Old January 29th, 2023, 07:05 PM

@Pluto!

Sorry, rejected as a mate.

Reason: Her personality wouldn't go well with Ivysnake. Even though she has walls up, if Ivysnake was able to see past those walls, she'd probably deem Featherstone as weak and certainly not mate-worthy. They could spar if you want, though!

Thanks for applying!

Old January 29th, 2023, 07:26 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Name: Snitch
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Appearance: Fluffy ginger and white tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
Personality: Snitch is argumentative, overconfident, snarky, and very hot-headed. She wouldn’t back down from any challenge, and she thinks she can win any fight.
Skill Level/Fighting Ability: 8-9/10
Other: Rogue hehe
Old January 29th, 2023, 07:39 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Name: Flamecall
Gender/Pronouns: Non-binary, They/Them
Appearance/Personality: Whamo bamo
Sparring Partner?: Sure!
Skill Level/Fighting Ability: 7/10 - They’re good at sneak attacks and mind games, though. Which is a boon in their fighting.
Views on Loyalty, ShadowClan/Dawnstar, Other Clans, StarClan/the Dark Forest, and the Warrior Code: Flamecall will follow Dawnstar to the very end, but only because of their loyalty to ShadowClan. Their loyalty is to the boat, not the captain. They see StarClan as just… dead guys. They’ve heard of the Dark Forest before, but they aren’t sure if they believe it’s real. They don’t like the other clans, and they think the Warrior Code is just guidelines, not really a law.
If AMAB, do you want them to have kits together?: Sure!
Other: ily <3 Also, I know you write long posts, and I am 100% willing to match them in length

Last edited by Willowfern; January 30th, 2023 at 02:49 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 07:49 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@Pluto!

Sorry, rejected as a mate.

Reason: Her personality wouldn't go well with Ivysnake. Even though she has walls up, if Ivysnake was able to see past those walls, she'd probably deem Featherstone as weak and certainly not mate-worthy. They could spar if you want, though!

Thanks for applying!

Ah, ok, when they first spar would that change her opinion on feather (they could be friends?)