Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:46 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 11:39 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:22 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Today 10:58 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 10:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2023, 08:46 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Clue's & Secret's [Windclan Event!]

Event [#event]

Shadykit Grinned as He Launched himself into the Clearing to Yelled about his game Idea "Windclan! Who wants to play Clue's & Secrets? it's a Mystery Solving Game Where Some are Pretend Suspects and Some are Investagator's!!! Biggie Kitties are The Suspects and Smaller Kitties the Investigator's!

The Suspects are given Clues that the Investigator's will have to figure out to find the Pretend Murderer of The Pretend Warrior BugBug!
the Murderer will be secretly Selected!!!!" He said wiggling Happily. the Curly Kit was Sure this would Be fun right? right!

@Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart @naiad @Undertaker @x ghostie @NinjaBloss @Poprock @Rizo @Moonlit.x @Alchemist Kitsune @Juniper @effervescent. @~Mothman~ @perseus. @SpiritedWarrior @Fawnhearted @Wingnettle @Rabbiteye @vellichor @Darkclaws @Lovey-Dovey Ashie @Eaglet @~FawnSpirit~ @Zella @Rose @Silverfur & Co @epicstinkyman @Lunalis @Snowyflake @Shade. @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Alaska @Streamtail @Salla @val @Katieuwu @Peachy Wolf27 @Bonsai @RunningInTheHeather @BirdieChirp @erebus @Dirtfur @FireSandwich @dino. @azu-azulu @Leafspeaker @Abyssopelagic @Pluto! @~CherylBlossom~ @Spotty @Jinx. @~*Luka x Yuki*~ @Moonlit.x @fallout? @cottagecake @PINEGREEN @ophelia @dizzy @Pheasantflight @Sp00k3z @Emo Rat

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old March 3rd, 2023, 02:47 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Clue's & Secret's [Windclan Event!]

Lynxyowl
Beige she-cat w/ green eyes

Silentleap
Brown manx trans w/ green eyes

Lynxyowl bumped against Silentleap.
“Should we participate? I mean, it sounds fun.”
Silentleap looked up from his spot.
“Why not?”
Lynxyowl nodded and forced Silentleap up, then walked towards the kit.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old March 4th, 2023, 07:54 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Moorpaw blinked as she heard Shadykit yowl in the clearing. She barely caught what he was hollering about, shrugging and deciding she might as well join the game.
She trotted over and plopped herself nearby. She spotted Silentleap and Lynxowl and honestly kind of prayed there'd be more cats showing up. She didn't know if games like these happened often or what the usual participant rate was, but she'd feel silly if she was the only young cat that showed interest in this game.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 4th, 2023, 09:28 PM

Status: Maybe my existence is just one big unskippable liberty mutual ad.
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Moorpaw blinked as she heard Shadykit yowl in the clearing. She barely caught what he was hollering about, shrugging and deciding she might as well join the game.
She trotted over and plopped herself nearby. She spotted Silentleap and Lynxowl and honestly kind of prayed there'd be more cats showing up. She didn't know if games like these happened often or what the usual participant rate was, but she'd feel silly if she was the only young cat that showed interest in this game.
Specklekit bumped into the bigger apprentice. An apprentice! How big and mature Moorpaw seemed. "Some game, huh?" Specklekit remarked, puffing up her chest a little bit.

Last edited by mooncake; March 5th, 2023 at 03:29 PM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 10:50 PM

Moorpaw fluffed up as she felt someone brush against her, but relaxed as she saw Specklekit.
She gave a small, kind smile to the kit.
"Sounds like it could be fun, if you like mystery games."
She wasn't sure if she liked them. She was pretty sure she'd never played a mystery game before.

[ @mooncake ]

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 4th, 2023, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Moorpaw fluffed up as she felt someone brush against her, but relaxed as she saw Specklekit.
She gave a small, kind smile to the kit.
"Sounds like it could be fun, if you like mystery games."
She wasn't sure if she liked them. She was pretty sure she'd never played a mystery game before.

[ @mooncake ]
Specklekit returned the smile. Honestly, this was nothing new for her. She played games like this in the nursery all the time. But this would be her first time playing with an apprentice! This was all so exciting! Specklekit rolled over on her belly, not sure of any other way to express her delight. "When you're an apprentice, do you still play a bunch of games?" she asked Moorpaw. The thought had never really occured to her before...
Old March 5th, 2023, 07:54 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Robinpaw trotted over, at the kit’s call. She was always up for a game - she wondered if her twin would come play too. That would be super cool.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old March 5th, 2023, 06:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Mysteries? Investigations? Magnoliakit was ready for this. Padding over with confidence, she wondered which one of the older cats she would be tasked with interrogating. Having an unusual smirk on her face, she readied herself for the games to begin.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old March 5th, 2023, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncake View Post
Specklekit returned the smile. Honestly, this was nothing new for her. She played games like this in the nursery all the time. But this would be her first time playing with an apprentice! This was all so exciting! Specklekit rolled over on her belly, not sure of any other way to express her delight. "When you're an apprentice, do you still play a bunch of games?" she asked Moorpaw. The thought had never really occured to her before...
Moorpaw's ear flicked as she thought.
"Well, that depends on the individual. You're busy a lot of the time, so you'd have to find the time and energy, but that's actually kind of easy."
She herself didn't play much, but she definitely had the time to if she really wanted to.
"If you take your training slower, you'll definitely have the time. I personally don't, however."
She smiled and blinked at Specklekit.
"But this seems fun and I'm interested in trying this out."

Old March 6th, 2023, 06:33 AM

Quote:

Moorpaw's ear flicked as she thought.
"Well, that depends on the individual. You're busy a lot of the time, so you'd have to find the time and energy, but that's actually kind of easy."
She herself didn't play much, but she definitely had the time to if she really wanted to.
"If you take your training slower, you'll definitely have the time. I personally don't, however."
She smiled and blinked at Specklekit.
"But this seems fun and I'm interested in trying this out."
Specklekit nodded sadly. She had never really thought about what being an apprentice was like. It would mean saying goodbye to those carefree days. "So after you become an apprentice, you're always busy, 'till you're an elder?" she asked, turning back to Moorpaw.
Closed Thread