Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by finley !!
Today 11:37 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 11:33 AM
a new member of rc
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 11:30 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 11:29 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 11:24 AM

Old May 4th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Treekit Finder -- The Insane [Reopened]

This has been reopened because I'm starting her from scratch again. Now that I'm actually using her, I can move forward with relationships.
[Treekit]

So this kitty... this kitty is one of a kind and requires special relationships for a purpose you'll read in her personality.

1 Best Friend
A cat she feels comfortable around... even when talking to her voices

2-3 Friends
Some can think she's weird, other not
They try to help
I want 1-2 to accidentally get on her bad side.

1-3 Enemies
Bullies. They need to bully her
I do want 1-2 bullies to get harmed[not killed] by her because "Henry" said so

Nemesis
The biggest bully of them all

Future Mentor 1
When Treekit becomes Treepaw, I want Treepaw to scare them,
meaning, this mentor one day refuses to train her anymore

Future Mentor 2
This mentor will persist with training no matter what
I want them to try to help her and talk to her about "Henry"

Form~
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Personality;
Appearance;
Role Wanted;
Activity Level;
Other?;
Questions?;
Plot Ideas?;
RP Sample[link or typed];

Just a side note:
She's Asexual, but can be attracted to either sex. Love interests aren't necessary, but you can apply if you wish to!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 8th, 2017 at 09:52 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 06:36 PM

Default Re: Treekit Finder -- The Insane [Reopened]

Name; Damppaw (Dampheart)
Age; 6 moons
Gender; Male
Personality; Damppaw is a loud and explosive cat, making waves everywhere he goes. He has ambition to be the best he can, not wanting to let his clan down. He feels like he could always be better but he seems to have too much on his mind at once. His moods change at a whim and he just bursts into conversation at times, as he needs to get everything off of his mind. He seems to be strong and pretty ignorant of the world, though, he's pretty smart in the areas of life and how other cats seem to work and think. With this, he could do a lot. Anything he wanted. Though, he just wants to be loyal to his clan and to his family. Except, he doesn't exactly want to fight. At least not in the murder and claws sense. He wants to see at least some peace; clans united. He would rather fight with words, since he doesn't like to think about all the cats that have been killed or even see that. He has a strong mind too, very able to push off insults or unwanted words like they were nothing. Damppaw tends to be stubborn on what he wants though, if he wants a certian peice of freshkill; he will get it. If he wants to do a certian thing; he'll do it. He doesn't put off his responsibilities for this though, but instead quickly finishes them just so he can find the time to be his stubborn self. Damppaw is also very kind, taking into thought the feelings of others before he speaks or approaches them. Though, he tends to ramble in his speech and jump from topic to topic without care. He seems not to notice he changes subject, but when he does realize he tends to be very sorry.
Appearance; Damppaw is a dilute tortoiseshell calico, meaning upon orange and white his supposed-to-be-brown patches are a grey color. His eyes are a light leaf green and his nose and paw-pads are a dark pink with a few black spots. He's a normal size for his age, being the average perfection, but his fluffy fur makes him seem bigger then others. His body seems to be just the right type to become a great warrior, his body seems to be great for battles. Even if his mind isn't.
Role Wanted; Best friend
Activity Level; uhm idk my PPD is 4.12
Other?; hes just so nice i think that his niceness would calm treekit down at times
Questions?; nah
Plot Ideas?; bronzekit
RP Sample[link or typed]; ok but do i have to
Old May 4th, 2017, 07:07 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Form~
Name; Cheetahkit/paw/leap
Age; 5 moons
Gender; Female
Personality; A happy, more understanding kit who, after talking to her for awhile, becomes a good friend of Treekit. She tends to be kind, playing with the younger kits or helping apprentices with the harder duties inside the camp. She hates being bored, and is constantly doing something.
Appearance; ((warrior)) http://animal-store.ru/img/2015/043015/2225499
Role Wanted; Friend (not best friend, but one who doesn't get on her bad side. She thinks she is a bit odd but she likes it)
Activity Level; 8.5
Other?; "So your a bit odd, if every cat was normal the Clans would be full of rabbit-brained kittypets!" Is something she often says.
Questions?; None
Plot Ideas?; She comforts Treekit after someone makes her feel sad, and that's how they become friends?
RP Sample[link or typed]; Cheetahkit walked out of the nursery, laughing as another kit desperately tried to catch a feather. Nosing the object to the small cat, she walked to the fresh kill pile. Not too many options were there, so she grabbed a shrew and devoured it in hungry gulps. She finished her prey, glancing around for something to do. "Hmmm.." She muttered, glancing at the younger kits playing moss-ball. "I'll see if the apprentices need help!" Cheetahkit finally decided, spotting one and bouncing over.
Old May 8th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Beep
Old May 9th, 2017, 11:17 AM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Name; Bushpaw
Age; 6 moons
Gender; Female
Personality; In link above
Appearance; In link above
Role Wanted; Bully/nemesis
Activity Level; My PPD is only 1.7-ish but I try to check here a couple times a day.
Other?; I'm alright with Bushpaw getting hurt by Treekit at some point just so long as it's nothing too serious.
Questions?; Not atm.
Plot Ideas?; Perhaps a fight between the two when they're older? Bushpaw's all about fighting, after all, and isn't too hard to provoke.
RP Sample[link or typed];

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
(removed the mentions)

Heat flared beneath Sunbreak's pelt when he realized the inkling of truth in the Syndicate cats' words. They weren't on SkyClan land--but neither were they on Syndicate land as they suggested. Still, they were too close to the border for comfort, and he wanted to make sure they were seen off.

He curled his lips at the snarky remarks the patrol leader made to his campmates. Cocky, isn't he? Making comments like that and playing coy. He's certainly quite confident...

In a brief moment of clarity, the tabby warrior realized what the other was playing at. He wanted them to attack first. Well, he won't get the satiafaction. With a knowing flick of his whiskers, he turned back to his clanmates, making sure the tip of his tail whisked across the tom's nose. "He's right," he agreed, "No need to shed blood over a useless strip of land. If these kittypets wish to squabble over it, that's their business." A step back in the direction of the Syndicate patrol, and he dipped his head in mock respect. "It's truly thoughtful of you to consider other... softer resolutions."

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old May 9th, 2017, 11:26 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Name: Turtlestrike
Everything from age to appearance is in the link
Role wanted: Future Mentor 2
Activity level: 32.64 (I think)
Other
Questions
Plot ideas: none atm
RP sample

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...postcount=2428

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 9th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Just A Fossil

I'll start picking after a few more applications!
Old May 10th, 2017, 04:48 PM
An indecisive rat

Name: Sleetpaw
Personality: Sleetpaw is rather emotional, fussing at the slightest insult and reckoning. At least, if a cat does that to them. They seem to have no care for others wellbeing, and results to bullying. Despite this, they are rather a flirt, and flirts to cats they seem to dislike, especially the ones Sleetpaw seems to dislike. Sleetpaw pretty much has a mixed personality, and can be a kind 'lil flirt one minute, and a rude sassy thing the next. {Sorry is so short! I'm in a rush : ( }
Apperance: In the link
Role Wanted: Bully that gets hurt?
Activity Level: 13.10
Other/Questions:
Plot Ideas: Perhaps Sleetpaw start to flirt with Treekit and Tree gets mad so she started to bully her?
Rp Sample: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...p?t=78&page=12

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; May 10th, 2017 at 04:49 PM.
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Name: Hazekit//Hazepaw//Haze?
Personality: Hazekit tends to daydream a lot and has a wild imagination. She also is extremely forgetful and is very gullible. She will also rush things and tends to fall in love carelessly with any Tom she comes across, sharing that trait with her sister, Daisykit.
Appearence: grey with white paws and muzzle and cloudy, distant purple eyes.
Role wanted: Best friend
Activity level: 9/10 I'm online everyday although some days I am on for longer periods of time than I am other days.
Other: she will be very supportive of Treekit and Henry and will always talk to Henry herself when no one else believes Treekit that he's real.
Questions: none
Plot ideas?: not for now but I am open to any
Rp example: Hazekit sat on a rock staring out into the distance. Her soft grey fur looked brown as the sun set around her, trees were outlined in black and the shining bottoms of fireflies became slowly visible. A moth whizzed in circles around Hazekit's head like a halo until it landed for a rest on her nose. She crossed her eyes to try and get a good view of it. "Hello, Little moth. But I suppose to the other moths you're not that small, are you?" She sighed "Oh moth, how can I get the clan to see Henry? To Treekit and I, he is funny and really nice but to everyone else, Henry is not there...when will they ever stop ignoring him?"
I'm sure they'll notice him eventually...but how they will is up to you and Treekit. Moth replied quietly. "I suppose it's not entirely hopeless...you're much smaller and quieter than Henry, but the other cats still notice you!"
No, you're right!
"Thank you for our chat Mister Moth. Your advice really helped."
That's alright young one...
"Oh, Goodbye! I hope I'll see you and your friends again!" She called as the moth flew off her nose and into the orange sky. See you later! Hazekit blinked as if not quite aware of what she was doing. "What a nice Moth he was..." She shrugged then trotted back to camp, or rather, she rode into camp on a giant moth and every cat had their own giant pet moth and she was the leader of moth clan and-"Hi, Hazekit!" Her sister Daisykit greeted her at the entrance, interrupting her thoughts. "Hey Daisykit..."
"Yeah?"
"If we all had Giant moths and...I was the leader of Moth clan...would you join it?"
"Umm...sure?" But Daisykit chuckled "You really can be a Mouse-brain at times...I dunno, StarClan knows the things you dream about when you're asleep...what do you think about all the time?"
"Ummm...sure!" Hazekit replied, unconcerned with what her sister had just said. "Well, I'm tired now...I'll see you tomorrow morning...or in a few moons...the moths might need my help..." Hazekit lowered her voice for the last part "Shh, don't tell any cat I'm out of camp." Then the grey she-kit raced out of the tunnel "I'M COMING MOTH!!! WAIT FOR ME! YOUR HERO IS HERE!" She called, turning heads in the camp.
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:44 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Treekit Finder -- The Insane [Reopened]

WIP

Name; Tigerkit
Age; 4 moons
Gender; Male
Personality; He's a kind kit, but he is also easily scared. He is usually picked on for his fears and so he usually sticks with Treekit. { yes sus i know it's short but it will develope and this is also a wip form so like </3 }
Appearance; click
Role Wanted; sibling
Activity Level; 8/10
Other?; nerp
Questions?; nerp
Plot Ideas?; maybe he can be protective of her or maybe she can attack him because henry said to
RP Sample[link or typed]; we've rp'd before c; { give me a sec }