Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:15 PM

Old April 15th, 2023, 09:05 AM
side effect

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky
Default You know, I know because Lee know. [PRIVATE]

Lee know
The brown haired male waited outside of his apartment, dressed in a white shirt with black trousers and a navy jumper along with a few earrings and a silver necklace. He did his makeup early today, and added a small shimmer of glitter above his eyes. He was texting Felix, the blonde haired boy was supposed to go shopping with him today.

Lee know glanced up from his phone for a second before stuffing his phone into his pocket. He approached a black car and climbed into the drivers seat. He settled down, clipped his seatbelt on and placed his phone in front of him and began to start the car. The engine started with a splutter before roaring silently, rumbling. He started out of the parking space and began to drive.

He passed many cars, through the city of Seoul, turning through bends and highways. Finally, he was outside the apartment of Felix. He stopped, turned the engine off and got out, one hand on the door, other texting. He then put the phone in the pocket and stuffed his hands into his pocket and looked up. “Ugh.. felix. Come on..” he muttered, looking up to the structure.

[ @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| #stay]
Old April 15th, 2023, 09:09 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: You know, I know because Lee know. [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGA View Post
Lee know
The brown haired male waited outside of his apartment, dressed in a white shirt with black trousers and a navy jumper along with a few earrings and a silver necklace. He did his makeup early today, and added a small shimmer of glitter above his eyes. He was texting Felix, the blonde haired boy was supposed to go shopping with him today.

Lee know glanced up from his phone for a second before stuffing his phone into his pocket. He approached a black car and climbed into the drivers seat. He settled down, clipped his seatbelt on and placed his phone in front of him and began to start the car. The engine started with a splutter before roaring silently, rumbling. He started out of the parking space and began to drive.

He passed many cars, through the city of Seoul, turning through bends and highways. Finally, he was outside the apartment of Felix. He stopped, turned the engine off and got out, one hand on the door, other texting. He then put the phone in the pocket and stuffed his hands into his pocket and looked up. “Ugh.. felix. Come on..” he muttered, looking up to the structure.

[ @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| #stay]
Felix had gotten Lee Know's text a few minutes before. The blonde haired boy rushed to get his shoes on. He was wear his usual cross earring. A normal silver necklace. And a white t-shirt with a black sweater and plaid black and white pants. Patting down his hair one more time and putting on his white high top shoes he raced downstairs as smiled to Lee Know. Sitting in the passengers seat. Felix looked at Lee Know and said. "Just us today?"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 15th, 2023, 09:19 AM
side effect

Lee Know
Minho watched as the angel haired boy scrambled from the apartment, dressed in casual attire. As Felix asked, he gave a smirk, nodding. He watched the bit get into the passenger’s seat. “Yep. Guess you’re stuck with me. ” he inhaled deeply before climbing into the driver’s seat.

“Han and Chan decided to go fishing today and dump us.” he replied. “And Hyunjin went with I.N to the market. perhaps we’ll meet them there. Seungmin is visiting his family.” he said thoughtfully.

Then he started the car and turned to felix. He tapped the driving wheel unconsciously before turning to felix with a small grin. “So where do you want to go first, pretty boy?” he asked, ruffling Felix’s hair.

[ @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| ]
Old April 15th, 2023, 09:44 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Lee Know
Minho watched as the angel haired boy scrambled from the apartment, dressed in casual attire. As Felix asked, he gave a smirk, nodding. He watched the bit get into the passenger’s seat. “Yep. Guess you’re stuck with me. ” he inhaled deeply before climbing into the driver’s seat.

“Han and Chan decided to go fishing today and dump us.” he replied. “And Hyunjin went with I.N to the market. perhaps we’ll meet them there. Seungmin is visiting his family.” he said thoughtfully.

Then he started the car and turned to felix. He tapped the driving wheel unconsciously before turning to felix with a small grin. “So where do you want to go first, pretty boy?” he asked, ruffling Felix’s hair.

Felix put a hand on his heart. "They dumped us! How dare they." he smirked. Felix gave a silly grin as he hair was ruffled. Reaching out ruffling his friends hair back he said. "Shopping. We can brag to them about new clothes while they go eat stinky fish." he said. Shivering and giving a grossed out look. Taking a sip of his coffee that he hadn't known went cold. He gave a dramatic shiver. "Oh ew! It's cold sblah-eheh"he spat. Scrunching up his nose and lifting his mouth in a weird way.

This beautiful face https://www.google.com/search?q=feli..._CGodVsrxr7IwM

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 15th, 2023, 09:53 AM
side effect

Lee know
Lee know chuckled as his hair was ruffled and he drew back. “Hey!” he complained jokingly. “It took ages to comb my hair.” he then gave a smirk as Felix suggested they go shopping and brag to Chan and Han. “Sometimes you don’t quite act like an Angel.” he laughed as he started the car. Felix’s contorted to a face of disgust which made him throw his head back and laugh. “I’ll be you a new coffee when we get there.” he offered, turning back to the boy.

Soon they arrived at the mall. Times Square. It was buzzing with people, families and children. He took a mental note to avoid the toy shops. “We’re here.” he announced as he stopped the engine and climbed out, taking a pair of sunglasses onto his face. The sun was pouring over towards the mall as if targeting it.

“Let’s get some coffee for you then we can start towards H&M.” he suggested. He then rolled his shoulders back, exhaling out. “I need a latte.”

Old April 15th, 2023, 10:05 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Lee know
Lee know chuckled as his hair was ruffled and he drew back. “Hey!” he complained jokingly. “It took ages to comb my hair.” he then gave a smirk as Felix suggested they go shopping and brag to Chan and Han. “Sometimes you don’t quite act like an Angel.” he laughed as he started the car. Felix’s contorted to a face of disgust which made him throw his head back and laugh. “I’ll be you a new coffee when we get there.” he offered, turning back to the boy.

Soon they arrived at the mall. Times Square. It was buzzing with people, families and children. He took a mental note to avoid the toy shops. “We’re here.” he announced as he stopped the engine and climbed out, taking a pair of sunglasses onto his face. The sun was pouring over towards the mall as if targeting it.

“Let’s get some coffee for you then we can start towards H&M.” he suggested. He then rolled his shoulders back, exhaling out. “I need a latte.”

Felix nodded his thanks and laughed as Lee Know complained about hair. "Is that a new store?" he said. Pointing to a burger place that had been there. The title of it was : 이마트 PK 코리안 BBQ 스타일 고추장 삼겹살:

Felix smiled eyes wide. Making his voice comically deep he said. "Gimme dat coffee"

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old April 15th, 2023, 10:23 AM
side effect

Lee know
As felix pointed, his eyes traveled up to a sign. Pork belly. Hmmm. He gave a nod, turning to Felix. “Perhaps we could go there.” then suddenly Felix did his deep voice. He widened his eyes, surprised at the sudden voice change before laughing. Felix had an insanely deep voice he admired. When the stray kids first reviewed the God’s menu music video, he was shocked at Felix’s voice.

He leaned close to felix til they were nose to nose before he tapped Felix’s nose and smiled. “But first, we need my coffee.” he drew back and took felix’s hand. “Cmon.” he smiled at him before leading towards the escalators where they went to a Starbucks.

As he entered, he stopped at the counter and ordered some coffee for the two of them. As they waited, he took out his phone and checked his phone. After a few moments, he turned to felix. “Hey lixie,”he said, holding up he phone. “Let’s do a selfie.”

Old April 15th, 2023, 05:56 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Lee know
As felix pointed, his eyes traveled up to a sign. Pork belly. Hmmm. He gave a nod, turning to Felix. “Perhaps we could go there.” then suddenly Felix did his deep voice. He widened his eyes, surprised at the sudden voice change before laughing. Felix had an insanely deep voice he admired. When the stray kids first reviewed the God’s menu music video, he was shocked at Felix’s voice.

He leaned close to felix til they were nose to nose before he tapped Felix’s nose and smiled. “But first, we need my coffee.” he drew back and took felix’s hand. “Cmon.” he smiled at him before leading towards the escalators where they went to a Starbucks.

As he entered, he stopped at the counter and ordered some coffee for the two of them. As they waited, he took out his phone and checked his phone. After a few moments, he turned to felix. “Hey lixie,”he said, holding up he phone. “Let’s do a selfie.”

Felix smirked and nodded. "Dat coffee." he repeated with a smile. "Selfie" he giggled, putting up two finger with his eye in the middle of his fingers and smiling sweetly at the camera. "Oh me gurd." he said with a cute but evil grin. The same grin he had given when Lee Know grabbed his hand. After the selfie was taken and they were waiting for Lee Knows coffee he sat down. Looking at his phone and sighing, it was a troubled sigh.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; April 15th, 2023 at 05:58 PM.
Old April 16th, 2023, 02:10 AM
side effect

Lee know
The male gave a smile as he held the phone up. He then did bunny ears behind Felix. “ 웃다~ !” after a few snaps he put the phone down and checked his photos and gave a smile as he saw the result. Maybe he’d post a post on instagram. He then glanced up. He saw his coffee sitting on the counter, ready.

After collecting his drink and thanking the people, he held the warm cup to his nose and inhaled deeply. His hands gripped the coffee cup, feeling the warmth spread across his fingers. He turned to felix. “Hey Lixie, want to try-“ The sound of anxiousness snapped his attention to felix. He seemed to be reading a text or something on his phone.

He walked up behind felix and gave him a back hug, burying his face into felix’s shoulder. “Hey lixie? You alright? Something wrong?” he murmured.

Old April 16th, 2023, 08:36 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Lee know
The male gave a smile as he held the phone up. He then did bunny ears behind Felix. “ 웃다~ !” after a few snaps he put the phone down and checked his photos and gave a smile as he saw the result. Maybe he’d post a post on instagram. He then glanced up. He saw his coffee sitting on the counter, ready.

After collecting his drink and thanking the people, he held the warm cup to his nose and inhaled deeply. His hands gripped the coffee cup, feeling the warmth spread across his fingers. He turned to felix. “Hey Lixie, want to try-“ The sound of anxiousness snapped his attention to felix. He seemed to be reading a text or something on his phone.

He walked up behind felix and gave him a back hug, burying his face into felix’s shoulder. “Hey lixie? You alright? Something wrong?” he murmured.

Felix put his head against Lee Know's. "Yeah. I tried to call my mom but she said she didn't want to talk to me" he muttered. "It's fine though" he said with a small smile.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here