Last post by SandyFox
Today 06:23 PM

Old April 15th, 2023, 10:32 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default A plague doctor's enemy (P)

~Piony | @SUGA~
She raised a small lantern, lighting the small forest griund, before making it to the city. She quickly changed outfits into a more modern outfit, carrying a bag with her plague doctor's uniform, hooking the lantern on her belt. The moon shone brightly, and her eyes squinted slightly to see further into the belt. She grabbed her cane, using it as a support to help her at times. She scanned the area, seemingly looking for something.
Old April 15th, 2023, 10:48 AM
side effect

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: A plague doctor's enemy (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post
~Piony | @SUGA~
She raised a small lantern, lighting the small forest griund, before making it to the city. She quickly changed outfits into a more modern outfit, carrying a bag with her plague doctor's uniform, hooking the lantern on her belt. The moon shone brightly, and her eyes squinted slightly to see further into the belt. She grabbed her cane, using it as a support to help her at times. She scanned the area, seemingly looking for something.

Kenzo yeong
it was late at night. Yet Kenzo couldn’t sleep. He tried to. He closed his eyes in his bed. He just couldn’t sleep. He opened his eyes. He just had so much to do. He would just stay up all night. He got up, turning his bedside lamp before rubbing his eyes and grabbed on a jumper and his phone before exiting the room.

Only a little street lamp lit his way as he walked down the streets outside his apartment. He looked up to his building. There were no lights open. Above him, stars shifted across. He didn’t walk far, only a few thousand miles away… to the park. He sat down onto a bench before folding his hands to shield him from the cold. Steam exited his mouth as he exhaled. He looked up to the crusty stars and chuckled.

Crunch. the sudden sound made him look up, smile disappearing, he got up, slowly walking towards the sound, his phone torch waving around, lighting up the bushes. Might be a fox. Or something.

Old April 15th, 2023, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGA View Post

Kenzo yeong
it was late at night. Yet Kenzo couldn’t sleep. He tried to. He closed his eyes in his bed. He just couldn’t sleep. He opened his eyes. He just had so much to do. He would just stay up all night. He got up, turning his bedside lamp before rubbing his eyes and grabbed on a jumper and his phone before exiting the room.

Only a little street lamp lit his way as he walked down the streets outside his apartment. He looked up to his building. There were no lights open. Above him, stars shifted across. He didn’t walk far, only a few thousand miles away… to the park. He sat down onto a bench before folding his hands to shield him from the cold. Steam exited his mouth as he exhaled. He looked up to the crusty stars and chuckled.

Crunch. the sudden sound made him look up, smile disappearing, he got up, slowly walking towards the sound, his phone torch waving around, lighting up the bushes. Might be a fox. Or something.

~Piony~
She saw something, or someone lift the weird box things that the future held. She stepped back, out of the light, smirking. "hello?" she spoke softly, enough to be heard, but not enough tk seem friendly. She swung her can, before relighting her lantern. "hm. Peculiar to see someone else out this late," she spoke again, just as soft with a slight edge of disgust in her voice. She stepped forward, slightly closer, her pale, scarred face lit by her lantern and the moon.
Old April 15th, 2023, 11:27 AM
side effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post

~Piony~
She saw something, or someone lift the weird box things that the future held. She stepped back, out of the light, smirking. "hello?" she spoke softly, enough to be heard, but not enough tk seem friendly. She swung her can, before relighting her lantern. "hm. Peculiar to see someone else out this late," she spoke again, just as soft with a slight edge of disgust in her voice. She stepped forward, slightly closer, her pale, scarred face lit by her lantern and the moon.
Kenzo stopped, cautious. A voice echoed through the night, hushed and mysterious. He paused, eyeing the female warily as she stepped out. She had a lantern that looked ancient, like it was from a museum. As she lit her lantern, the area lit up and he saw her face. It was filled with scars, probably from many battles. Oh wait. What if this was a serial killer?

He tugged at his collar uneasily, an eye at her. “None of your business.” he scowled, stepping back. “I could ask the same for you. Who are you? And why are you carrying a lantern with you?” he asked. “Are you a park security kind of person?” tilting his head to the right, as he asked.
Old April 15th, 2023, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Kenzo stopped, cautious. A voice echoed through the night, hushed and mysterious. He paused, eyeing the female warily as she stepped out. She had a lantern that looked ancient, like it was from a museum. As she lit her lantern, the area lit up and he saw her face. It was filled with scars, probably from many battles. Oh wait. What if this was a serial killer?

He tugged at his collar uneasily, an eye at her. “None of your business.” he scowled, stepping back. “I could ask the same for you. Who are you? And why are you carrying a lantern with you?” he asked. “Are you a park security kind of person?” tilting his head to the right, as he asked.
~Piony | she/they (leans towards she/her)~
She scowled at hum, scowling as he spoke. "None of your business," she hissed back, leaning on her cane, the kantern flickering as she intook his appearence. "i asked you first, and no, im not. Why do you think that?" she asked, leaning towards him on the cane.
Old April 16th, 2023, 02:02 AM
side effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ View Post

~Piony | she/they (leans towards she/her)~
She scowled at hum, scowling as he spoke. "None of your business," she hissed back, leaning on her cane, the kantern flickering as she intook his appearence. "i asked you first, and no, im not. Why do you think that?" she asked, leaning towards him on the cane.

Kenzo
He bit his lip, unsure of what to do. He watched as her lip contorted to a scowl. He wondered why. None of your business. he gave a silent groan. Did she just steal his answer? Then she leaned forwards on a cane which he just noticed. Then she asked him, he narrowed his eyes.

”who goes around in the park in the middle of the night? Ask yourself.” he scoffed, pointing it out. ”do you do this every night?” he asked, exasperated.
Old April 16th, 2023, 10:21 AM

Quote:

Kenzo
He bit his lip, unsure of what to do. He watched as her lip contorted to a scowl. He wondered why. None of your business. he gave a silent groan. Did she just steal his answer? Then she leaned forwards on a cane which he just noticed. Then she asked him, he narrowed his eyes.

”who goes around in the park in the middle of the night? Ask yourself.” he scoffed, pointing it out. ”do you do this every night?” he asked, exasperated.
~Piony~
This. This is why she didn't like the future. Too many questions she could ask back. She rolled her eyes, mumbling something under her breath, something along the lines of, "this is so stupid..." she looked at him again, and began to speak to answer these questions.

"I could literally ask you the exact same thing," she hissed, raising her eyebrows, her eyes still half shaded. "i'm not going to answer those questions unless you do." her eyes narrowed, and she stood straigter again, the slight breeze pulling her hair. She had never liked the wind. It spread illness, and illness meant death, and death. Death meant no sleep, no 'you have to go count the deaths!'. She would hsve much rather had been an actual doctor.
Old April 18th, 2023, 03:27 AM
side effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ View Post

~Piony~
This. This is why she didn't like the future. Too many questions she could ask back. She rolled her eyes, mumbling something under her breath, something along the lines of, "this is so stupid..." she looked at him again, and began to speak to answer these questions.

"I could literally ask you the exact same thing," she hissed, raising her eyebrows, her eyes still half shaded. "i'm not going to answer those questions unless you do." her eyes narrowed, and she stood straigter again, the slight breeze pulling her hair. She had never liked the wind. It spread illness, and illness meant death, and death. Death meant no sleep, no 'you have to go count the deaths!'. She would hsve much rather had been an actual doctor.

Kenzo
He watched as the female rolled her eyes. Kenzo immediately curled his lip with disgust. It was sure that the two wouldn’t get along. Kenzo’s eyes flicked over to her lantern before back at her, just in time to catch her words of ‘this is so stupid’.

Then she glared at him and he rolled his eyes. “Why are you so curious? Are you like… the police or something?” he asked, narrowing his eyes. This girl was really crazy. She looked like some rabid … docter or something.