by Bean
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:55 PM

Old May 5th, 2023, 10:33 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Default The Cloud of Reed and Mist in The Light

Mistycloud was asleep. Her dream started out the same as always, her in a beautiful meadow and chasing after some prey into nearby water. Her eyes sparkling in the sun as she dashed to in fro with bundles of energy, oh how amazing this would be if it was real life. The energy seemed endless.

The entire sky and meadow seemed peaceful, unbothered by any other species.

@Akira

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 6th, 2023, 10:59 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

RiverClan/WindClan Re: The Cloud of Reed and Mist in The Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post
Mistycloud was asleep. Her dream started out the same as always, her in a beautiful meadow and chasing after some prey into nearby water. Her eyes sparkling in the sun as she dashed to in fro with bundles of energy, oh how amazing this would be if it was real life. The energy seemed endless.

The entire sky and meadow seemed peaceful, unbothered by any other species.

@Akira
Oh, great. Now where was he? It seems that, lately, Reedlight would start off either exploring or hunting in the endless fields of StarClan one moment, and the next, he'd end up somewhere unfamiliar... Usually someone else's dream. It was honestly confusing: he didn't know most of these cats, yet here he was, intruding on their dreams without getting a say.

... Aw, now he felt bad.

Blinking, the near-black tabby looked around to where he ended up, and let out a surprised hum. Huh, this place reminded him a lot of StarClan. There was a beautiful meadow, vast and inviting, and a body of water full of endless prey swimming underneath the surface. Even the very sky seemed to stretch endlessly, because no matter how far Reedlight looked, he saw no end to the beautiful sight in front of him.

Who's dream was this? Reedlight wondered to himself, tail curling around his paws. Wait, was it really a dream, or did he end up somewhere unknown while he was out? That was possible, but...

Well, regardless of what he thought, the tom soon got his answer as he continued looking at the meadow. Blue eyes scanned the area over and, before long, he spotted another cat, some distance away from him. She was a white she-cat, running happily in the meadow, and her blue eyes seemed to shine with impossible energy. It was as if she knew this meadow like the back of her paw. She also didn't seem to notice the former RiverClan tom... Yet.

Reedlight shifted his paws awkwardly. What should he do? He clearly ended up in this she-cat's dream, without a say of either one, from the looks of it, and he didn't want to bother her when she seemed so happy with her dream. Not to mention it was rude to intrude on others. Hmm...

Oh! He got it! If Reedlight just closed his eyes and stayed still, the other cat wouldn't noticed him, right? He heard that could happen with other animals, so why not cats? Maybe he could even end up back in StarClan if he concentrated really hard! Yeah, that sounded right!

Taking a deep breath, the dark tabby closed his eyes and loosened his shoulders as best he could, trying to smooth out the confused look on his face to look more... Peaceful. He stayed rooted in place, eyes closed, and he seemed to be trying to focus, as if doing his best to telepathically get back to StarClan somehow. Even if this meadow was pretty, again, be didn't want to intrude.

This definitely would work.... Right?

Bump me only after two days.

Last edited by Akira; May 6th, 2023 at 11:00 AM.
Old May 6th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Lover's Rock

Default Re: The Cloud of Reed and Mist in The Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
Oh, great. Now where was he? It seems that, lately, Reedlight would start off either exploring or hunting in the endless fields of StarClan one moment, and the next, he'd end up somewhere unfamiliar... Usually someone else's dream. It was honestly confusing: he didn't know most of these cats, yet here he was, intruding on their dreams without getting a say.

... Aw, now he felt bad.

Blinking, the near-black tabby looked around to where he ended up, and let out a surprised hum. Huh, this place reminded him a lot of StarClan. There was a beautiful meadow, vast and inviting, and a body of water full of endless prey swimming underneath the surface. Even the very sky seemed to stretch endlessly, because no matter how far Reedlight looked, he saw no end to the beautiful sight in front of him.

Who's dream was this? Reedlight wondered to himself, tail curling around his paws. Wait, was it really a dream, or did he end up somewhere unknown while he was out? That was possible, but...

Well, regardless of what he thought, the tom soon got his answer as he continued looking at the meadow. Blue eyes scanned the area over and, before long, he spotted another cat, some distance away from him. She was a white she-cat, running happily in the meadow, and her blue eyes seemed to shine with impossible energy. It was as if she knew this meadow like the back of her paw. She also didn't seem to notice the former RiverClan tom... Yet.

Reedlight shifted his paws awkwardly. What should he do? He clearly ended up in this she-cat's dream, without a say of either one, from the looks of it, and he didn't want to bother her when she seemed so happy with her dream. Not to mention it was rude to intrude on others. Hmm...

Oh! He got it! If Reedlight just closed his eyes and stayed still, the other cat wouldn't noticed him, right? He heard that could happen with other animals, so why not cats? Maybe he could even end up back in StarClan if he concentrated really hard! Yeah, that sounded right!

Taking a deep breath, the dark tabby closed his eyes and loosened his shoulders as best he could, trying to smooth out the confused look on his face to look more... Peaceful. He stayed rooted in place, eyes closed, and he seemed to be trying to focus, as if doing his best to telepathically get back to StarClan somehow. Even if this meadow was pretty, again, be didn't want to intrude.

This definitely would work.... Right?

Mistycloud slowed to a halt as she felt to presence of a nearby cat, it wasn't unsettling but it felt familiar or comforting. Maybe a Starclan cat had found it's way into her dream? Indeed so. She scanned the area, still happy and noticed a tom pretending to be invisinle. The white warrior giggled at the sight, a Starclan cat trying to stay hidden? Ha.

She began to skip her way towards him. As soon as she reached her destination she touched him with her tail.
"Hi!" the blue-eyed molly chirped.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 6th, 2023, 09:12 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:

Mistycloud slowed to a halt as she felt to presence of a nearby cat, it wasn't unsettling but it felt familiar or comforting. Maybe a Starclan cat had found it's way into her dream? Indeed so. She scanned the area, still happy and noticed a tom pretending to be invisinle. The white warrior giggled at the sight, a Starclan cat trying to stay hidden? Ha.

She began to skip her way towards him. As soon as she reached her destination she touched him with her tail.
"Hi!" the blue-eyed molly chirped.
Reedlight, having been concentrating so hard to try and disappear from the dream and no longer intrude, was caught off guard by the sudden greeting, to put in mildly. Actually, he let out a noise that sounded like a mix between a squawk and a scream and reeled back, stumbling over his paws and landing back with a harsh huff.

Wow, rude. Here he was, trying to get out of intruding a dream, and this cat comes along and snaps him out of the process! Granted, it didn't look like much was being made at all, but still!

"Uh... Hi?" He said, hoping not to sound rude. "Uh... What's your name?"

Old May 6th, 2023, 10:03 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:
Reedlight, having been concentrating so hard to try and disappear from the dream and no longer intrude, was caught off guard by the sudden greeting, to put in mildly. Actually, he let out a noise that sounded like a mix between a squawk and a scream and reeled back, stumbling over his paws and landing back with a harsh huff.

Wow, rude. Here he was, trying to get out of intruding a dream, and this cat comes along and snaps him out of the process! Granted, it didn't look like much was being made at all, but still!

"Uh... Hi?" He said, hoping not to sound rude. "Uh... What's your name?"

Mistycloud tried not to laugh when he stumbled and screamed.

"My name's Mistycloud, yours?" she grinned at him.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 6th, 2023, 10:34 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:

Mistycloud tried not to laugh when he stumbled and screamed.

"My name's Mistycloud, yours?" she grinned at him.
"Uh... Reedlight," the tom answered hesitantly, scrambling to his paws. Great introduction, nicely done. Even got his name out. Excellent. "So, uh... Come here often?"

Old May 7th, 2023, 08:32 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:
"Uh... Reedlight," the tom answered hesitantly, scrambling to his paws. Great introduction, nicely done. Even got his name out. Excellent. "So, uh... Come here often?"

Mistycloud nodded.

"Nice to meet you Reedlight, and yes I do often," Mistycloud smiled.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 7th, 2023, 08:34 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:

Mistycloud nodded.

"Nice to meet you Reedlight, and yes I do often," Mistycloud smiled.
Huh... Well, she was taking this in stride. Then again, maybe she didn't know he was from StarClan? Should he explain? Probably...

"Uh, well, nice to meet you. Sadly, I'm dead, so we can't speak outside of your dreams, but nice to meet you too...?"

Old May 7th, 2023, 08:38 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:
Huh... Well, she was taking this in stride. Then again, maybe she didn't know he was from StarClan? Should he explain? Probably...

"Uh, well, nice to meet you. Sadly, I'm dead, so we can't speak outside of your dreams, but nice to meet you too...?"

Mistycloud smiled again, "Yeah I figured, I've never seen you around Riverclan before."

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 7th, 2023, 08:41 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:

Mistycloud smiled again, "Yeah I figured, I've never seen you around Riverclan before."
Huh, not even put off? Was this normal for her? Probably... Though it was probably rude to think that, no?

"Yeah, well, I used to be in RiverClan, but things... Uh, happened," Reedlight said awkwardly, sitting up again and licking the fur on his chest. Then, a sad look came across his eyes. "I grew up there, and I'd like to hope I'm still RiverClan... At least, I hope someone there remembers me."