Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Monster Den
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:50 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Daragca
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:33 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:32 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:25 PM

Old May 9th, 2023, 09:32 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default [FINDER] Lost Squirrel

So, my old character, Squirrelear, has gone missing from WindClan (shocker): he had taken a bit of a tumble and been swept into the outskirts. Unfortunately, said tumble in the river has knocked his head against rocks, branches, etc, and he is now an amnesiac with the name Squirrel, with no memory of WindClan or his life there at all… in fact, the most he knows of the Clans at this point is that they exist, and thinking about them makes him feel funny.

Another cat, [LONER], who had spotted Squirrel looking in the direction of the Clans, approaches the ginger tabby and warns him about the Clans, sharing horror stories they've heard about them from other outsiders. They have a conversation, and some afterwards, with [LONER] continuing to warn Squirrel against going to the forest for his own safety, especially as they grow closer as friends.

However, he will gain curiosity and begin to stray close to the WindClan border, wanting to see how those wild cats lived. That is when he meets [CAT 1], who may or may not have met him yet remembered him from his time as a warrior. Squirrel is initially hesitant to believe them and dismisses their claims of him once being a warrior-ridiculous, right?-and goes off his way, leaving [CAT 1] behind.

And yet, even after denying it vehemently, Squirrel is doubtful of himself and wonders if he truly used to be a WindClan warrior and wanders back to the border, wanting to talk to [CAT 1] again to see if he could believe them.

Luckily, [CAT 1] was eager to drag him back and, over several visits, [CAT 1] began to gain Squirrel's trust, slowly helping him remember his past life, even if just pieces. However, so many repeated visits of course attracted attention and, one day, [CAT 2] follows [CAT 1] to one of their visits with Squirrel and, not remembering him or having met him as a warrior, confronts the duo.

[CAT 1] immediately explains everything and defends Squirrel when [CAT 2] voices their distrust and, after much talking and despite still not liking it, [CAT 2] trusts [CAT 1] and keeps their secret, though insists on visiting along to make sure they aren't planning anything bad. Squirrel is hesitant to trust [CAT 2] but, over time and many visits, some without [CAT 1], he may or may not develop feelings for them, hehehe… though he'll be terrified of commitment and being able to gain their love as well.

Over time, [LONER] continues to check on Squirrel, worried about him as he smells a bit like the Clans from so much talking by the border, and Squirrel shares his thoughts and memories. While still wary of the Clans and doubtful of [CAT 1] and [CAT 2], [LONER] trusts Squirrel and begins to support him, sometimes even joining him on his visits to the border.

After many visits from the duo and regaining some memories, Squirrel decides to return to WindClan and try to rejoin so he can regain more memories and return to his old home… Only to be attacked by [CAT 3], who'd been quietly following and listening to [CAT 1] and [CAT 2] talk about the private visits. Caught off guard, Squirrel flees and, shortly after he does, [CAT 1] and [CAT 2] find [CAT 3], and they tell the duo what happened.

Distraught, the duo explain to [CAT 3] who Squirrel is and drag the reluctant cat along in the search for the ginger tom to have them apologize. It takes a bit, as Squirrel fled back to his den, but [LONER], having become close friends with Squirrel, leads them to his den after hearing the group out, where he's hiding out. After a sincere(?) apology from [CAT 3] and heavy convincing from [CAT 1], [CAT 2], and [LONER], Squirrel agrees to return to WindClan. Heck, [LONER] can come along to join him back to WindClan if they like, and if not, Squirrel will visit them sometimes at the border! If his feelings towards [CAT 2] resolve and blossom further, even better!

Now, here are the roles:
LONER
(Taken By: Dragon [@/dragonwind])
REQUIREMENTS
•Any Age•
•Any Outsider, mainly a loner•
•Someone who seems uninterested at first and simply speaking due to, well, wanting to warn Squirrel about the Clans, but eventually warms up to him to call him a friend… of sorts•
•Someone distrustful of the Clans and doesn't interact with others too much•
CAT 1
(Taken By: [])
REQUIREMENTS
•Any Age•
•Must Be WindClan•
•Preferably someone who has interacted with Squirrelear in the past at least one, or someone who considered him a friend•
•Mostly extroverted and friendly despite Squirrel being a loner; any gender•
CAT 2
(Taken By: Floatingleaf [@/Silvershadow13])
REQUIREMENTS
•Any Age•
•Must Be WindClan•
•Maybe knew of Squirrelear, though only in passing. Would be fine if they didn't, though•
•Initially distrustful and cold towards Squirrel, but warms up to him over time•
•As Squirrel is heteromantic and might develop some feelings for this cat, must be FEMALE. Whether these feelings are returned or not is up to you, though!•
CAT 3
(Taken By: Moonwhisker [@/Pangoligon])
REQUIREMENTS
•Any Age•
•Must be WindClan•
•Didn't even know of someone named Squirrelear having existed, or knew but forgot about it•
•Very hostile and distrustful, and very reluctant to come along to find Squirrel after attacking him and believe him to be a former WindClan warrior•
•Probably aggressive and hotheaded, but willing to hear out their Clanmates•

Had too many plots fall through due to others never responding, so please be willing to be active and respond for this plot!

FORM:
Name:
Role and Why?:
Will You Be Active For This Role?:
Any Ideas?:
Anything Else?:
Mention Me:

Bump me only after two days.

Last edited by Akira; May 21st, 2023 at 10:15 AM.
Old May 9th, 2023, 10:43 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: [FINDER] Lost Squirrel

Name
Floatingleaf

Rank
Warrior

Appearance
A small, wiry short furred she-cat with white base fur, speckled with splashes of pale chestnut brown. Dark emerald eyes

Role and why
Cat 2, I feel like she would fit the role well because she is not all that trustworthy of outsiders, but will listen to reason and if she finds it suitable, will not mind keeping a secret, she is a kind and loyal cat, so she would cherish her friendships with these cats. She has also rarely spoken with Squirrel if not ever, so it would make her even more wary at the beginning.

Will you be active for this role
Yes

Any ideas
She has Aquaphobia, so if you want to play with her fear, go for it.

Anything else
She also has awful memories of being trapped in the fire

Mention me
@Akira

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; May 9th, 2023 at 10:44 PM.
Old May 9th, 2023, 10:47 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post

Name
Floatingleaf

Rank
Warrior

Appearance
A small, wiry short furred she-cat with white base fur, speckled with splashes of pale chestnut brown. Dark emerald eyes

Role and why
Cat 2, I feel like she would fit the role well because she is not all that trustworthy of outsiders, but will listen to reason and if she finds it suitable, will not mind keeping a secret, she is a kind and loyal cat, so she would cherish her friendships with these cats. She has also rarely spoken with Squirrel if not ever, so it would make her even more wary at the beginning.

Will you be active for this role
Yes

Any ideas
She has Aquaphobia, so if you want to play with her fear, go for it.

Anything else
She also has awful memories of being trapped in the fire

Mention me
@Akira

Ooh, I like her. Would you be fine if Squirrel developed a bit of a crush on her?

Old May 9th, 2023, 11:00 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

wait nvm no one fits here for me anymore
sobs

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; May 10th, 2023 at 06:07 PM.
Old May 9th, 2023, 11:42 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
Ooh, I like her. Would you be fine if Squirrel developed a bit of a crush on her?
Yeah, it would be nice for her to have a love life

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old May 10th, 2023, 12:01 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Yeah, it would be nice for her to have a love life
Alrighty, but be aware it'll be a slow burn, and Squirrel will be worried and scared about committing for a while, you good with that?

Old May 10th, 2023, 02:42 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
Alrighty, but be aware it'll be a slow burn, and Squirrel will be worried and scared about committing for a while, you good with that?
Yup, all good, I don't think I have ever had a love life for my cats without the slow burn lol

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old May 10th, 2023, 09:28 AM
hehe, squishy

bump

Old May 10th, 2023, 09:43 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Clans Re: [FINDER] Lost Squirrel

Wingbeats flap overhead as a dragon/cat hybrid gives you a letter, and flies off.

"Pfft... If they mess with you, I don't think they'll have wanted to have even met you in the first place."

Name: Dragon
Appearance: A black pelted cat with a white tail, muzzle and paws. They have amber eyes, and are quite tough.
Accessories: A flower.
Personality: The most protective cat you'll ever see, with basically a shield around her best friends. She'll sacrifice anything for them, and even lose their life.
Role and Why?: Loner, they are looking for a friend!
Will You Be Active For This Role?: Of course! However, I have a 4 day hiatus in June, from (dd/mm/yyyy) 12/06/2023 to 16/06/2023.
Any Ideas?: Maybe they could become mates in the future?
Anything Else?: Akira, you are amazing. Never forget it! And I hope you have a great day!
Mention Me: @Akira

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old May 10th, 2023, 09:54 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post
Wingbeats flap overhead as a dragon/cat hybrid gives you a letter, and flies off.

"Pfft... If they mess with you, I don't think they'll have wanted to have even met you in the first place."

Name: Dragon
Appearance: A black pelted cat with a white tail, muzzle and paws. They have amber eyes, and are quite tough.
Accessories: A flower.
Personality: The most protective cat you'll ever see, with basically a shield around her best friends. She'll sacrifice anything for them, and even lose their life.
Role and Why?: Loner, they are looking for a friend!
Will You Be Active For This Role?: Of course! However, I have a 4 day hiatus in June, from (dd/mm/yyyy) 12/06/2023 to 16/06/2023.
Any Ideas?: Maybe they could become mates in the future?
Anything Else?: Akira, you are amazing. Never forget it! And I hope you have a great day!
Mention Me: @Akira
I like them! Squirrel might develop feelings for Cat 2, but maybe we can build up his relationship with Dragon over the roleplays and see where that goes!