by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:18 PM

Old May 15th, 2023, 02:17 PM

My Mood: Fine

Default Werewolf Royalty Runaway and Love |P|

Child Neglect, Arranged marriage, Banishment/exile also Manipulation

Darren Marcel/Darry

A tall werewolf boy who was wearing his dark blue hoodie with his hood up and black jeans was walking in the worst place possible well at least to him and that was his hometown well home city called 2 names The home of the missing prince was one and he really hated this name because sure he was the so called “missing”prince and the other was Craimond its actual name and the werewolf had finished getting groceries then he bumped into someone and helped them up then picked up his groceries then said “Sorry for bumping into you.” he tried then picked up his final grocery bag that fell and continued to walk home.

|Mentions: @~WallyDarling~ @dragonwind @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~(Ok quick thing to the people that signed up for the princes and princesses I swear you get to post after me and Wally and atlas and Creeperlover do the couple of parts i swear)|

Last edited by Speckear; May 16th, 2023 at 08:42 AM.
Old May 15th, 2023, 05:26 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Werewolf Royalty Runaway and Love |P|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckear View Post

Darren Marcel/Darry

A tall werewolf boy who was wearing his dark blue hoodie with his hood up and black jeans was walking in the worst place possible well at least to him and that was his hometown well home city called 2 names The home of the missing prince was one and he really hated this name because sure he was the so called “missing”prince and the other was Craimond its actual name and the werewolf had finished getting groceries then he bumped into someone and helped them up then picked up his groceries then said “Sorry for bumping into you.” he tried then picked up his final grocery bag that fell and continued to walk home.

|Mentions: @~WallyDarling~ @CreeperLover649 @dragonwind @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~(Ok quick thing to the people that signed up for the princes and princesses I swear you get to post after me and Wally and atlas and Creeperlover do the couple of parts i swear)|
(heyy, so creeper is blocked rn, and cant get on. I could take over her roles if you would like!)
Old May 15th, 2023, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ View Post

(heyy, so creeper is blocked rn, and cant get on. I could take over her roles if you would like!)
(Sure ps thanks for telling me)
Old May 18th, 2023, 04:52 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

Quote:

Darren Marcel/Darry

|Mentions: @~WallyDarling~ @dragonwind @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~(Ok quick thing to the people that signed up for the princes and princesses I swear you get to post after me and Wally and atlas and Creeperlover do the couple of parts i swear)|
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ View Post

Quote:
(Sure ps thanks for telling me)
(I'm back)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 19th, 2023, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
(I'm back)
(Ok )
Old May 19th, 2023, 08:15 AM
error in the code

Quote:
(Ok )
(Plz give me a rundown on what we are doing in this rp again?)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 19th, 2023, 09:01 AM

Quote:

(Plz give me a rundown on what we are doing in this rp again?)
(Basically Darren is hiding from going to the place and getting married to someone but Wally’s knight character figures out he might be the missing prince and goes to tell the king and queen that they found Darren so the king tells the servants to get princess Jane to marry Darren even though he is a teen age range so after the Queen gets told by one of the servants she uses this info later and soon The king announces his sons arranged marriage while Darrens in the crowd so after he keeps his guard up then gets captured because they fully figure out he is the missing prince but he quickly called the nobles for help and is to marry Princess Jane and he really doesn't wanna do that because reasons so after the nobles help him stop the wedding and the king is exiled the princess and princes stay and Kai (Atlas’s character) and Darren start to get together with the help of Dargonwind’s prince character, The queen and Princess Celeste (Atlas also plays her while I play the queen) and soon Kai and Darren get together fully so after couple of months of dating they are about to get married but Princess Jane comes to tell Darren not to marry her brother because she knows he loves her The king tricked her into thinking this so Darren has to tell her he loves Kai and Princess Jane watches the wedding supporting Darren and Kai and the rp will continue from there)
Old May 19th, 2023, 09:46 AM
error in the code

Quote:
(Basically Darren is hiding from going to the place and getting married to someone but Wally’s knight character figures out he might be the missing prince and goes to tell the king and queen that they found Darren so the king tells the servants to get princess Jane to marry Darren even though he is a teen age range so after the Queen gets told by one of the servants she uses this info later and soon The king announces his sons arranged marriage while Darrens in the crowd so after he keeps his guard up then gets captured because they fully figure out he is the missing prince but he quickly called the nobles for help and is to marry Princess Jane and he really doesn't wanna do that because reasons so after the nobles help him stop the wedding and the king is exiled the princess and princes stay and Kai (Atlas’s character) and Darren start to get together with the help of Dargonwind’s prince character, The queen and Princess Celeste (Atlas also plays her while I play the queen) and soon Kai and Darren get together fully so after couple of months of dating they are about to get married but Princess Jane comes to tell Darren not to marry her brother because she knows he loves her The king tricked her into thinking this so Darren has to tell her he loves Kai and Princess Jane watches the wedding supporting Darren and Kai and the rp will continue from there)
(ah ok thx)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 19th, 2023, 10:17 AM

Quote:

(ah ok thx)
(Yeah np )