Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by constellation
Today 01:17 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by constellation
Today 01:15 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:11 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 01:07 PM
hOI!
by YewWood
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:57 PM

Old June 13th, 2023, 09:18 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Looking for 1x1 Roleplays

I’ve been pretty bored this summer, so I thought I’d give other roleplays a shot for some one on one roleplays. Big roleplays usually fizzle out, or you feel lonely in them, so I want to do something one on one so I know I won’t be stuck alone.

Here is my selection of OCs and the types of roleplays I’ll do for them:
Gary Hammershmidt- He’s a superhero, so I’d be up for some villain battles, but also team-ups would be fun, too. He could also interact with your character outside of his hero persona, but just know that no-one knows, or will know, that he’s Silver Striker. Ships and friends open, though they will not be canon, and they’ll be self-contained.
Peregrine - He’s kind of navigating a post-apocalyptic world, so anyone he interacts with would be another survivor. There are no hierarchies in this world. I’m open for all sorts of roleplays. Ship roleplays are open, friends, too. All non-canon and self-contained.
Coco Winterfort - Former assassin, living a domestic life now. I’m open for any sort of roleplay. It’d be fun to do one set in the past, where she’s still an assassin. She worked on her own, though she may have teamed up with someone once or twice. No ships, friends encouraged, though fair warning, it’ll be hard to get her to warm to anyone. All non-canon and self-contained.
Wuntoh Sun - He’s a rich boy who loves to throw parties. I don’t really have much else set for him. Ships and friends encouraged. All non-canon and self-contained.
Ido Adams - A monster trying to hide in the human world. I’d love some roleplays with monster hunters or enthusiasts. Anything goes, pretty much. No ships, friends encouraged. All non-canon and self-contained.

More characters will be added later on, if I feel like it.

Form below. Anything with a “*” is optional.

Form:
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Profile*:
Anything else you want to tell me?*:
-
Which Character of Mine?:
What will they do?:
Ship?:
Friends?:
-
Example Posts?*:
Roleplay Length?:
-
@Willowfern
Old July 12th, 2023, 09:51 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Looking for 1x1 Roleplays

Name: Lady Devious (Athena Patterson,)
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Human
Appearance: A beautiful blonde haired girl with rare purple eyes. She is very attractive, with pale white skin and is quite curvy. She usually wears nerdy outfits when not a villain, and when she is a villain, she wears quite a revealing costume…!
Personality: In her villainous form, she’s crazy and reckless. It’s basically a confident, dark alter ego that tries to correct corruption in the most gruesome ways. For example, she attacks government workers or bad police officers. She also happens Hru be a flirt and admires those stronger than her… Out of her Villainous persona, she takes on her human persona Athena Patterson! Athena Is a sweet school girl that tutors those that are struggling and would never hesitate to help anyone in need. She is being abused at home by her government worker father, and neglected. She does a lot of things for herself…
Sexuality: Straight…
Profile*: I DREW HER ON PAPER, DONT HAVE ONE YET. HOWEVER, here’s a PHOTO!

And here’s a picrew of an updated Lady D

Anything else you want to tell me?*: Like I said, she’s being abused at home. This roleplay may mention themes like that.
Powers: YES BECAUSE SHE HAS THESE (added this section myself,)
Super Flexibility! - This one speaks for itself! She’s super flexible, and can bend in all kinds of crazy positions!
Super Jump! - she can jump really high and land with a strong force! It’s not flying, but it may as well be considered as such!
Magic Rope! - and her last power, a rope that she can control like a snake! It’ll do whatever she thinks of it doing and can hold weapons!
-
Which Character of Mine?: GARY!
What will they do?: I see them interacting outside of their hero persona, only for Gary to get a call when they part ways about government workers being threatened and tortured. He’ll see alter ego, lady devious acting quite… reckless and there will be a battle. Lady will lose, and as she Is arrested, will tell her story. Things can be on the spot from there.
Ship?: MAYBE?
Friends?: ALSO MAYBE?
-
Example Posts?*: N/A
Roleplay Length?: It depends but I can usually get mine to 2-3 paragraphs.
Although I think I misunderstood the question, I think this roleplay could last for however long it lasts- I’m not good at deadlines lol.
- @Willowfern

Last edited by Dakotaa; July 12th, 2023 at 01:09 PM.
Old July 12th, 2023, 10:20 AM

My Mood: Bashful

Name: Jade Grimm
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Half human, half panther
Appearance: Tan skin with dark brown shoulder length hair that’s usually a bit messy. Vibrant green eyes and a lean, toned frame with long limbs. She’s got panther’s ears and tail, along with retractable claws and fangs.
Personality: Outgoing and confident, she’s incredibly intelligent but reckless and brazen. She’s got a good heart but a short and fiery temper that makes her say and do things she regrets later. Stubborn and slightly prideful, she tends to stick up for others that need it. She doesn’t tend to care about others opinions on her, and has a sharp tongue and sarcastic sense of humor that can throw some people off. Prone to get into physical fights because of her temper.
Sexuality: Panaexual
Profile*: Here!
Anything else you want to tell me?*: Not sure if this matters but if you wanna know more about her I have a Pinterest board and playlist for her. She’s one of my oldest characters. She’s human originally but I tried to change things around since in that world humans are extinct.
-
Which Character of Mine?: Peregrine
What will they do?: Possibly team up with him, even if he’s reluctant about it at first. After all two people are more likely to survive than two, is what she’d think.
Ship?: *shrugs* up to you!
Friends?: Yep!
-
Example Posts?*: Here!
Roleplay Length?: Largely depends on how long my partner’s posts are and how motivated I am, but around 3-4 paragraphs if I’m doing a well used character

Last edited by DarkGold; July 12th, 2023 at 10:53 AM.
Old July 12th, 2023, 10:47 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Name: Jessica Lillith Foren
Pronouns: she/her
Species: Vampire (ah, yes-)
Appearance: Very tall, pale woman with green eyes, and long black hair. She wears the 70s goth style, coming from her teenage years. She works a lot on her nails and makeup.
Personality: Very flirtatious to her s.o., very snarky and rather sassy. She is rather kind to some, but only like a trusted few. She can be rude in her "compliments" although she never means to be.
Sexuality: l e s b i a n
Profile*: alas-
Anything else you want to tell me?*:
-
Which Character of Mine?: im thinking coco-
What will they do?: good question- i feel like jess would be the kind for her to be on a mission for-
Ship?: no
Friends?: possibly
-
Example Posts?*: ah, it changes-
Roleplay Length?: for the actual roleplay, id ssy we go with the flow, see how long it lasts, cause i dont want to like end it suddenky or stretch it out-
- @Willowfern