RiverClan Resources
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:43 PM

Old August 9th, 2023, 01:15 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Default You did WHAT!!!!!!! [P]

Huh starclan was a drag wasn’t it, “boooooooreda” Posiondancer said to herself before yelling “BORED” She got up from her weird lying down postion and started looking for shiny’s…….. gosh darn it this whole place is shiny it isn’t special anymore UGH, Hopefully pikekit found joy in her left over shiny’s………….bleh emotions anyways “BORED”

Suddenly a cat had entered Star clan, looked more like a dreamer than a dead cat but whatever still someone that was about to do something “hey hello there, you need something” she asked

@.squid (there ya go)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old August 9th, 2023, 02:16 AM
nothing's forever

Default Re: You did WHAT!!!!!!! [P]

He hadn't even gotten a chance to acquaint himself with his new surroundings, and here was a cat already asking questions. Alderstep huffed out a short breath, turning to study this dream-cat. Or nightmare-cat. He didn't know what was going on currently. The russet tilted his head when he realized that he didn't know who this cat was. That was new: he always dreamed of cats he had met at some point, whenever there were other cats in his dreams. Alderstep blinked off his surprise quickly, drifting around the starry place. Huh. His psyche must be obsessed with stars lately.

Alderstep called over his shoulder, "Yeah, who the hell are you?" as he went about exploring, though not straying too far. His tone hadn't been friendly, but it hadn't been unfriendly. It was more passive and distracted. That didn't mean he wasn't interested in who this cat was: the mystery of the night apparently. Ooh, maybe he could call this a mystery dream. Not a normal dream, not a nightmare, but an enigma waiting to be solved! Eh, it lost its ring soon enough. Alderstep turned back around to face the dream-cat to hear her answer.

@Ymir
Old August 9th, 2023, 02:48 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

OK THATS IT, nope not putting up with this she was dead and had already gone through enough some stupid cat barging into starclan who was defintly a dreamer and not recently dead acting like he's boss isnt going to disrespect her, she walked up to this Alderstep and looked him dead (pun not inteneded) in the eye "Im poisondancer, recent mother, and recent descased so dont use that aggresion around me" she said without missing a beat and with the most passive aggresice low voice she could do which was very passive aggresive, she wouldve said kid but this guys probaly older than her

@.squid

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old August 9th, 2023, 11:37 PM
nothing's forever

Oh, she was walking over to him. Alderstep watched her approach curiously, somehow yawning even though he was dreaming. "Your mother," he said experimentally, deadpanning his expression. He honestly had no idea who this cat was and still had no idea what sort of dream this was going to be, but he was at ease. Funny, because if this had happened in his waking life, Alderstep would've been shaking in his spot. Nothing bad could happen here, though, so he couldn't find it within himself to fear the 'consequences.' Dreams didn't have those.

Alderstep stared at Poisoneater or whatever her name was for a moment longer before looking away, still trying to study his surroundings and admire the sheer glittery-ness of it all. Stars, wow. How fun. Okay, it was getting a bit repetitive. Alderstep looked back at the dream-cat (was it Poisonthrower?), wrinkling his snout at her. He'd come to the conclusion that this was one of those super confusing dreams that would make zero sense when he woke up.

@Ymir