Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:19 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:05 AM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 12:48 AM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:46 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:42 AM

Old August 15th, 2023, 11:21 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default The half-human twins. A medieval earth with made-up creatures and magic. [Sign-ups]

The roleplay will be placed on a medieval version of earth where made-up creatures and magic is real, education is free but still not mandatory, gender doesn't matter, trans and non-bianary people are accepted and disabled people are accepted. Plot. A male demon impregnated a human peasant woman. She gave birth to twins. One looked human. The other did not. She kept the one that looked human and abandoned the other one in the forest. The one she kept was named Nancy. Nancy's demon half was completely dormant, meaning she had the abilities of a human and no true name, thought her dormant half might be awoken someday. The girl that was abandoned had a true name but was never given a human name. She had the abilities and appearance of a demon, but the mind of a human. The story begins when the twins are seven years old on Sunday, the day before Nancy starts school. Nancy doesn't know that she's half-demon or that she has a twin sister. The girl that was abandoned knows that her mother is human, that she was abandoned, why she was abandoned and that she has a twin sister who her mother kept. You can have as many characters as you want. You can create your own role if you want. Every week is a month. Roles. For both twins. Mother. (Must be human) (needed) Demon father. (Must be evil) (Must be demon) (Wanted)
For Nancy. Friends. 0/unlimited. (Wanted) Best friends. 0/unlimited. (Wanted) Crush/possible future husband. 0/1. (Wanted) Human father. (Must be human) 0/1. (Wanted) (Bullies) 0/unlimited. (Wanted) Civilians. 0/unlimited. (Wanted) Half-siblings from mother. 0/unlimited. (Must be human) (Wanted) Teachers. 0/unlimited. (Needed)
For the half-demon girl. Future adoptive parents. 0/2. (Wanted) Monster hunters. 0/unlimited. (Wanted) People who are scared of her. 0/unlimited. (Wanted) Future friends. 0/unlimited. (Wanted) Future best friends. 0/unlimited. (Wanted) Future crush/possible future husband. 0/1. (Wanted) Bad people she rescues people from. 0/unlimited. (Wanted)
Other forest dwellers. 0/unlimited. (Wanted) 0/unlimited. (Wanted) People she rescues. 0/unlimited. (Wanted)
Forum.
Name. (First and last) (True name as well if demon or other creature with true name)
Age.
Role.
Gender.
Family.
Appearance.
Personality.
Race.
Can they do magic and if so how powerful is their magic?
Other/questions.
Mention me. @Katiethewolfchild. Town dwellers. Nancy ?. A seven-year-old average height half-demon girl with an average build, white skin,
long blond hair, and blue eyes. A sweet, playful, easily excited, outgoing, hyperactive, happy, naive, and brave girl. Twin sister of half-demon girl but doesn't know it. @Katiethewolfchild

Forest dwellers. The nameless girl. A 7-year-old tall half-demon girl with a muscular build, red, scale-covered skin, long pink hair, purple eyes, a long red, scale-covered tail and small horns that are hidden by her hair. (Secret true name Lilli-phasier-gisa-sia-fia) A sweet, sad, playful, mature, very intelligence, helpful, very observation, and understanding girl who seems scary because of her appearance. Twin sister of Nancy. Her magic is currently very weak because she is so young. @Katiethewolfchild
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 16th, 2023 at 04:04 PM.
Old August 15th, 2023, 07:11 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Default Re: The half-human twins.

"The half-demon girl sobs because nobody has signed up yet."
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 15th, 2023 at 07:18 PM.
Old August 15th, 2023, 09:10 PM

Default Re: The half-human twins. [Sign-ups]

"The half-demon girl keeps sobbing."
Old August 16th, 2023, 08:12 AM

Default Re: The half-human twins. [Sign-ups]

Somebody please sign-up.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 16th, 2023 at 08:13 AM.
Old August 16th, 2023, 12:09 PM

Default Re: The half-human twins. A medieval earth with made-up creatures and magic. [Sign-up

Pretty please sign up.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 16th, 2023 at 12:11 PM.
Old August 16th, 2023, 04:06 PM

Default Re: The half-human twins. A medieval earth with made-up creatures and magic. [Sign-up

Bump
Old August 20th, 2023, 04:23 PM

Please just sign-up.