Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:14 PM
Adoptables :0
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 09:14 PM
Larkswoop Relations Finder
by paris
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:06 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:05 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 09:04 PM
View Poll Results: What should the team names be :0
Team Fire 0 0%
Team Tornado 1 9.09%
Team Galaxy 0 0%
Team Star 0 0%
Team Moon 2 18.18%
Team Lily 1 9.09%
Team Rose 0 0%
Team Lion 0 0%
Team Tiger 3 27.27%
Team Thrush 0 0%
Team Lightning 1 9.09%
Team Ice 1 9.09%
Team River 0 0%
Team Wind 1 9.09%
Team Water 0 0%
Team Sky 0 0%
Team Cloud 0 0%
Team Swallow 1 9.09%
Team Mouse 0 0%
Team Sun 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2023, 08:17 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Game day! (Hosted by SweetBlossom)

Event [#event]

SweetBlossom

SweetBlossom stood, examining her surroundings, wouldn't it be fun... if there was a game day? She thought. Camp had been pretty boring lately. She thought about her idea for a moment, every cat in Windclan, getting together for a fun little game-thingy, relay races, moss ball. Make everyone that wasn't a kit, feel like a kit again! How fun that would be!

' ' Cats of windclan! ' ' She meowed, her sweet voice lifting over the clearing as she hoped everyone heard her. ' ' I am organizing a game day for all ages! ' '

Read "info <3" If has a few rules and the games we'll be playing, also how we know who wins the small prizes.

This is an event for all ages where everyone will gathered for a sort of bonding activity. There will be teams mixed in with cats of all roles. There will be a cat over the age of 14 moons supervising each group! Please put your names, age and role somewhere in your post.

The types of games that will be played are

1. Relay races

You hold a stick/mascot and running all the way around an area, once you meet back at your starting point you give your stick/mascot to the next cat in line. The first team to finish wins.

2. Moss ball

SweetBlossom throws the moss ball and you have to try to get it before the time runs out or until you throw it into a hole. When the time runs out the last team with the moss ball wins. If no one has the moss ball you play again. The first team to get it in the hole 3 times wins.

3. Hide and seek

One team will be seeking, chosen at random, and the other teams will be hiding. If no one is found, the seeking team loses. The team with the most people not found wins. The seeking team gets a point if all of them find at least 1 person.

4. Tag

One team is it, the rest are too be tagged. If one person on the team is tagged then the whole team is it. The last team to be tagged when the time runs out is the loser. the team with the least amount of tags in the end wins.

5. Cat on ground

One team is appointed to be the "hunters" the rest is the "prey". The hunters job is to tag as many people as they can. If one of the hunters go on the "hiding rock" they must close their eyes or they are out. When hunters are not on the hiding rock they are free to open their eyes. Prey that is not on the hiding rock can be called a "cat on ground" , if a hunter says "cat on ground" then all prey off the hiding rock is out. If everyone or close to everyone is caught, the hunters win. The prey team with the least amount of cats caught, wins.

The team with the most points in the end wins, I will keep track of your points at the bottom of this post. I will have a poll for team names, the ones with the most votes wins. Have fun, and remember...

NO POWER PLAYING

[CENTER]

The poll on this post is how you will choose your team names! The teams with the most votes will be chosen! I will spin a wheel online to show what team you will be in, good luck.

Hai! The winning team will be getting some kk and a drawing of a character of their choice, good luck to you all!

I changed some teams and stuff so I deleted this.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; September 17th, 2023 at 05:55 PM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 09:00 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Game day! (Hosted by SweetBlossom)

Whisperingkit has arrived

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old September 10th, 2023, 09:08 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt thought that this sounded like fun and headed over. (queen, 19 moons)

Foxkit attempted to run to Sweetblossom. Games! Yay! Foxkit tripped over her twisted leg in her attempt to run to Sweetblossom. She barely noticed the fall thought she walked the rest of the way to Sweetblossom and was able to make it without falling again. (kit, 0 moons)

Birdkit ran to Sweetblossom. Games! Yay! Best. Day. Ever. She called out Beastkit! Do you wanna join us? (kit, 0 moons) @Starfinder

Bearpelt was going to call out for Beastkit but Birdkit got to it first.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 10th, 2023 at 09:41 PM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 09:39 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DuskKit ran over (5.5 moons, kit)

DawnFog looked around, before making her way over. This could be fun? (20 moons, warrior)
Old September 10th, 2023, 10:22 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw - The Mute One
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 5 moons | 37/100
Owlpaw trotted over, interested in anything that was either new or fun.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old September 11th, 2023, 01:26 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 25 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────
Cowtuft was nothing but interested. After the battle WindClan had gone through this Event seemed like a much needed stress reliver. He exited his den and approached the gathering group, his feathery tail flickering back and forth. Hopefully, Cowtuft didn't get distracted. He had the horrible habit of always going off task.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; September 11th, 2023 at 01:26 AM.
Old September 11th, 2023, 02:29 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Bearpelt thought that this sounded like fun and headed over. (queen, 19 moons)

Foxkit attempted to run to Sweetblossom. Games! Yay! Foxkit tripped over her twisted leg in her attempt to run to Sweetblossom. She barely noticed the fall thought she walked the rest of the way to Sweetblossom and was able to make it without falling again. (kit, 0 moons)

Birdkit ran to Sweetblossom. Games! Yay! Best. Day. Ever. She called out Beastkit! Do you wanna join us? (kit, 0 moons) @Starfinder

Bearpelt was going to call out for Beastkit but Birdkit got to it first.

Beastkit streaked over, just a little blur, with a beetle gently clamped in her jaws. "BIRDKIT LOOK A BEETLE!" she yelled, her hyperactive nature already kicked in. "OOH GAMES!" she roared, almost swallowing her beetle, spitting it out at the final moment. "BOINGBOINGBOING" the kit went slightly crazy with her endless supply of energy, hopping around and blasting towards Birdkit, her face lit up in pure joy.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old September 11th, 2023, 08:56 AM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw purred loudly, "Another easy game for me to win!" She grinned
Old September 14th, 2023, 04:05 PM

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

SweetBlossom

' ' Excuse me! ' ' She meowed politely ' ' Does anyone else want to join or is that all? ' ' She meowed, waiting for others to respond. While she waited she began to set up the games!

Fun way to bump my thread ;D

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old September 17th, 2023, 06:03 PM

Event [#event]

SweetBlossom

SweetBlossom looked at the cats around her, it wasn't as much as she thought but it would still be fun! She went up on a boulder, one that was just about as big as her.

' ' Excuse me! ' ' She chirped over where she had all the cats gathered, ' ' I am announcing the teams!! ' '

She looked at the felines surrounding her, she hadn't really... technically... maybe... chosen teams yet? But she could choose it on spot, right? That would easy. They need a warrior or apprentice each team soooooo yeah cool!

' ' For Team Tiger is Fogpaw ( @Lunalis ) Beastkit ( @Starfinder ) Duskkit ( @Ladiebugg )! For Team Tiger "super visor" is Fogpaw! For Team Tornado is Birdkit ( @Katiethewolfchild ) Owlpaw ( @Tecumori ) Bearpelt ( @Katiethewolfchild )! Bearpelt is the super visor ( @Katiethewolfchild ) For Team Swallow is DawnFog ( @Ladiebugg ) WhisperingKit ( @Shadowed Flower ) and Me ( @Vixlz )! The super visor is me, SweetBlossom. @Vixlz ) for Team Swallow. Finally Team Lily is Foxkit ( @Katiethewolfchild ) Cowtuft ( @x ghostie )! Lastly, the super visor for Team Lily is Cowtuft ( @x ghostie )! ' ' She meowed.

SweetBlossom paused for a moment before taking a deep breath and introducing the first game.

' ' I made 4 circles a few fox-tails away and that's where you will do relay races. Each team will be holding a different thing. Team Tiger will be holding a leaf, Team Tornado will be holding a stick, Team Swallow is holding a swallow feather, and lastly Team Lily is holding a lily petal. You each will carry your mascot around the circle, once you make the full way around you will pass it too the next person in line. So on and so forth. The super visors of your team will be telling me if theres any cheating. ' '

She lead the groups to the area where she drew the circles and handed out the mascots. She decided she would be last, she waited for a moment.

' ' On your marks... get set... ' ' She paused to add a bit of suspense and fun...

' ' GO! ' ' She meowed.

The first game has started, its the relay races.

Help hatch my babies!

Last edited by Saki; September 17th, 2023 at 08:15 PM.
Closed Thread