Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 06:03 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 05:59 PM
A kits finder
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:56 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:55 PM
Forestpaw's Training
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 05:48 PM

Old October 25th, 2023, 12:22 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default The Deadly Menace.

"For he has no rules, no boundaries, he doesn't flinch at torture, Feline trafficking, or genocide. He's not loyal to a single cat or clan or any set of ideals."

GHOSTVENOM.
(Okay, So his name is now Scorpionvemon. Just an Fyi!)

I have decided since it's so close to Halloween, I would make a creature that is more evil than anyone has ever known.

People say cats are the spawn of Satan, well I plan to create one right here.

THIS PLOT DOES INCLUDE MURDER, INSANITY, AND BLOOD TOPICS. THE ROLEPLAY WILL OR MAY INCLUDE GRUESOME MURDERS.

!~His Story starts in Shadowclan.~!

A cat is known to be Loyal, sweet, and a good person overall. Named Ghostvemon. (The name may change, but according to the Name list it's 100% fine.) Ghostvemon had a loving family and a great life, or at least. That's what everyone saw on the outside.

Ever since he was a kit, His parents used to mentally abuse him. Calling him names, separating him from his siblings, anything they could do to make hi cry, you bet they did it. But this didn't faze him, all it did was make him try harder in life. Which is where he is now, a loving happy life in Shadowclan.

Over time, his sanity crumbled. He saw Dawnstar as a "Furbrained idiot." And everyone else "Stones in the way." Sure, this may be every cat that has a Hot-headed personality. But, even those types die away or forget about these feelings. Not Ghostie, though.
Ghostie thought everyone was at it for him. With the Mental problems his parents caused, he thought everyone secretly hated him. But won't admit it. Of course, this may be true or not. But no matter how much affection everyone showed for him, he would act aggressively towards them. Everyone hated him in his world.

!~He snaps~!

(the plot here has been changed.) His Mother one day was found dead on Shadowclan territory. Despite her being abusive, he cared for her. Her death caused him to be somewhat depressed. One day.. snapping and committing his first murder.

!~The large upscale of murders.~!

I would like at least [2-5] Clan mates to fall under the mercy of his claws. This would be his first "Killing spree." And just like his mother, he would blame it all on a rouge.

!~Getting caught.~!

After his last kill, A cat would see him in the act. [Known as [Love interest.] This Cat will either have somewhat of a crush on him.] This cat would be surprised and shocked a cat like him would do things like this. Of course, Ghost would just normally turn around and kill this cat, but they threaten to tell everyone if he even moves a paw. So of course, they make a deal to keep this a secret if Ghost never touches a soul again.

~And of course he doesn't keep his end of the deal~!

[1-2] Clanmate[s] were found dead in the middle of camp. Seeming to be torn apart limb from limb. But, instead of sticking around, Ghostvemon escapes from the Murder scene. Running from Shadowclan. But, his murder craze doesn't end here. This Finder does though.

I may make a new finder once all these events have happened.

FORMSS

[Mother & Father.]: I want these cats to be somewhat old. The Father role doesn't have to be filled though. The Mother role WILL die, though.

[Victims 1, 2, and 3. (4, 5, and 6, are not needed, but can be added.)]: Has to be in Shadowclan. WILL die.

[Love interest.]: Has to be in Shadowclan. Can be of Any gender, must be a warrior though.
(Taken by @/Zelly.)
Name:
Personality:
Role:
Relationship with Ghostvemon:
Mention: @Spookez.
[/CENTER]

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; October 26th, 2023 at 10:10 AM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:30 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Deadly Menace.

of all the stars in the sky
I find that your blood shines brightest of all

Name
Starrywhisper
Female - Closeted Entity ( other - they / them / it / it’s )
Looks
A slim extremely dark blue nearly black cat with unusual white markings and spots. Broad shoulders and massive paws, long large ears and somewhat fluffy messy fur. Her upper canines poke out ( like a vampire ). Her claw tips are always slightly out due to their length. Has long cheek fur.
Personality
A sadist though and through. Although she enjoys watching others in pain she refuses to harm anyone without reason. Keeping her morals straight and her mind sharp she’s fairly intelligent and snarky. Absolutely despise most cats just because of how dumb and idiotic they can be. Prefers to stand away from the rowdy cats and every one else. Often gives everyone including dawnstar the cold shoulder. Has very low apathy for anyone except the ones she loves.
Role
Romantic interest or close friend ( if accepted as romantic I’d like a slow burn )
Relationship with Ghostvemon
That one bystander that glares menacingly at anyone who gets even remotely close to him with bad intentions. Will be very supportive of him taking his killing spree! ( will probably join in )

AHHHH this is just barely any info on her ^^ I’ll send you some more later <33

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; October 25th, 2023 at 01:30 PM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post

of all the stars in the sky
I find that your blood shines brightest of all

Name
Starrywhisper
Female - Closeted Entity ( other - they / them / it / it’s )
Looks
A slim extremely dark blue nearly black cat with unusual white markings and spots. Broad shoulders and massive paws, long large ears and somewhat fluffy messy fur. Her upper canines poke out ( like a vampire ). Her claw tips are always slightly out due to their length. Has long cheek fur.
Personality
A sadist though and through. Although she enjoys watching others in pain she refuses to harm anyone without reason. Keeping her morals straight and her mind sharp she’s fairly intelligent and snarky. Absolutely despise most cats just because of how dumb and idiotic they can be. Prefers to stand away from the rowdy cats and every one else. Often gives everyone including dawnstar the cold shoulder. Has very low apathy for anyone except the ones she loves.
Role
Romantic interest or close friend ( if accepted as romantic I’d like a slow burn )
Relationship with Ghostvemon
That one bystander that glares menacingly at anyone who gets even remotely close to him with bad intentions. Will be very supportive of him taking his killing spree! ( will probably join in )

AHHHH this is just barely any info on her ^^ I’ll send you some more later <33
Ah Yesh, The Psychopath and the sociopath. So, if later she does join in I guess she'll be the brains and him the brute, right?

anyways, other than that, accepted!

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old October 25th, 2023, 01:41 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post

Ah Yesh, The Psychopath and the sociopath. So, if later she does join in I guess she'll be the brains and him the brute, right?

anyways, other than that, accepted!
Yeah want to get a interaction between them up soon?

Old October 25th, 2023, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
Yeah want to get an interaction between them up soon?
Sure! Just an Fyi, he won't be the "Crazy murderer" Until After the killing of his mother. For now, he's just a cool chill guy who shows very obvious signs of insanity.

Also, I had to change his name cause "Ghost" was not a propper Shadowclan Prefix, so it's ScorpionVemon Now.

Anyways, private or public?

Old October 25th, 2023, 01:47 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post

Sure! Just an Fyi, he won't be the "Crazy murderer" Until After the killing of his mother. For now, he's just a cool chill guy who shows very obvious signs of insanity.

Also, I had to change his name cause "Ghost" was not a propper Shadowclan Prefix, so it's ScorpionVemon Now.

Anyways, private or public?
Public would be fine! I can see her eyeing him from a distance in mild amusement and curiosity. ( I’ll have some art of her up soon )

Old October 25th, 2023, 07:56 PM

War crimes have been commited durring the typing of this message

Old October 26th, 2023, 08:57 AM

Bump bump bump bump la bump bump

Old October 26th, 2023, 09:55 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Come on people he’s just a small menace can’t hurt you…yet