Today 10:28 AM

Old November 21st, 2023, 09:39 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default cloudy skies [private]

Cindersky
She/her | Formerly ThunderClan | No purrks
Each time was a worse attempt than the last. Whatever had happened to the power that Cindersky had once managed to harness - the one that caused a huge storm to erupt the night of the gathering, or lightning to strike the Thunderwillow - was gone now, left in its place the feeling of nothingness. Much as the silver bengal was frustrated however, she understood it. As far as she understood, she was an outcast of sorts here. Turns out turning her back on the ancestors wasn't all that smart. Who knew?

Traversing through StarClan's endless territory Cindersky hadn't seen many familiar faces. Even the pool she had been able to look out and down to the Clans was in an unknown location, one she hadn't yet been able to locate. Still though her paws carried her across the starry skies, blue eyes looking for any familiar faces. She was having no such luck, until...

White fur. It was only a glimpse, but it had the former ThunderClanner stopping in her tracks. Her breath caught in her throat and blue eyed widened. There was no way... that was not... Stars...

"...Cloudyflight?"

Her voice wavered, her stoic mask faltering and betraying the raw emotion at seeing the beloved apprentice once more. When... When had she died? A single paw step, then another, was all Cindersky took as she stared at what she desperately hoped was not an illusion...

[ @poppy ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; November 21st, 2023 at 09:39 PM.
Old November 25th, 2023, 11:47 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: cloudy skies [private]

Cloudyflight
white furred molly with blue eyes || former thunderclan warrior
purrks: none

Eternity was rather repetitive, she had discovered rather quickly. Cloudyflight had been excited to be dead at first- as excited as one could be, of course. She had been reunited with her beloved mate, and she had even regained all four legs. She was scarless and her fur glimmered and she felt beautiful and whole for the first time in seasons.

She didn't miss being alive, no. Especially with the way ThunderClan had turned out after her death.... she didn't regret dying. She just wished that she had done more. Cloudy hated feeling like she had just existed rather than lived. Like she had spent more time being angry or crying than she did smiling or spreading love. Oh well.

The snowy furred warrior had left her mate for a little bit, wanting to explore while Brightpath napped, looking for familiar faces. She didn't want to say that she wanted to find her mother, Larkfrost, here, but it would make her feel a lot better. That her mom didn't just abandon her and her siblings, that she didn't just lie. But while StarClan was an extensive territory- it was eternal, after all, she had the aching feeling that her mom wasn't here. And it was bittersweet, her mother still lived, but she was a liar and a.... an abandoner (sjhe winced at the title and how incorrect her wording was, but she'd get over it).

Still slightly giddy over being able to walk on all four paws again, Cloudyflight was so lost in her head that she almost missed her own name being choked out by a hauntingly familiar voice nearby. Almost. Freezing midstep, the star speckled StarClanner turned her head, eyes wide, searching the direction that the voice came from. Oceanic blues locking on an all too familiar silver pelt and Cloudyflight felt her limbs shaking.

"M.... Cindersky?" She rasped out, almost calling her former mentor 'mom' before correcting herself. Just because you love her like a mother doesn't mean she accepts you as a daughter. Don't make assumptions, Cloudy. She chided herself, eyes like small blue moons as she took a few shaky steps towards the warrior before darting forward, attempting to wrap her paws around the molly and tackle her into the soft earth that panned out beneath them. "You're here!" She whimpered out, like a lost kitten. Of course she knew that Cindersky was in StarClan- she couldn't name a cat more deserving, but she had searched for her former mentor so desperately that she had almost given up hope. But she was here.

Former mentor and apprentice reunited at long last.

[ @birdie - blegh i haven't written with cloudy in a loooong time, sorry about this post!! ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 29th, 2023, 09:17 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: cloudy skies [private]

Cindersky
She/her | Formerly ThunderClan | No purrks
A purr was already vibrating in her chest as Cloudyflight crossed the distance - on all four legs, bless the stars - and tackled the silver bengal in a hug. Cindersky fell back onto the grass, eyes closed as her jaw parted in laughter. Happiness wrapped itself around her heart for the first time in moons and sudddenly the ice that had started to frost over it during her isolation began to thaw. "Yes, I am here," she promised, right then vowing to never ever again resort to self-exile. It had been lonely and draining and while its entire toll was still unknown, the former ThunderClanner knew nothing would ever drive her back into it.

Her head leaned forward to nuzzle the "younger" cat, who seemed happier up here among the stars. "I am sorry I was not here when you passed." A regret that would continue to eat away at her for all of eternity. Pulling away from the hug and delivering a soft swipe of her tongue in between Cloudyflight's ears, Cindersky shifted so that she could sit upright next to her former apprentice. "...I do hope that the stars have been treating you better," she murmured, eyes searching Cloudy's face. She'd had a hard life down amongst the living. But here, returned to the age she was the happiest (an apprentice right before having to get her leg removed) she had a chance. "How have you been, my little cloud? Have things gotten better?"

[ @poppy - i apologize it's so short ;w; ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |