Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM

Old November 6th, 2016, 12:09 PM
bruh head

Default The Five Murders (A FNaF story)

Okay, so this is pretty much a story about the five murders at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria your probably saying- "Why Aleka. Why do you do this?" I do this because I am obsessed with FNaF (okay, wouldn't actually say obsessed, but I like it a lot) Most of this information is from the Silver Eyes which was a fabulous book by the way. I am going to type chapters in my free time, in other words in not starting right now.
Old November 6th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Five Murders (A FNaF story)

Lol

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 6th, 2016, 01:41 PM
bruh head

Welp, here it goes, I'm just going to start it now.

Chapter One
"Why don't you um, follow me? There's something special in a room for you."
William smiled. He was wearing a yellow colored anamontronic suit, most people would have hated the way the springlocks would press against their body, and it was very hot. But, William was used to it. Being the co-owner of this company, ever since FredBear's Family Diner He had been wearing it for a long time. "Okay!" Said the child. Wait, was his name again? Oh wait, he had heard one of the children call his name. It was Micheal William thought. "Okay, so, follow me." He said. He was at the arcade, and no other people were around. He walked toward the backroom, Micheal happily bouncing after him. They were now by a door, and before Micheal could say anything, he shoved his inside, walking in swiftly after him and locking the door quickly. "Wait, there's no presents!"
Michael wailed, pressing himself against the door, tears already growing at the corners of his eyes.
William simply smiled, topping his head to the side. The movement caused the rabbit's ears to sway, and he took a step closer to the cowering kid.
The child whimpered, his eyes wide as William pulled out a knife.
It's almost over. This is the last kid I can manage to kill without getting caught. He thought, pulling the child close. Micheal squirmed, placing his small hands to his chest, trying to push himself out William's grip.
William smiled at the effort.
Raising the knife, he quickly wrenched it into the back of the child's chest. Micheal gasped,his jaw falling slack as he obviously realized he was dying.
William held his gaze patiently, waiting for him to fall limp on his arms.
A few moments later, Micheal laid completely still.
Turning, he let the body fall out his grip. He grabbed the slightly chilling, cold arm and dragged the body to a storage room.
He walked inside, closing the door. He looked at a suit slumped on the floor. It the old FredBear suit.
He took the head off, placing the kids body into the large torso and pushing the body's shoulders until it was completely hidden. He put the head back on, and walked out the storage room.
As if nothing had happened.

Last edited by aleka!; November 11th, 2016 at 10:17 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 10:21 PM
bruh head

Wait.... what should the next chapter be about? Someone finding the blood and calling the police.. or should it be just about them finding the blood and the third chapter about the police coming..?
Old November 12th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka ☁️ View Post
Wait.... what should the next chapter be about? Someone finding the blood and calling the police.. or should it be just about them finding the blood and the third chapter about the police coming..?
It should be about them finding the blood and the third chapter about the police coming. And I like how you based this off of The Silver Eyes. XD btw I just started reading it today and I'm almost on Chapter 3. Lel

Old November 12th, 2016, 02:12 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
It should be about them finding the blood and the third chapter about the police coming. And I like how you based this off of The Silver Eyes. XD btw I just started reading it today and I'm almost on Chapter 3. Lel
Okay XD Just you wait until Dave comes x3
Old November 12th, 2016, 03:21 PM
bruh head

Chapter 2

Henry looked around. Now, where did William go? He wondered, narrowing his eyes slightly. He was in a small room, with a window he could look out. He couldn't resist casting a glance at his daughter, Charlie. She was playing with her friends, but he could notice one of them missing. Wait, where did Micheal go? He wondered, shrugging the thought away.
In the room there were a lot of buttons, and each of them would control an anamontronic's movement. However, no one was really there, so he would be fine with leaving the anamontronics still.
Now. To find William, Micheal's probably in the bathroom. He thought. Charlie smiled and waved to him, and he waved back to his daughter. Because of this, he was painfully reminded of her twin Sammy, who was murdered. But it was never solved.
Forcing his mind back to the situation, he walked down a hall. He leapt back with a startled scream.
There was a trail of blood leading from the back room leading to the storage room.
Wha- Wait! It's happened again! Was the only thought Henry could bear. Leaping back, he pulled his phone out his pocket and dialed 911

William had slipped back into the main party room while Henry wasn't looking. He had hid the knife he had used in a thrashcan, where hopefully no one would find it.
It wouldn't matter anyways though, how in the world could the police find out enough to charge him?
Old November 14th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Chapter 2

Henry looked around. Now, where did William go? He wondered, narrowing his eyes slightly. He was in a small room, with a window he could look out. He couldn't resist casting a glance at his daughter, Charlie. She was playing with her friends, but he could notice one of them missing. Wait, where did Micheal go? He wondered, shrugging the thought away.
In the room there were a lot of buttons, and each of them would control an anamontronic's movement. However, no one was really there, so he would be fine with leaving the anamontronics still.
Now. To find William, Micheal's probably in the bathroom. He thought. Charlie smiled and waved to him, and he waved back to his daughter. Because of this, he was painfully reminded of her twin Sammy, who was murdered. But it was never solved.
Forcing his mind back to the situation, he walked down a hall. He leapt back with a startled scream.
There was a trail of blood leading from the back room leading to the storage room.
Wha- Wait! It's happened again! Was the only thought Henry could bear. Leaping back, he pulled his phone out his pocket and dialed 911

William had slipped back into the main party room while Henry wasn't looking. He had hid the knife he had used in a thrashcan, where hopefully no one would find it.
It wouldn't matter anyways though, how in the world could the police find out enough to charge him?
XD

Old November 14th, 2016, 08:24 PM
bruh head

*insert Lenny face here*
Old November 15th, 2016, 05:07 AM
Idjit

Quote:
*insert Lenny face here*
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)