Can they see right THROUGH me?
Can they see right through ME?

Always an ANGEL, never a god.
Always an angel, never a GOD.

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘
• • •
┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

•.Backstory of FadedFaith.•

Her whole life, FadedFaith had been forced to mature quicker than her peers. Forced into basically a motherhood at a young age, she was left having to support her younger siblings as she lived her early life as a stray, after the passing of her parents leaving them all orphaned. After three moons struggling on the streets with twolegs and monsters, she made the risky decision to venture from the streets into the wild with her younger siblings in order to provide a better life for them that didn’t involve being treated like a pest or starving to death. Having heard the stories from her mother that used to be part of the clans, she knew she may be able to find refuge within them. She needed somewhere that could protect them and teach her siblings how to survive, even if it meant to kill or be killed. Upon arriving, she was caught by a ShadowClan patrol that more than likely only spared her upon seeing her being of young apprentice age with three kits behind her. DawnStar graciously allowing her and her family to join the clan. FadedFaith was quick to learn and adapt to her new way of living and her new name, she ensured to look after and check up on her siblings when she could however she had to allow a Queen to take over for their care as now her responsibilities had to change to duties to the clan.

Her mentor and her formed a pretty close bond, FadedFaith had come to view him as a father figure over time, however she was unaware her mother had left the clans for more than just a freer life but had left some pretty vengeful cats behind too. Whatever could have happened? Not long after her warrior ceremony, her mentor had invited her on a hunt together, however she was running late due to having to help out some Clanmates. When she arrived, she hid due to what seemed to be another clan cat conversing with her mentor in the distance. She overheard part of the conversation..

*Below will show a flashback of the conversation FadedFaith overheard..*

TW: Mentions of Death via Flashback/Memory

*’If you had told me the truth back then, maybe I could have done something. Changed something.’

“W-WAIT… s-she should be coming soon- I swear you’ll have your vengeance but you promise you’ll let her have a chance to run-”

A long silence filled the surroundings leaving only the down pour of rain to fill the heavy air, hitting the ground in splatters and splotches. Staining the muddy terrain with dark speckles that continued to drizzle the earths surface.

“…tsk- ye’ times run out dungbag, cough up the lass or ye gonna be takin her place, a life’s a life ya miserable bum..”

The broad body of the intruder made a threatening stance over the cowering lanky older tom beneath him, the lanky tom seemed to be on edge looking around as he took a step back. For him, no sight was found of her, but the ‘she’ they were looking for had just found her way to them although from a distance. She went to cheerfully yell out to her Clanmate but stopped upon the sight of an unfamiliar feline with her former mentor. She hid behind the shrubs and trees of the thick undergrowth.

”You know what, h-how about we just calm down? I’m sure you could seek her out some other time? I mean she’s young and quite irresponsible, I-I don’t see how I’m any part of- ARCK!”

Claws met throat, and all met the water.

The sounds of water lapping at the shores as putrid sounds of gurgling and choking rang out. Crows squawking, flapping their wings into the wind above. The world seemed to blend and blur for the very young shecat observing from afar, then for a moment…all was quiet… the river had run red.

Blood.

The foul, odious, metallic stench of blood filled the surrounding smells.

She stared in shock, perhaps even delusion at what was before her.
Just ahead, she watched as her former mentor was torn down and drowned by an unfamiliar individual. His blood stained not only the river he had taken his last breath in, but stained the fur of his killer, the one that forced that last breath from him. He hadn’t just been a mentor to her though, he was like a father. She swallowed thickly, almost choking on the vile that rose from her throat, forcing herself not to let out a noise or cry. The killer kept their back to her, the heavy rain made it harder for her to see them. All she could take notice of were the horrible scars that covered the killers body. And her lifeless clanmate beneath them.

Her heartbeat slowed as the intruder stalked off, towards outskirts borders. Her world was spinning. She found herself vomiting up her previous meal behind the bushes she was in out of shock and horror. Gasping for air as tears blurred her vision, she started to stumble backwards, unable to bring herself to be anywhere near the area. She made her way back to ShadowClan camp, drenched and shaking. That could have been her, if she hadn’t initially rejected her former mentors invite, she could have wound up dead. Was that his intention? Was he trying to get her killed? She couldn’t help but start to question and doubt herself and those she’s surrender her trust to her entire life.

The loss of life, the loss of trust, and the loss of ignorance for her felt like a new life-long punishment she now would endure. She had a feeling this incident wasn’t over, perhaps never would be.

After that FadedFaith struggled to trust or enjoy life pleasantries, constantly paranoid about if she were going to be killed by some unknown stranger, better yet if she would lose her remaining family to this unresolved threat. For her sake and her siblings she decided to retire her happy go lucky persona to ensure the safety of her loved ones and her clan. Especially since she did not want her clan to become involved in whatever was going on, she didn’t wish to risk the safety and freedom of her and her siblings no matter what, no matter the price. She couldn’t afford for moons of her hard work to build a home to crumble at her paws again.

Even if it meant she lost her life, she would die to protect all she holds dear to her.

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘
• • •
┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

FadedFaith
| 26 moons | She/Her | AFAB | Heterosexual |
| ShadowClan Warrior |
| Dark grey & Black spotted tabby-ragdoll w/
heterochromic amber and green eyes. |

FadedFaith struggles with ptsd from witnessing the murder of her former mentor and has intense anxiety and paranoia due to her upbringing and traumatic events. So I need cats that will be able to handle her stick in the mud personality and perhaps bring back out the old Faith that used to be bright and fun.

I’m looking for anything you could think for her so please hit me with yo kitties!

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘
• • •
┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

;Need;

- 3 Siblings
•NOTE!!! I am making adoptables for these positions that will have a ref and some info for them, please make sure to remember this position is not to put your own oc in but instead become the owners of pre-made characters for this position. You can change up things such as the pronouns and sexuality ^^
Comes with free art and detailed info! <33
(Will be a wait on the art side of things but will get it up sooner or later)•

Adoptables

1. GrimRose
Taken - @starry

2. BitterBerry
She/Her | AFAB | 19 moons | Lesbian | ShadowClan Warrior

3. WitherDream
Taken - @Spartan-117

Up to Rper to decide relationship with FadedFaith.

•••

;Wants;

- Friends
• no requirements

- Acquaintances
• no requirements

- Enemies
• Plot idea as to how and why.

- Anything else you can think of!

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘
• • •
┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

Form
Name;
Bio/info;
Clan;
Age;
Role;
Plot ideas?;
Questions?;
Other;
Mention; @TawnyNeedsACoffee

•••

Adoptable Sibling Form
Name of Adoptable;
Plot ideas?;
Questions?;
Why do you want them;
What relationship do you want them to have with FadedFaith?;

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 27th, 2024 at 01:01 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 09:07 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Fading Faith [F]

Name of Adoptable; Grimrose
Plot ideas?; N/A at the moment
Questions?; Would it be possible to have her be kind of closed and not talking much, but always trying to prove herself to her clan?
Why do you want them; I really enjoy reading your posts and would love an opportunity to rp one of your characters family members! I was also planning to have a ShadowClan warrior soon so I feel like this would be a good opportunity
What relationship do you want them to have with FadedFaith?; I think very close and caring. I could imagine that Grimrose doesn't talk to many but Fadedfaith is one of those cats she really trusts? But the personality and stuff would be up to you of course.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 24th, 2024, 11:06 AM
steal my heart, its yours

My Mood: Tired

Name of Adoptable;
Witherdream

Plot ideas?;
Most of these are short and straight to-the-point, but I will likely make them longer and more detailed. The ideas are currently just that - ideas. And I have more, but I limited myself to a select few that I had thought would be better. and more traumatic of course

First of all.... Nightmares. We all have them. I feel like these would likely end up being flashbacks from some trauma that his mind had forgot that he had. That makes him feel awkward around others when he wakes, and he is determined to avoid conversations with others about that.

He met someone. He fell for them. Then this cat is killed. Over that cat's dead body he stood, and vowed to take the life of the killer cat. He knew who it was, and he was waiting for the right time. Then on a border squirmish they fought, scarring each other bad enough that they were both rushed to the Medics. And... well, whether he killed that cat or not is to be determined if this happens.

He never knew it, but he had a love for plants. He found this old twoleg nest, and he decided to make it his home when he's not in camp. While there, he would often be with the large garden in the back clearing - yard. And thus, he earns the name Faerie among the kitty-pets and loners, a name in which he does nothing to dispel. This little clearing and house often becomes his refuge. If he shows it to his family or not, I'm not sure. But I think an apprentice or warrior follows him, and ends up destorying one of his favorite plants. Maybe this will hurt him, then it keeps happening and it sends him over the edge and he attacks a cat one day there, I dunno yet.

After hearing so many cats speak of a StarClan, he becomes confused and asks his small group of friends. Some of them are shocked, a few others laugh, and one explains it to him. He is even more confused- he has no idea how that is even possible, but his friend seems to have such a deeply ingrained faith in StarClan that he does not dare harm his friend. He instead starts to talk to others, then he starts to have these... dreams with long-dead cats that he has never heard of. He then starts to talk to his friend about it, and then he begins to have a shaky faith in StarClan.

Usually alone, he is staring the be harassed by a she-cat apprentice who does not seem to respect boundaries. He does not tire of this cat, though, and he just tolerates her until she's a warrior. She continues to bother him, even following him to his little refuge one day. That is when he snaps at her, and tells her to leave him alone. And after a while, she moves on - finally.

This completely shatters his faith. He grew up with this one cat, but that cat was killed as a young warrior. They had been haunting his dreams for the past several moons, but then... a cat just like them randomly appears in the Clan. Confused at this, he does not know what happened to his friend... but this cat is obviously not them. They look almost identical, and go by the same names, but this cat is not his best friend. Instead... He starts to fall for this mute creature, eventually inviting them to his refuge. The other cat loves the place, and the two of them start to share it. If they fall in love or not is up to the other RPer, but I would like it if that is what happens. Especially if the mute cat starts to talk to him and only him.

Questions?;
Is it possible that Wither could be kind of closed-off to most cats, but he lets his family in most of the time? I feel like that would form a closer bond with his other siblings, a bond in which he would do anything for them. He'd likely be the formal one, but I don't mind. Maybe just the kind who goes with the flow rather than questions it.

Why do you want them;
because you're an amazing person and I really want to Roleplay with you again. First of all, I love the name Witherdream. Second of all, I want a ShadowClan warrior with a personality that I don't really have any control over at first. I also think that this would be an excellent chance to get a character with family, and to be able to have a cat related to yours.

I think that Witherdream doesn't talk to very many cats, but he and Fadedfaith go hunting sometimes together. I think they'd be close enough that he would notice that something is at least a little off, but he decides to support her instead of question her. and maybe he'd shove some prey down her throat if she stopped eating.

Mention;
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; February 24th, 2024 at 11:53 AM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 04:29 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 25th, 2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 04:36 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Name of Adoptable; Grimrose
Plot ideas?; N/A at the moment
Questions?; Would it be possible to have her be kind of closed and not talking much, but always trying to prove herself to her clan?
Why do you want them; I really enjoy reading your posts and would love an opportunity to rp one of your characters family members! I was also planning to have a ShadowClan warrior soon so I feel like this would be a good opportunity
What relationship do you want them to have with FadedFaith?; I think very close and caring. I could imagine that Grimrose doesn't talk to many but Fadedfaith is one of those cats she really trusts? But the personality and stuff would be up to you of course.

Accepted; Expect a ref of her and background information soon.
Her 3 main personality traits are; Secretive/Quite | Negative | Studious/Hard Working
The rest of her personality and choices will now be up to you ^^
Please let me know at any time when you would like to rp them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
Name of Adoptable;
Witherdream

Plot ideas?;
Most of these are short and straight to-the-point, but I will likely make them longer and more detailed. The ideas are currently just that - ideas. And I have more, but I limited myself to a select few that I had thought would be better. and more traumatic of course

First of all.... Nightmares. We all have them. I feel like these would likely end up being flashbacks from some trauma that his mind had forgot that he had. That makes him feel awkward around others when he wakes, and he is determined to avoid conversations with others about that.

He met someone. He fell for them. Then this cat is killed. Over that cat's dead body he stood, and vowed to take the life of the killer cat. He knew who it was, and he was waiting for the right time. Then on a border squirmish they fought, scarring each other bad enough that they were both rushed to the Medics. And... well, whether he killed that cat or not is to be determined if this happens.

He never knew it, but he had a love for plants. He found this old twoleg nest, and he decided to make it his home when he's not in camp. While there, he would often be with the large garden in the back clearing - yard. And thus, he earns the name Faerie among the kitty-pets and loners, a name in which he does nothing to dispel. This little clearing and house often becomes his refuge. If he shows it to his family or not, I'm not sure. But I think an apprentice or warrior follows him, and ends up destorying one of his favorite plants. Maybe this will hurt him, then it keeps happening and it sends him over the edge and he attacks a cat one day there, I dunno yet.

After hearing so many cats speak of a StarClan, he becomes confused and asks his small group of friends. Some of them are shocked, a few others laugh, and one explains it to him. He is even more confused- he has no idea how that is even possible, but his friend seems to have such a deeply ingrained faith in StarClan that he does not dare harm his friend. He instead starts to talk to others, then he starts to have these... dreams with long-dead cats that he has never heard of. He then starts to talk to his friend about it, and then he begins to have a shaky faith in StarClan.

Usually alone, he is staring the be harassed by a she-cat apprentice who does not seem to respect boundaries. He does not tire of this cat, though, and he just tolerates her until she's a warrior. She continues to bother him, even following him to his little refuge one day. That is when he snaps at her, and tells her to leave him alone. And after a while, she moves on - finally.

This completely shatters his faith. He grew up with this one cat, but that cat was killed as a young warrior. They had been haunting his dreams for the past several moons, but then... a cat just like them randomly appears in the Clan. Confused at this, he does not know what happened to his friend... but this cat is obviously not them. They look almost identical, and go by the same names, but this cat is not his best friend. Instead... He starts to fall for this mute creature, eventually inviting them to his refuge. The other cat loves the place, and the two of them start to share it. If they fall in love or not is up to the other RPer, but I would like it if that is what happens. Especially if the mute cat starts to talk to him and only him.

Questions?;
Is it possible that Wither could be kind of closed-off to most cats, but he lets his family in most of the time? I feel like that would form a closer bond with his other siblings, a bond in which he would do anything for them. He'd likely be the formal one, but I don't mind. Maybe just the kind who goes with the flow rather than questions it.

Why do you want them;
because you're an amazing person and I really want to Roleplay with you again. First of all, I love the name Witherdream. Second of all, I want a ShadowClan warrior with a personality that I don't really have any control over at first. I also think that this would be an excellent chance to get a character with family, and to be able to have a cat related to yours.

I think that Witherdream doesn't talk to very many cats, but he and Fadedfaith go hunting sometimes together. I think they'd be close enough that he would notice that something is at least a little off, but he decides to support her instead of questioning her. and maybe he'd shove some prey down her throat if she stopped eating.

Mention;
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Accepted; Expect a ref of him and background information soon.
His 3 main personality traits are; Anti-Social | Temperamental | Honest/Loyal
The rest of his personality and choices will now be up to you ^^

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 25th, 2024 at 04:39 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:49 AM
steal my heart, its yours

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

Accepted; Expect a ref of her and background information soon.
Her 3 main personality traits are; Secretive/Quite | Negative | Studious/Hard Working
The rest of her personality and choices will now be up to you ^^

Accepted; Expect a ref of him and background information soon.
His 3 main personality traits are; Anti-Social | Temperamental | Honest/Loyal
The rest of his personality and choices will now be up to you ^^
Is there a physical description for him yet, so I could apply him to the allegiences? I really wanna get this baby boi into the Clan and roleplayed for a while.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old March 19th, 2024, 06:17 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
Is there a physical description for him yet, so I could apply him to the allegiences? I really wanna get this baby boi into the Clan and roleplayed for a while.
I’m so sorry for the late reply, I have been sick!
Yes WitherDream is a Black and white speckled ragdoll mix with light hazel green eyes and a scar that runs from his jaw up to his forehead. He’s rather stocky in build and short in height.

Here’s a picture example: boop

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 19th, 2024 at 06:19 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 06:37 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

placeholder

Old March 19th, 2024, 10:44 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!