Today 11:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 11:03 AM

Old November 8th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Default Ridge's Rock |PM First|

Ridge's territory has, well, rocks. The main rock in his small territory is Ridge Rock. His den is right under the rock. It is hidden by moss, and rarely ever noticed.

This is PM only and I am sincerely sorry if I don't accepted you. It may be because I don't want many people or something is happening in the rp.
Old November 8th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

Default Re: Ridge's Rock |PM First|

Ridge walked out of his den and jumped up onto Ridge Rock. He stretched out and sat down. "Maybe I should go hunting." He murmured.
Old November 16th, 2016, 08:18 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Prism (The last cat) laid in a small clearing near Ridge's Rock, he had just finished eating a plump mouse he had hunted earlier. Prism's deep purrs echoed through the clearing as he felt the sun warm his multi-colored fur. His pale green eyes were closed as he rolled onto his back to exposed his belly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 18th, 2016, 02:15 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Steam sniffed the area, smelling a couple of cats. She hoped they wouldn't mind her hunting here, at least for the day, though knew she should probably stay low. She was much weaker compared to most other cats, besides kittens of course.

She soon caught the scent of a mouse, and started stalking it, keeping her tail low, but careful as to not allow it to touch the ground and shift the pebbles to alert the mouse. She crept closer, and closer, until it was so close she could taste it. Just before she pounced, however, she noticed the shadow of a cat.

She glanced up, and pinned her ears back. Though he may not have seen her yet, Steam saw a tom sitting atop the large rock. She gulped, hoping her dark pelt would hide her in the shadows where she was, and also hoping that he was friendly if he did see her, though she knew this was probably not the case.
Old November 18th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

Ridge got up from Ridge Rock and jumped down to the ground. He started walking to his den, before hearing something. Might have been something small, like a leaf or a mouse. He told himself, then walked into his den. He sat down in his feather and moss nest.
Old November 21st, 2016, 02:32 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark View Post
Ridge got up from Ridge Rock and jumped down to the ground. He started walking to his den, before hearing something. Might have been something small, like a leaf or a mouse. He told himself, then walked into his den. He sat down in his feather and moss nest.
Steam let out an audible sigh, as she had thought she was a goner. She went back to her hunting, only to find the mouse was gone. If only she hadn't gotten caught off guard by a shadow. The gray tabby had half a mind to go talk to the strange tom, but thought better of it, instead jumping on a rock instead. She attempted to leap to the rock the tom was on, just to make sure he was gone, but over jumped, slipping and falling down into the unseen den at the bottom with a loud "Oof!"
Old November 21st, 2016, 02:47 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Steam let out an audible sigh, as she had thought she was a goner. She went back to her hunting, only to find the mouse was gone. If only she hadn't gotten caught off guard by a shadow. The gray tabby had half a mind to go talk to the strange tom, but thought better of it, instead jumping on a rock instead. She attempted to leap to the rock the tom was on, just to make sure he was gone, but over jumped, slipping and falling down into the unseen den at the bottom with a loud "Oof!"
"Huh?" Ridge saw the she-cat tumble into the den. "Are you ok?" He asked, walking over to the Stream and pushing her back to her paws. "And how did you even fall into my den?" He sat back down in his nest. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
Old November 21st, 2016, 05:23 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
"Huh?" Ridge saw the she-cat tumble into the den. "Are you ok?" He asked, walking over to the Stream and pushing her back to her paws. "And how did you even fall into my den?" He sat back down in his nest. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
The she-cat allowed herself to be helped up, but she kept her ears back in caution. He was kind, and this was unexpected. When he spoke, she sat, giving her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks.

"I, uh.. I was trying to jump up onto the rock and, kinda, slipped..." she said embarrassed. Here she was, supposed to be the best hunter her parents had seen, and she had slipped on a rock that wasn't even slippery. What kind of a cat was she?

"I saw you up on top of it and wondered where you had gone, I'm sorry I intruded," she said, dipping her head a bit.
Old November 21st, 2016, 05:29 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
The she-cat allowed herself to be helped up, but she kept her ears back in caution. He was kind, and this was unexpected. When he spoke, she sat, giving her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks.

"I, uh.. I was trying to jump up onto the rock and, kinda, slipped..." she said embarrassed. Here she was, supposed to be the best hunter her parents had seen, and she had slipped on a rock that wasn't even slippery. What kind of a cat was she?

"I saw you up on top of it and wondered where you had gone, I'm sorry I intruded," she said, dipping her head a bit.
"Your fine! Besides, it's good to have some other cat around. Your the first cat I've seen in weeks." He purred. "Nobody visits me, since I don't really see many cats pass by." Ridge slightly tilted his head to the side. "Do you need somewhere to stay? There's some more room in here if you want to stay for the night." He pointed his tail to the space beside his nest.
Old November 21st, 2016, 05:37 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
"Your fine! Besides, it's good to have some other cat around. Your the first cat I've seen in weeks." He purred. "Nobody visits me, since I don't really see many cats pass by." Ridge slightly tilted his head to the side. "Do you need somewhere to stay? There's some more room in here if you want to stay for the night." He pointed his tail to the space beside his nest.
Steam's ears pricked. She did need to find a safe place, but how safe is this tom? She pondered her choices for a moment, then said her choice aloud.

"Sure, that's, really nice of you," she said, stuttering a bit. Why was she stuttering? Because some random tom is allowing her to stay in his den for the night? Now that she thought about it again it didn't sound very safe. Oh well, she'd already accepted his offer.

"It's not very welcoming up here with all the large rocks, so I couldn't imagine how little interaction with other cats you get. I couldn't stand living up here all the time," she said, not really thinking.