Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[P] the world's darkest...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:32 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:25 AM
September Gathering
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:23 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:21 AM

Old September 21st, 2024, 08:34 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Once they got back to shore, Stagheart was silent for a few moments, carefully watching as his apprentice tended to her tiny wound and settled down. He frowned a bit in thought as he watched her, his blue eyes careful and inspecting.

"...How ya feelin'?" He asked almost gently, hoping the answer wouldn't be that she'd been half-petrified again; maybe it would've helped... at least a little? But he wouldn't bet too much on it.
Willowpaw looked up to her mentor.. "Better...... I guess. I just can't help but reenact it in my head, the water rushing around my paws isn't bad anymore, it's just the thought and the sound that scared me..... and I guess staring for to long." Willowpaw admitted, she felt safe admitting her feelings to her mentor, though she was lightly shaking, half from fear half from the cold water that seeped easily through her thin fur.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 23rd, 2024, 11:43 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowpaw looked up to her mentor.. "Better...... I guess. I just can't help but reenact it in my head, the water rushing around my paws isn't bad anymore, it's just the thought and the sound that scared me..... and I guess staring for to long." Willowpaw admitted, she felt safe admitting her feelings to her mentor, though she was lightly shaking, half from fear half from the cold water that seeped easily through her thin fur.

Stagheart nodded slowly to her words, his eyes still narrowed a bit in concern, but taking them as she said. He hummed a bit in thought, glancing at the water before returning his blue eyes to his apprentice.

"I get it, kid. Ya don't just get over somethin' like that in a day," he reasoned, letting out a small huff and flicking his tail. "We can be done for the day if ya want... you did manage to make some catches," he noted, gesturing to her minnows with a small smirk, trying to lift up her spirits a bit. "Your first fish! Small ones, but still counts. We can take ya back to show Weepin'paw, eh?"

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:56 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Stagheart nodded slowly to her words, his eyes still narrowed a bit in concern, but taking them as she said. He hummed a bit in thought, glancing at the water before returning his blue eyes to his apprentice.

"I get it, kid. Ya don't just get over somethin' like that in a day," he reasoned, letting out a small huff and flicking his tail. "We can be done for the day if ya want... you did manage to make some catches," he noted, gesturing to her minnows with a small smirk, trying to lift up her spirits a bit. "Your first fish! Small ones, but still counts. We can take ya back to show Weepin'paw, eh?"
Willowpaw blinked, her mentor attempt at lifting her spirits working as she purred lightly. "Oh yeah! I didn't even think of that!! I can brag now" She purred.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here