Today 02:15 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 5th, 2024, 10:16 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

( @paris )

( Paris- since Crow is going first you're welcome to wait to post with Rose until the spar is done, or you can post with her observing! Up to you )

Skyfall sure seemed like a mousey cat at times. Between failing to tell him and Dusklion about his suspicions that a Clanmate was plotting against RiverClan to being afraid to spar, he was an interesting cat. Fadingsun made a mental note to keep a close eye on him.

Circling Crowglow, Fadingsun then dropped into a crouch. "Come at me when you're ready. No claws." There was no point in wasting herbs on sparring wounds right now.
Crowglow nodded, and darted forwared with agility unmatched. He then used his slender yet small body to try and throw himself directly at his leader, keeping the claws away. His tail swished.
Old June 7th, 2024, 01:14 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Another day. Another... well, not so good morning. Nightmares had left her sleepless and rather grumpy as Dusklion had started off her day. It was the same old same old; patrolling the territory, making sure there weren't any issues... glaring at the direction of ThunderClan and wishing she would come across that wretched tree-rat again so they could really see who would rot. Just regular deputy stuff.

Now though, as the sun was starting to sink in the sky and casting beautiful golden rays across the land, Dusk found her paws at Lionsbeach. The deputy found herself taking a deep breath, able to enjoy it for the first time since waking up. The beach had always been that kind of place for her; a place to restart and relax. Seagulls called to each other as they flew high in the sky and the warm breeze ruffled her fur.

It seemed the tide was higher now, too. The deputy watched it roll in and out, eventually making her way down to where the sand became damp. A moment, then another... finally, when the waves came back up she hopped back a little with a smirk. They rolled out again and Dusklion trotted further out, crouching down a little and wiggling her rump. Once they started coming back towards her she let them almost reach her paws before leaping back with a snort of laughter, standing tall and lashing her tail. "I am speed," she quipped to herself with a full-grown smirk now, blue eyes alight with amusement.

Crouching low again, she continued this trend, thankful the beach was, as far as she could tell, empy.

[ Jayfrost - @alec ]

[ the worlds shortest and delayed response. i hope this makes sense, i didnt proof read and this has been sitting in my drafts for like a week now ]

if jayfrost werent still on high alert from everything happening around him, he wouldve probably snapped at any and all cats that got closer than a foxlength, but oddly enough the lack of sleep, semi constant stress and sudden weird tension between him and garlicfeather had driven him to avoid people, yes, but not immediately snap if one did get too close. it was weird honestly, the thick layer of suffocating snow that had seemed to settle on both his ribcage and his mind, pushing him down emotionally and physically, had lifted, somewhat. it was probably because for once in his life he didnt have time to mope and feel sorry for himself..
whatever, the beach was peaceful, normally, especially at this time of day where the sun had crept across the sky and was threatening to be swallowed by the horizon, so it pushed him further away from camp to feel the sand beneath his paws instead of the regular grass and soil. what he had not expected to find was dusklion chasing the waves. he thought about turning around and forgetting about it, or at least ignoring it, but, against his better judgement, he had kind of taken a liking to his deputy, and even though he expected this to backfire for him, he made his way down the beach. slowing down to a stop a stop a few cat lenghts behind her, the salty breeze was ruffling his fur and the waves were roaring and splashing into one another, not circumstances one would like to be approached from behind so he sat, intent on watching the sun set until dusklion noticed him.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Closed Thread