Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Starcave
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:38 PM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:32 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:26 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by Aroogi
Today 12:24 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Strawberryfur's attention swerved when Bumblestar said her name. Wait...an apprentice?! Her?! The pale ginger tabby leapt to her paws excitedly, casting an excited glance at Silverpaw before locating her new apprentice and rushing over. "Hi there! I'm Strawberryfur! I'll be your new mentor!" She mewed excitedly bending to touch noses with her new apprentice. "I look forward to our time together! You'll have to catch me up on what you've done so far so we don't repeat anything you don't need!"

[ @Evenilolia - Ashpaw]
[ @Desert Rain Frog - Silverpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

SHE/HER • APPRENTICE • 6M • THUNDERCLAN
"A solid brown she-cat with a cream muzzle."

---

The cream molly sat by the edge of the meeting; eyes glazed with fever. She hadn't the energy to move lately, let alone speak, hunt or anything else. She had never felt this sick before and she started having bloody mucus only this morning. She let out a horse cough into her paw, laying her head down and closing her eyes. This was awful. She had however heard she was reassigned to Risingstorm.. so that was cool.

[ @Spider. [rising mention] ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; Today at 08:09 AM.
Old Today, 06:23 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
114/100

Mallowpaw may be sick and a recluse, but even she could detect the sarcasm in Brindlepaw's voice. She gave him a small smile that was supposed to be understanding- was that what she was supposed to do? It didn't matter. She was sick and so was he; neither of them had the energy to care about this sort of thing. Except it did matter, because this might be her one chance to make an acquaintance. Or maybe even a friend. No, she wouldn't entertain that dream. An acquaintance was enough. Just someone to talk to. That was all she needed.

Then another cat came up to them. No, up to Brindlepaw. He sat next to him and wrapped his tail around him, starting to groom the other apprentices pelt in a loving, fatherly way that made her heart clench with envy and longing. And then Brindlepaw's casual, snarky words to the tom, who was now revealed to be his father. Mallowpaw turned her head away from the pair, feeling hot tears prick her eyes. No, she couldn't cry, not here, not at this meeting. But as hard as she fought them, they spilled over, trickling down her cheeks. She stared at her paws as they fell on the ground, struggling to regain control.

Eventually she managed to block the tears, shoving the storm of emotions into the depths of her gut as Bumblestar began speaking. Okay. Kits becoming apprentices. She focused on them, at their excited faces. Except... one face wasn't. Mallowpaw's eyes fell upon Cherrykit as he declared he wanted to stay a kit. Surprise flitted through her; she didn't understand why a kit wouldn't want to become an apprentice. When she was one she had looking forward to it for moons; she remembered her excitement on the day of her apprentice ceremony. If she had known those days were the best of her life she wouldn't have been so excited.

Her eyes moved from Eveningkit to the cat next to him. Maybe they were friends, and he didn't want to become an apprentice without her? Either that, or he had a better understanding of how much good kit life was than she had at his age.

Reassignments were next, then news of outsiders joining. Mallowpaw wondered how old Echopaw and Streampaw were. There was a possibility they were older than her; she hoped they were. Sure, they would have a valid reason for being overaged, which she didn't, but still, it was better than nothing.

Two cats had been exiled for treating their kits badly, and another for not returning through the proper channels. The news passed through her ears without soaking into her brain; they didn't matter much to her. No-one was killed, that was the only thing that she cared about. Yes, she was a pacifist, but... she didn't want cats to be killed unless they had to be. She understood that cats died and cats that threatened ThunderClan needed to be dealt with, but she still preferred exile over death.

News of a name change, and then Bumblestar announced the lockdown had been lifted. It didn't affect her much; Wolfhive had been able to take her out before anyway. The only difference was that she could now ask warriors for training, but Wolfhive would probably cover the last of it soon anyway and she was getting too sick to train. She would still agree to it if asked, but she had no desire to seek it out herself. She just wanted to sleep; right now and during the last moon.

Risingstorm and Brackenclaw had been promoted to Hornets. Brackenclaw she hadn't seen around much, but Risingstorm would be good in the position. Probably. Stars, she just wanted this meeting to end already so she could curl up and sleep her sadness away.
Old Today, 08:00 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Ivypaw sighed at the prospect of having to go out with not one, but two warriors outside of camp. She supposed it was still good that she could get out of camp, but she wished she could just train with her mentor.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old Today, 08:28 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
73/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Apprentice ceremonies... lockdown lifted. Perfect. That meant he could rope pretty much anyone into whatever warrior training he still had to do alongside the obnoxiously tedious task of medicine cat stuff. New hornets, and some exiles... this all felt very standard for announcements.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 11:05 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

SHE/HER • APPRENTICE • 6M • THUNDERCLAN
"A solid brown she-cat with a cream muzzle."

---

The cream molly sat by the edge of the meeting; eyes glazed with fever. She hadn't the energy to move lately, let alone speak, hunt or anything else. She had never felt this sick before and she started having bloody mucus only this morning. She let out a horse cough into her paw, laying her head down and closing her eyes. This was awful. She had however heard she was reassigned to Risingstorm.. so that was cool.

[ @Spider. [rising mention] ]

The hornet smile after his new title was announced before turning his gaze to his new apprentice gosh three apprentices a meteoricall sweat ran down his face as he padded up to fawnpaw with a smile on his face " Hey fawnpaw, you look a unwell so we can start training as soon as you feel better so you don't get overworked." he said giving a nod to Fawn paw

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade