Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 10:29 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:25 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:24 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:21 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:17 PM

Old September 19th, 2024, 03:47 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream padded back into camp, making his way towards Dusklion. "Dusklion," He called out to her before finally pulling to a stop right in front of the deputy. "We've finished the patrol at Smallpines. Nothing out of the ordinary." He purred happily. Finally, things were starting to feel normal. "Let me know if you need anything else."

( @taillow | @wolfie & @Rowan - just to show it was reported )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT

Last edited by korok; September 19th, 2024 at 03:48 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:03 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 57 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @taillow @Rowan @TanghuluCat
| noot sure if he actually needs 2 tag along but doing so just iin case
wormbite trailed after the patrol leader, standing off to the side silently while brokenstream reported.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; September 20th, 2024 at 08:03 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 09:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
The hunt had gone well. He, Wavebreaker, and Salamanderpaw all had something to bring in by the end and that was a good patrol in his book. Especially with the leaves starting fall which meant prey was soon to start hiding away. He really hoped to be in a proper camp come lead bare that was for sure. The sooner they settled and started to prepare for the harsher season the better regardless of where that was. He stepped into the common area of the abandoned nest and found his way to Dusklion and dropping his prey to speak clearly. “Prey ran well enough, nothing out of sorts happened. A fine patrol.” He offered a rather bland report but the patrol itself was just that. No Riverclan drama here, no sirree.

Salamanderpaw turned things around well, she has a mark of a great hunter in the making.” He tacked on after he thought he was done. And after allowing space for Salamanderpaw and Wavebreaker to speak of wanted and for Dusklion if the deputy had anything say, Seabreeze walked over to the prey pile and dropped his catches off before stalking off to find something to distract him or stare off into space. Either worked for him honestly.
[ @taillow - Dusklion | @nyme - Salamanderpaw | @Quietheart - Wavebreaker ]
[ Feel free to respond as you wish, I’ll be throwing the patrol up into the patrol menu shortly :3
^^ ignore above, here is linked to each cats hunting posts:
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...postcount=1013
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...postcount=1014
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ostcount=1015]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; September 22nd, 2024 at 01:37 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:15 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Seabreeze
The hunt had gone well. He, Wavebreaker, and Salamanderpaw all had something to bring in by the end and that was a good patrol in his book. Especially with the leaves starting fall which meant prey was soon to start hiding away. He really hoped to be in a proper camp come lead bare that was for sure. The sooner they settled and started to prepare for the harsher season the better regardless of where that was. He stepped into the common area of the abandoned nest and found his way to Dusklion and dropping his prey to speak clearly. “Prey ran well enough, nothing out of sorts happened. A fine patrol.” He offered a rather bland report but the patrol itself was just that. No Riverclan drama here, no sirree.

Salamanderpaw turned things around well, she has a mark of a great hunter in the making.” He tacked on after he thought he was done. And after allowing space for Salamanderpaw and Wavebreaker to speak of wanted and for Dusklion if the deputy had anything say, Seabreeze walked over to the prey pile and dropped his catches off before stalking off to find something to distract him or stare off into space. Either worked for him honestly.
[ @taillow - Dusklion | @nyme - Salamanderpaw | @Quietheart - Wavebreaker ]
[ Feel free to respond as you wish, I’ll be throwing the patrol up into the patrol menu shortly :3 ]

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker padded up with his prey, passing along a grateful nod to Seabreeze for his words and the space the blue furred tom had allowed him. As he dropped his prey into the pile, he felt satisfied that at least both pieces were nice and fat. Even if it was less prey than he would have liked to bring home, the older warrior had never really been known for his hunting skills. As usual he was just happy to contribute. Once he had freed his mouth to speak, Wavbreaker added to Seabreeze's praise of Salamanderpaw. "I was really impressed by her grit, even though things didn't initially go like she wanted Salamanderpaw never gave up." He turned to give the apprentice a chuffed look, "Keep up that work ethic, the clan needs it right now." His long black spiral brown tail swished back and forth high in the sky with the familiar pride of another job well done.

It was always these small tasks for Wavebreaker that seemed to bring order to the chaos. For now he would allow himself to bath in it.

@nyme
@Dolomedes

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 20th, 2024 at 10:15 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 01:17 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

Salamanderpaw's trudge back is a sore one. Her back hurts from her fall and her ego is bruised something fierce. That hunt was...not good. As a matter of fact, it was very bad. She didn't get the stupid bird. She didn't catch that stinkin' mouse. She barely even caught the lizard hanging from her mouth, now, and the poor thing—which she was fairly certain some other predator had softened up for her first, if the missing tail was any indication—was as beaten as her back felt by the time she'd been certain it was dead. The heavy sound of her awful back-flop keeps ringing in her head. Fwump. Guh. Probably what a stepped-on toad sounds like.

Her ears are red hot and her coat prickles with shame as she brings up the rear of their little patrol. All the way back, she's been plotting her careful escape from this, a way to maintain some dignity. She'll sneak in nice and quiet just to be accounted for, pretend to take the battered lizard to the freshkill, and then wolf it down herself before anyone can see it. She just needs to keep her head low and be quick. Just act normal and nobody will notice. It's fine. It's good. She's got this. She—

turned things around well

Salamanderpaw looks up at the sound of her name, instantly mortified. Nooo!! My plan!!! Panic turns her blood cold and almost deafens her. Almost.

mark of a great hunter in the making.

Her eyes, wide, blink rapidly once-twice-thrice. The sorry lizard hanging from her mouth muffles a low noise of surprise. Does she? Salamanderpaw glances between the pair she'd accompanied out, slowly letting a cautious sort of relief perk her up. When Wavebreaker chimes in in agreement (she has grit! And it's the impressive kind!), there's nothing cautious about it at all. Salamanderpaw squeals triumphantly into her lizard, tail sticking up straight and chest puffed up with glee. Oh, wow. Wow!!! They thought she did alright. Which is basically like thinking she did awesome. Which almost means that maybe she did, maybe she did do awesome. Salamanderpaw's additional report: a great deal of muffled, happy screaming. Once the lizard's been put away and she's gearing up to rush off and find somebody to brag about all of this to, she elaborates on the screeching:

"You guys are so cool!" And then one more time with feeling, just so that Dusklion (and, frankly, half the clan with the way Salamanderpaw's volume keeps ticking up) knows what's up with these two and approximately how cool they are she emphasizes, "they're so! Cool!!!" Officially speaking. Salamanderpaw sweeps away cackling, highly pleased with herself.

@Dolomedes ; SEABREEZE
@Quietheart ; WAVEBREAKER
@taillow ; DUSKLION

gravelly waypoint
Old September 22nd, 2024, 11:37 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish didn’t bother listening to Rookfire. No need to, after all. Nothing he said was very important. She felt the eyes of her patrol mates on her briefly. The Ace of Spades turned her head to nod at her companions when Devil left. The border was marked, their job completed. “That was a dent in the patrol. Alright, we’re done here. Let’s go back.” she mewed, turning to pad back in a half loop the way they came. The tortoiseshell glanced back at each of the cats briefly, a tiny smile on her lips, before flicking her hues back on track.

The return happened in rapidly, pace seemingly faster than Goldfish had originally thought. That was fine, she didn’t mind. Approaching Dusklion, she gave her a brief grin before a frown formed on her lips. She best report Devil to her. It was the right thing to do after all. “The patrol went mostly well. Except for Rookfire attempting to make it Hellfire. But nothing bad happened, luckily. Just a bit of taunting.” She shrugged and shook her head with a puff. ”Beats me why they care so much. Thats why I call em Devil after all. It’s their job to be a nuisance.” A tight-lipped grin returned on her maw, but it never quite reached her eyes. With her report completed and patrol returned, The scarred feline offered Lioness a brief nod in conclusion of her response before padding away, shaking the thoughts out of her mind as though scattering droplets from her pelt.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; September 22nd, 2024 at 01:10 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

It seemed like they might've the last ones back. Not too surprising, but Floodsight had wished they were a little faster. Luckily, there were still cats in the area turning in their patrols one by one. 'Okay, they weren't too too late.'

Once it was her turn, Floodsight dropped her prey gently before briefing over what happened.

+ 2 Seagulls, +1 Fish

"Probably last birds of the season. They'll be gone end of Leaf-fall." How she wished she could be those migratory birds, staying in places where it was warm constantly. Floodsight turned her head around, indicating to the little one. Cricketpaw. Who practically had her first training today. Upon first hearing Dusklion had sent out an inexperienced apprentice, she had been mighty confused. But Floodsight was more than glad to say to it was successful, way better than she'd originally anticipated. "Duskleaf stepped up to teach this little one today and she'd managed to catch a bird. Being her first time hunting and all, I think she did amazing."

The silver molly turned to the other, in case they had anything to add.

[ @taillow @Silvershadow13 @Concorde ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Floodsight reviewed the successful hunting trip and how these were probably the last birds of the season. Giving a humbly shy look when the warrior praised her, she glanced at the bird, then her pelt and moved her tongue to try and get out a stray feather from her teeth. Floodsight asked if there was anything else, and the young she-cat genuinely looked up.

"How do you get feathers out of your mouth?"

@goodacacia
@Concorde
@taillow

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -