Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Sleepyheart almost fell asleep.

[activity until I make a header for this huge guy!!!!!!!!]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; Yesterday at 12:28 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Sun rays tried to poke through not only the clouds but also the trees that surrounded their new camp and its land. Nature chose today to give her some reprieve from the haunting heat that seemed to be out to make her suffer with her dark fur. The sun has her wanting to curse her dad for his dark-colored fur, how else would she be getting cooked when she steps out of the den? Wispypaw was smart enough to figure out why she kept getting hot so fast: her fur was dark and it soaked in the sun like moss. Well since she could tell that something was covering the burning ball in the sky, she chose this moment to find a lounging spot in the clearing. The apprentice had picked a spot by the apprentice's den to sit in a loaf position her bushy tail tucked around her. There wasn't much she could do today, training would be ideal but she hasn't seen a lick of her mentor lately. Thankfully she has been able to find some other warriors who were willing to give her some training. So she was slowly getting there in her training, hopefully, soon she would be a warrior before she reached ten moons old, she could only hope. For now, she laid here in the clearing, feeling antsy with the need to get up and do something, anything, she didn't care at this point.

@redshiftreign

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
LIONFLOP
He Opened His Eyes, And Saw A Grey Warrior. Oh, Hello, Dark fire! Im- He Kinda Coughed, Ears Turning Hot. Why? Why Were His Ears Hot? LionFlop. Sorry About That. My Throats Been Dry Lately. He Smiled, Cocking His Head To The Side Slightly. The Golden Giant Lowered Himself Into A Loaf Sit, Being More Comfortable.
"Ah....." it was more than that, Darkfire was sure. What was up with Lionflop? And why did he seem so nice? Darkfire had barely meet the cat. His eyes and his twitching tail betrayed his interest and curiousity.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

Thrushkit lurked in some bushes, making loud rustling noises.

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old Today, 07:40 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Bitternpaw and Batpaw stare at each other from across camp.

[ activity, closed ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old Today, 02:37 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

Oh. Wow. She was successful! WILLOWPAW. SUCCESSFUL. THOSE WORDS WERE NOT MEANT TO BE PLACED NEXT TO EACH OTHER. She was going like oh ma gawd, her eyes widening a sliver, when WHABAM! Well, she thought she'd collided with Magpiepaw, until she realized she'd successfully dodged! She was absolutely amazed (and horrified) about how great her fighting was! Would now be the time to say something smug? No no no she refused to say anything smug. Smug is bad. Why, is smug bad? Now, lets recite lesson 1 of how-2-socialize. Please turn to page 17, where the word "smug" resides. Lets check out the official definition of "smug". Ahem, "having or showing an excessive pride in oneself or one's achievements". Now, the reason thats bad is- "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" She yowled as her tail was attacked. It hurt a bit, but to her it hurt A LOT. So she was completely justified in screaming like a little kit..... Wait, no she wasn't! She was meant to be very intimidating, not screeching like a wee lil bebe the moment your tail gets tugged at! Willowpaw was not a wee lil bebe!

She turned around with what she hoped was a big scary "now you've done it" face that would make Magpiepaw absolutely TERRIFIED of her. "Big mistake," Willowpaw said in a low voice. And then she felt her heart seize with the pure horror. SHE JUST HAD THE BIGGEST VOICE CRACK OF HER LIFE HALF WAY THROUGH HER TWO WORD SENTENCE. All of her two braincells started screaming as though the world was actually about to end. Akafuslasfasfhsjk stop worrying about the voice crack and fight! Wait no she didn't like that wording. Stop worrying and beat someone up! Uhh that was worse that was worse- Stop worrying and friendlily spar with another fellow apprentice. Better.

And then Magpiepaw somehow dragged her down to the ground by the tail. Wha HUUUH? Willowpaw did very intense calculations and figured out that Magpiepaw was much smaller and should not have been able to get her to the ground. But then yet again, Willowpaw was Willowpaw She decided to just go full wild with it. She flipped onto her side, facing Magpiepaw. If she tried to jump on top of her, she'd..... uh.... Willowpaw bunched up her front legs. Her paws (and hind legs, but right now she couldn't get a good hit on her opponent) were ready to whack Magpiepaw away if she tried anything fishy. Or shadowy in this case. But shadowy just sound wrong. Hmmmm... Class, turn to page 87 for a full walk-through of the word Shadowy-

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Magpiepaw! ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||