Today 12:05 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 34 moons
Her stumble at the worst possible moment had the hornet cursing in her mind. Yellow-green eyes found Swanpaw getting in front of her and immediately concern for her own well being disappeared. Against the pain that erupted within her from putting weight on her twisted paw Redhawk gritted her teeth, eventually staggering to the front and pushing Swanpaw behind her. Her ears went flat against her head and her fangs were barred, fur fluffed up to make her look twice her normal size.

Even as the ShadowClanner started to explain, Red's claws remained out and muscles tense. Her twisted paw was pressed into the ground to help her steady herself and she ignored the waves of pain it caused to roll over her. His reassurances did nothing to calm the hornet down, not when she knew what this band of rogues had done to her sister.

But... this cat didn't seem to be anything other than shocked. And from where he was lying, her name muttered under his breath, Redhawk's eyes widened as she discovered Elkpaw was, in fact alive. "Elkpaw, i-it's okay. I-I'm here, m-me and SSS-Swanpaw," she reassured him, casting a sideways glance as she slunk towards the apprentice - all the while casting her tail out to indicate for Swanpaw to follow behind her.

"..." Redhawk opened her jaw to speak, staring distrustfully at the ShadowClanner, before closing it once more. Following his story, and seeing the scuffle, and the fact that he hadn't been actively trying to finish the job when they had arrived... the hornet had to admit his story might be true. "...T-Thank you. For bringing him b-back up, and sss-staying with him." Despite the words her tone was clipped as she looked back to Elkpaw, expression immediately softening. "It's alright, Elkpaw, w-we're gonna b-bring you back t-to camp a-a-and everything issss gonna b-be alright, o-okay?"

Looking at the best way to do this, the hornet nosed herself under her apprentice's bloodied and bruised body and hoisted him onto her back, wincing as the added weight caused her to step on her injured paw. "I sss-swear to the sss-stars above I'm gonna f-figure out who d-did this," Redhawk spat then, an uncharacteristic like venom flaring in her eyes. "He's a young a-apprentice, and didn't k-know the borders well yet. T-There was no r-reason to attack him. T-Tell Dawnstar... t-tell her to keep her Clans' claws to herself!"

With tears falling from her eyes the overwhelmed hornet looked to Swanpaw and nodded in the direction of camp. "Come on. W-We need t-to get him b-back." And with that she hobbled as fast as she could in the direction of camp.

[ Swanpaw - @Dark ] [ Hillstrider - @Mica ] [ Elkpaw - @dino. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |