Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Wolfpaw blinked open his eyes as he faintly heard Bumblestar's voice. No harm in sitting outside the medicine den for a meeting. The tripod got up, his legs shaky now that he only has three. The young tom hobbled outside the den, His green eyes slowly adjusting to the brightness of the clearing. He awkwardly sat himself down, gazing around the clearing.
[ Open ]

Sproutfleck padded out of the warriors den at Bumblestar's call, flicking one splotched ear. Stretching, he trotted over to the Stormcrest. It didn't take the tom very long to notice Wolfpaw, the apprentice he and Wolfhive had found. A frown folded upon his muzzle at the kiddos awkward movements. He padded over to the dark gray cat, offering him a grin. "Hey, kiddo. Feeling better?" it'd been a bit since Sproutsalot had seen Wolfpaw. In fact, he hadn't thought too much about him in particular since the rescue. And seeing him hobbling about made him feel a sudden fond wave for the cat. "Glad to see you on your paws.." He wasn't really sure what to say in this situation, so he just rolled with it like he knew what he was doing.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Fallingpaw sat thumping his tail against the ground as he waited for what the meeting was about his leg stung as he sat the injury was not looking good but he had it off better the wolfpaw poor kid he lost his leg falling sighed and looked back up to the leader

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Hearing the big-little leader's call, Poppypaw chirped with excitement and trotted forth, letting herself slip into a funny sitting position as she awaited for the news to start spilling from Bumblystar's mouth.

Old Today, 01:55 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]

PINEPAW
[2/100]
HE/HIM // PURRKS: NONE // 6 MOONS // THC APPRENTICE
#PinepawTHC
Pinepaw noticed a russet molly sitting by herself and padded up. "Hi! Do I know you? I think I do. You're Pheasantpaw, right?" he asked, tipping his head and raising his eyebrows questioningly. This apprentice seemed lonely. Maybe he could be her friend! He liked having friends. Friends made you happy, and he liked being happy. He was happy all the time, though. But he would be EXTRA happy if he got a friend!
@Bean (was writing this post and then my cousin called me and then said she was busy so i watched vids to pass the time before realizing i never finished the post lmao, it was like 2 hours sorry)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; Today at 03:15 PM.
Old Today, 02:12 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Aggressive

+ Pheasantpaw +
+ She/Her + 8 Moons + Apprentice +
+ A fluffy dark russet molly with green eyes +
#PheasantpawThC

Okay, so her mentor didn't go to the battle. Alright. That was embarrassing. "Alrigh- eep!!" Pheasantpaw jumped as Pinepaw approached her and started talking. She waited until the younger apprentice was done speaking to respond. "H-Hi, y-yes, I'm P-Phesantp-paw... A-And you're..." the molly took a moment to process what the tom's name was. Oh stars, please don't let her be wrong!! "...P-Pinep-paw?" she squeaked out nervously, lashing her tail to cover her front paws. Why did everything have to be so nerve-wracking? Pheasantpaw wished she could do something without any fear of... well anything. How could cats like her mentor and Bumblestar and Springlight and everyone else in the clan do this??? It was so scary!!

[ @Lightningpaw666 - Bracken ll @glitch - Pine ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; Today at 03:33 PM.
Old Today, 02:43 PM
it's not a phase

PINEPAW
[3/100]
#PinepawTHC
Wait. Was this cat nervous? HAD HE MADE HER NERVOUS?!? He began to panic inwardly. "Don't be upset! Or nervous, or scared, or anything! I am Pinepaw, that's my name! And everyone will be fearing my name! Cause I'm such a cool dude! Yeah!" It was pretty obvious he was panicking. He was kind of crazy when he began to panic. He unconsciously leaned against her, stroking her fur with his tail until he thought her heartbeat slowed down. He licked his chest awkwardly, pretending that he was smoothing down a rumpled piece of fur and not because he didn't want to meet her eyes, scared she might panic more because he was too close And maybe because he liked her? Pinepaw was 6 moons though. And she was 8. They couldn't like each other! Plus, was it... romantic(Was that the word?) or platonic? He shook his head. The tom was really confused. He just liked her already as a friend. He was sure of that.
@Bean (pov pheasant gets really flustered and starts blushing at him REALLY hard bc of him stroking her-// I swear he don't have a crush on her at least for now but maybe now if that's open for discussion)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; Today at 03:15 PM.
Old Today, 03:08 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Aggressive

+ Pheasantpaw +
+ She/Her + 8 Moons + Apprentice +
+ A fluffy dark russet molly with green eyes +
#PheasantpawThC

Oh great. Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear she upsetted Pinepaw. Nice work, Pheasantpaw! You made an apprentice upset! She jumped to the side when Pinepaw started stroking her, Green eyes filled with fear. She hated being touched. "I- Uh- I... Sorrypleasedon'thatemeIdontknowhwyimlikethiscanwes tillbefriends?" the russet molly chirped, shaking with anxiety. How could Pinepaw be so calm and NOT AFRAID THAT EVERYTHING COULD GO WRONG?????? How could anycat live without fear??? She wanted that and not have to worry about EVERY. LITTLE. THING.

[ @glitch - Pine ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; Today at 03:08 PM.
Old Today, 03:32 PM
it's not a phase

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
Oh no! She felt bad for upsetting him! And then he upset her! This is not good. "I didn't know you didn't like being touched! I'm so sorry! Like really sorry." he said, his ears flattened in shame. He had to help her be less anxious. "So if you want to, uh, be less anxious, I... got some tips. First! Think of all the good things that could happen! If you focus on the good, the bad won't like you and will go away! Second! Be happy! Just make friends and always be happy. And third! Don't let sad get to you! Always find the light up ahead and don't look at the dark all around you." Woah. Pinepaw sounded like a wise old owl! That was not very like him. But he added a little bit of Pinepaw spice into. "In conclusion- BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME!"
@Bean - Pheasantpaw

Last edited by glitch; Today at 03:33 PM.