Old June 14th, 2024, 10:34 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkaline View Post
fenneldrop
"Sure it is," Fenneldrop is quick to reply. She leaned in so she could speak more softly. "See it like this: what if Bumblestar decided to be a fox and sent some of her cats over here while everyone else is distracted kickin' out RiverClan, yeah? I wouldn't put it past her, you know." She smiled at the apprentice. "Well, since we're here, nothing bad's gonna happen while the others are out."

The warrior sighed quietly a moment later and leaned back away from the apprentice's personal space, realizing she was getting too friendly with someone she hardly knew. Bad news if she ever heard any, even if he's but a wee little worm.

"But I do get what you mean. I'm not much of a fighter. But sometimes... a fight is a fight," she agreed with a leisurely shrug.

She studied Bitternpaw closely. No scars. Has he ever felt the exhilaration of a battle? Scratch that, does he know how to fight? "Say, do you know how to use those claws?" she asked curiously. Maybe a bit of training could lift his spirits. She's no professional on emotions, but at least it wouldn't be 'sitting around.'

54/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 8 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Well... When she put it like that it made him feel a bit better. Though it was situational, there would be no better way to showcase his loyalty to Shadowclan than defending against traitorous attackers. Lifting his head from the pathetic place against his paws, he eyes the molly with a new feeling of pride gleaming in his golden eyes. It seems as though her words have left a lasting effect on the little guy. Good on you, Fennel.

"That's a good point. If we are here to defend the clan then nothing bad will happen in Dawnstar's absence." He pauses to listen to her coming words, an ear twitching in thought. "Fairly well. I've trained in the ways of combat with my mentor and Dawnstar herself. Though I would never be against learning how to fight even better."

When he was a warrior he'd be the first line of defense for the clan after all. And if he can show his skills off in battle, then maybe the leader would notice him and promote him to an Enforcer... The recognition would sit pleasantly in his chest.

"What did you have in mind?"

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old June 14th, 2024, 11:29 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She realized what she'd done.

Willowpaw had just condoned violence.

*Gasp of horror and shock* How could she?? And Magpiepaw seemed COMPLETELY FINE WITH IT? WILLOWPAW HERSELF WAS NOT COMPLETELY FINE WITH IT. Before she could Pheonix Wright objection herself and plead guilty and get herself blasted into a dungeon cell, she was attacked. Her first instinct was to scream her lungs out because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. Her second instinct was to cry about it. Her third instinctual response was to- "HUBBLE GUBBLE DIB DAB EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" She yelped,. And then Willowpaw was on her side, on the ground with a smaller cat atop of her. Oh greatest Willowpaw the Wise will most likely be mocked about this laughable defeat for centuries and eons. Ok. What should she do?........ Hello?........ Anybody open for any suggestions?........*cricket noises*............ "DON'T DIE!"...........

So she had to resort to her pure intelligence.

By that, she apparently meant thinking random words until one of them made sense. 'Duck swing swipe dodge backflip bodyslam bird swipe again double swipe duck dodge bird kick bite wait bite isn't allowed bird!' She ended up tucking her limbs in close, feeling as if this was somekind of mission impossible type of crisis. Then she tried rolling onto her back, where she'd then try to thrust Magpiepaw off her with her hindlegs, and get back up.

Ah yes, this cowardly child here is most DEFINITELY ready to execute complicated battle moves.

Absolutely certain.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Magpiepaw!
it might be a little sloppy since i'm a bit sick TwT]

Currently a little sick, replies and art commissions might be a bit slower

Old Yesterday, 04:17 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

roachflare and rookpaw exist (i swear they do, i promise)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Flashpaw eats a mouse. [closed]

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

Lately, the dark-furred tom had been laying low, completing tasks as given to him and not doing anything to draw the ire of his higher-ups. Of course, that is what he usually did, but lately, he’d been a bit extra careful. Why, you ask? Well, because he had some goals he was working toward. A little over a moon had passed since he was demoted, and he was growing increasingly frustrated with the lack of freedom that he had grown accustomed to. It was gross.

Itching to get out of camp, The Spectre sought out Hawkbite. The older tom seemed irritated with him as of late, and he wanted to get that sorted out. By sorted out, of course, he meant that they would be sparing. You see, The Spectre had adopted the idea that everything could be sorted out through some friendly competition (or fighting). Made at your boss? Do a bit of wrestling. In an argument with your mate? See who can catch the most prey. Demoted because of some shenanigans? Well, fight the higher ups and show that you deserve your spot back. That’s how he saw it at least.

After doing some stretching and limbering up, he scanned the clearing with azure blue eyes. It was midday now, and the sun was hiding behind an overcast set of clouds. Perhaps it would rain later. Thankfully, it wasn’t too hot today and the weather was presently mild enough. The conditions were perfect for a small bout to resolve their differences and frustrations.

”Hawkbite,” The Spectre called, inclining his head slightly in greeting ”Care to join me for a friendly spar?” Though he said it was friendly, truthfully, he had some gripes of his own with the tom, however, that was neither here nor there. The recent battle had been disappointing, at least for him. There was little fighting that he managed to involve himself in, and his claws were still itching to get involved with something. Well, perhaps the commander of the enforcers would be able to entertain him a bit and resolve that frustration.

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

The Commander hadn't a moment to rest, not since the move. There was training to be had, there were new Enforcers to be made. . . there was an entire list to be spewed if he wanted. To avoid feeling overwhelmed by it all, he kept it to himself, he focused on one thing at a time in the order he deemed most important. Training would always top that list, but the second was finding the cannibal that was haunting this clan. Governing the coming and going of the clan right now was going to be taxing on him and the elites. To relieve that, meant to find the killer.

Speaking of elites, one of the formers seemed to be approaching him. Frustration bubbled internally as his gaze sharpened on Darkfall. The former Enforcer was missed, although he'd been slacking for a while. Darkfall was still a trustworthy feline to have and as much as he could recommend him coming back, he knew Dawnstar would shred his ears right now even suggesting it. Something had to change. Something had to be proven in order to get that type of trust back in a cat. The dark feline couldn't go losing his temper on everyone -- as much as a majority of the clan seemed to deserve that right now.

Eyebrow raising in interest to the suggestion, the Commander would cock his head upwards to actually look at Darkfall in the eyes. They were different. Those were not the same blue eyes that sparked an interest in Hawkbite like they used to -- not that he ever pursued that feeling or tried to understand it anyway. There was little to no depth to them, just a haunting coldness that made the fur on his shoulders visibly raise. It triggered a deeper feeling of anger that Hawkbite didn't realize he'd been shoving down. It made his teeth grit. It made his claws sink into the ground. It didn't matter how large Darkfall was compared to the Commander, Hawkbite stood his ground, letting the dark feelings within him radiate through the air around him and his unwavering green hues glared at Darkfall.

"I didn't think the day would ever come, Darkfall," Hawkbite accepted the challenge.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite talked to Forestpaw

Forestpaw conversed with his dad

Fiercefire dozed in the sun
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly

°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 28 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: (Whoever)

The warrior sat in the clearing, overcome with boredom. She was cleaning out all her small wounds and cuts that covered her body, though they were hardly visible through her long fur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~