Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 06:49 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 06:47 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 06:45 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 06:42 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:41 PM

Old September 18th, 2024, 12:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

Flamepaw
Wasn’t being a let down a threat? Seriously, if someone doesn’t do what they’re supposed to then they were a threat. They don’t feed the clan, they leech resources, they could disobey more serious orders. Morningpaw was showing himself to be a threat through inaction. Bumblestar was an idiot for not seeing it that way, as much as she may be smart with everything else. But before he could open his mouth to snap back at the leader again his ears flicked as his brother’s voice sounded from behind. Morningpaw almost believed Wolfpaw’s sadness. But actions speak louder than words, yes?

Don’t lie to yourself, Wolfpaw. You know that you would be better off without me here. You have Bumblestar and Wolfhive and Hollowpaw now with your shiny new title. If I mattered to you then you might’ve actually spoken to me in the however long it’s been. I don’t blame you, but it goes to show that I don’t matter to you. Even if you lie and say I do.” Mudhound may not actively try and kill Morningpaw but they certainly don’t like him. Wolfpaw was the more likable sibling anyways. Morningpaw liked Wolfpaw better than everyone including himself.

I should go. I’m not sure if I’ll be back, I may just keel over knowing myself. But I’ve disappeared before and managed to return so who knows.” Morningpaw continued.
[ @dino. - Bumblestar | @Bean - Wolfpaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 18th, 2024, 07:47 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar stepped back as Wolfpaw rushed forward to cling to his brother. That was part of the reason Flamepaw's accusations so strongly rubbed her the wrong way, because the cats he claimed didn't care very clearly did. Wolfpaw was basically begging - could he really not see that?

But he spoke again, and with every word that fell from his jaws, the more he reminded Bumblestar of Thrushkit.

It wasn't a one-to-one. As far as she was aware, Flamepaw had no intentions of breaking his oath and abandoning ThunderClan for some figment of a dream. But, like Thrushkit, he seemed set on making himself blind to the way his Clanmates really felt - and the way ThunderClan actually was - opting to hide behind a curtain of disdain and aversion instead of choosing to open up.

Even with Wolfpaw on the verge of tears right in front of him, he chose to turn the other cheek. Even in the face of Mudhound's optimism and purity and bleeding heart, he chose to see the worst.

"The role of medicine cat isn't an easy one to take on, especially for someone as young as your brother, 'n especially when we're in the middle of an infection; he's going to be busy." Her tone became a little colder, and she moved forward again to lay her tail across Wolfpaw's haunches in an attempt to be comforting. "If speaking to him seriously mattered to you as much as you say it does, you could've sought him out at any time. It's a two-way path, Flamepaw. You can't expect somethin' of someone if you're not willing to put in the work yourself." Help, training, family; if you complained about something but refused to put in the effort to make it happen, the only one you had to blame was yourself.

"I think it's for the best that you do go, at least for a little while. When you make the choice to look past whatever shade you've drawn across your eyes, you'll be welcomed back. Don't force yourself to stay if you'll just keep deciding to let it blind you."

[ @Bean @Dolomedes ]
Old September 21st, 2024, 03:57 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours

~ Lioncrest ~
( Final patrol post: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...postcount=2143 )

Limping slightly as he shoved himself against the hive that Orangeblossom pulled, Lioncrest let out a quick huff of annoyance as he saw the camp entrance... There was no way this was fitting through that hole in the brambles...

"Stay with the hive, and crush any bees that crawl out of it," he grumbled before giving his pelt another shake in an attempt to dislodge the last few that seemed tangled in his fur and squeezed through the brambles. An annoyance to be groomed out later; right now he needed the clan's newest healers to decide how they wished the hive to be broken apart.

"Hollowpaw!" the large warrior called, amber eyes flicking about the clearing for the young medicine cat. "Apologies for the delay, however, our patrol has acquired a small hive alongside the comfrey roots you requested. How do you wish to break apart and store the comb?"

A test of his improvisation. Lioncrest was still on the fence about their competency seeing as several of his children were suffering from whatever plague had decided to take root in the clan. But, they were young. Starclan would guide them towards greatness, should they be worthy of it.

[ @Neptune. @Dolomedes @Badwolf ]

Old September 22nd, 2024, 04:02 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
My Mood: Sick

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw sets down the three comfrey roots he had in his jaws. He was the only one among the group who wasn't stung at all, and Antpaw wasn't ashamed of this fact. Being stung hurt, and Antpaw didn't like it when it hurt. He looks around for the medicine cats with Lioncrest.

Tags:
@Neptune. /Hollowpaw
@Jayvines /Lioncrest
@Dolomedes /Orangeblossom
Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:52 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 7 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tom with a darker back and lighter underbelly, and a missing hind leg -

Tw: self-hate, dark thoughts ig?
Why was everyone leaving him? Although he already knew the answer. They hated him. Of course. Mama. His baby siblings. Gone. And now flame was leaving, why? Because.

Of.

Him.

No matter how much Wolfpaw would beg and plead, it was useless. Everyone he loved would leave. Because of him. "please. not again, not agai-" he said, gasping for air as tears fell down his face. He knew it was no use. So many things he wanted to say, how much he loved flame, how he wanted to protect him, but it was no use. "I'm sorry I couldn't be good enough for you," he squeaked out at last, forcing himself away from his brother before crawling over to Bumblestar, tears wetting his pelt. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he whispered repeatedly, rocking back and forth, not daring to look Flamepaw in the eye. It would only make him more sad. "I'm sorry."

[ @dino. @Dolomedes ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:56 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Flamepaw
Morningpaw paw found himself despising the leader as she showed herself more and more blind and more and more selfish. Morningpaw kept himself from yelling though, that wouldn’t help anyone, especially not his emotionally distraught brother who was beside him still. “I am not going to ruin my brother’s chances and his job because I’m being selfishly clingy. I have no right to his attention, especially now, as you said. If I waited for him to come to me I can guarantee that I’m not getting in his way.” If Wolfpaw weren’t so busy than Flamepaw would have no qualms bothering the other tom about whatever.

He finally turned to his brother as his exile was finalized. This time with no listed time of returning besides when you’re less useless which was asking a lot from a cat like Morningpaw. He gently raised a paw to try and wipe away some of his brother’s tears, ignoring Bumblestar’s proximity. His previous devotion to the cat was wavering every second this interaction continued. Perhaps it’s his rage that makes him so opposed to the leader right now. It wouldn’t be the first or last time his emotions blind him, why Bumblestar believes that’s what he’s doing right now. Perhaps it is but currently he disagrees.

I love you Wolfpaw, you are too good for me. You see, I’m the problem. I only know how to hurt people I care about, I’m doing it to you right now. I did it to our siblings and mom. I’ve done it to cats who might’ve otherwise been friends. I’m not a good cat. And I’m sorry for that-” He brother removed away and it sent incisors of guilt clamping down his heart with little remorse. He frowned for a moment as he turned to Bumblestar for comfort but besides this encounter she was a fine cat. One that Morningpaw had looked up to his whole life for that matter. It hurt though. A lot. He felt his own tears start to well up in his green eyes. He lowered his paw.

I won’t leave you- not completely. I raced to be a warrior because I wanted to be there to protect you, you’re all I have left. And I’m not going back on that. It’ll just be distant. I’ll find things outside of Thunderclan and I’ll- I’ll drag em back to the border for you… or something. I’m sorry- but this isn’t your fault. My brain is messed up, that’s all. It’s not your fault, I love you, Wolfpaw.” He didn’t dare come closer to his brother unlike what he wanted to do, he wanted things to be back to the way they were before. He wanted Wolfpaw to be teasing him for sleeping so much while their siblings all try to start a game with mama. And things like plague and hurt and loss didn’t exist in the family’s little haven. But that wasn’t the case. Time moves on, with or without you, and Morningpaw has never been a fast cat. He refused to drag Wolfpaw behind as a result.

I’ll,” His voice breaks a little and he winced greatly, “I’ll keep an eye out for mom and our siblings- they probably just got turned around. I’ll bring them home to you if I find them. I love you….” He started to step back slowly, tears falling down his face before he winced and put on a shaky smile that didn’t even remotely reach the sorrow in his eyes, “Goodbye, I love you.” Then Morningpaw turned and walked out of camp to the wilderness for the second time. This time it wasn’t an accident, it was on purpose. This was for the better of everyone, despite Wolfpaw’s despair and crying, and the way Morningpaw continues to cry and half heartedly kept sobs from escaping his chest as he started to run the moment he was out of eye sight. If he didn’t run, he might just turn back.
[ @dino. - Bumblestar | @Bean - Wolfpaw ]
[ *vine boom* anyways this is finally done so yayyyy ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:41 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Neptune. @twizzypaws ]

"Yo, Hollowpaw!" Bumblestar trotted back into camp, hopefully with Lavendersong right on her tail, and dropped the shrew off by the pile and then the catmint by Hollowpaw's feet. The ragweed was hers and she would fight if he tried to take it. "Find a couple stalks of that stuff for you. It's not much, but hopefully it helps you out with somethin'."

[ collection post ]
Old Yesterday, 08:40 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
73/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

art by @/hiraeth
Skunkridge-Any Pronouns
32 Moons

-------------------

Skunkridge gave a cheerful nod to Raggedear as he signaled for then to go.

They were soon back at camp.
Honestly, Skunkridge kinda wished they could've stayed out a little longer, but it's alright!
They got what was needed.

Skunkridge placed down the herbs he had collected.
[3 STINGING NETTLES AND 2 THYME]
"Hi Hollowpaw!" She beamed "We're back with what you asked for!"

@TanghuluCat - @Neptune.
Quote:
Originally Posted by korok View Post
(insert rp)

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear followed Skunkridge close behind, dropping his haul next to theirs. "Here you go!" He mewed cheerily.

[ 2 NETTLE AND 3 THYME ]

( @Idiotic.Bean101 | @Neptune. )

"Looks good, thanks," Hollowpaw says, nodding his thanks and gathering the nettle and thyme to put into his storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Lioncrest ~
( Final patrol post: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...postcount=2143 )

Limping slightly as he shoved himself against the hive that Orangeblossom pulled, Lioncrest let out a quick huff of annoyance as he saw the camp entrance... There was no way this was fitting through that hole in the brambles...

"Stay with the hive, and crush any bees that crawl out of it," he grumbled before giving his pelt another shake in an attempt to dislodge the last few that seemed tangled in his fur and squeezed through the brambles. An annoyance to be groomed out later; right now he needed the clan's newest healers to decide how they wished the hive to be broken apart.

"Hollowpaw!" the large warrior called, amber eyes flicking about the clearing for the young medicine cat. "Apologies for the delay, however, our patrol has acquired a small hive alongside the comfrey roots you requested. How do you wish to break apart and store the comb?"

A test of his improvisation. Lioncrest was still on the fence about their competency seeing as several of his children were suffering from whatever plague had decided to take root in the clan. But, they were young. Starclan would guide them towards greatness, should they be worthy of it.

[ @Neptune. @Dolomedes @Badwolf ]

"You got... a whole hive?" He questions, blinking. Really, he had only needed some comb, the rest could've been left to other animals. But... well, if they had a whole hive, might as well make use of it. "We'll get some big leaves and use 'em to wrap some of the comb. I want it fresh for as long as possible so... just break open the hive, I guess? And then section the comb apart. I can help if you need it,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ @Neptune. @twizzypaws ]

"Yo, Hollowpaw!" Bumblestar trotted back into camp, hopefully with Lavendersong right on her tail, and dropped the shrew off by the pile and then the catmint by Hollowpaw's feet. The ragweed was hers and she would fight if he tried to take it. "Find a couple stalks of that stuff for you. It's not much, but hopefully it helps you out with somethin'."

[ collection post ]

"Great, thanks," hopefully this will be what the sick need to get better. Assuming thy really do only have Green or Whitecough.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Wolfpaw

Once mothflame returned, wolfpaw hobbled back to camp and headded up to hollows. "Found loads of marigold, and Mothflame found some cobwebs. Think it should be good enough," he told the younger tom. "I'll go ahead and put this in the herb store," he said before limping off.

[ @Neptune. - updated the patrol w/ the findings so you dont have to worry abt it appreciate u lots ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 11:59 AM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, idc I love RPing lol
My Mood: Goofy

Panting heavily as she raced behind Bumblestar, Lavendersong slowed to a halt by Hollowpaw and dropped the 2 catmint stalks. Feeling embarrassed that she wasn't able to find more, her ears fell flat as she gazed apologetically at Hollowpaw, "This was all I could find... I'll try harder next time..." She cooed remorsefully.

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ostcount=15098

@dino.
@Neptune.

Active Purrks: TBD