Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 01:06 AM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Rose
Today 12:55 AM
Worldweaver question
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:43 AM

Old September 24th, 2024, 10:02 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Foxkit
| he/him | ShadowClan | Kit |

It didn't take long until the space inside mother's den became dreadfully uninteresting. Perhaps that sounds a bit paradoxical; after all, he was surrounded on all sides by his seemingly endless supply of siblings. Surely there was a boundless supply of excitement to be derived from that. Except that there wasn't. They acted very impulsively, purely on instinct. Hungry? Shove through one's siblings for some milk. Upset? Smack one's sibling around a bit. Bored? Well, smacking one's sibling around also tended to be a fairly effective remedy for that. To be fair, Foxkit existed in much the same way, but that only added to the boring-ness of it all. Where was the suspense? The intrigue? No such things existed within Mother's little dungeon.

So he stepped out of it for the first time. If one couldn't find something of interest, one would simply have to make it. But, well, how would one go about doing such a thing? Perhaps... by causing pain? Cats reacted fairly interestingly when in pain, so it actually seemed the obvious choice. The main problem with that plan would normally be that Mother likely wouldn't find it quite so clever, but she wasn't there now, was she? Foxkit would just have to hope that his victim wouldn't be quite as loud as Houndkit.

Foxkit turned his head, scanning the clearing. It was quite... strange, suddenly finding himself free in such a large space. But he would have to stay focused on his mission. He would spot a nearby cat, be them young or old, and approach them. He wobbled as any kit his age would, but he would not let something so trivial deter him! Not once did he allow it to divert his path (too much)!

Upon finally arriving at his destination, Foxkit summoned every fiber of strength within him before tensing up, landing squarely on the tail of this other cat. He'd then extend his tiny claws, allowing the little needles to dig inside like hungry ticks.

(open!)
Old Yesterday, 08:00 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Springburst kicked a rock.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old Yesterday, 09:13 AM

Bump Policy: After a week on inactivity
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmo11 View Post
Soulfur
(Black and white tom, blue eyes)
16 moons, ShadowClan Warrior, He/him

Soulfur looked around the clearing and placed the robin he had caught in the prey pile and went to sit by the warrior's den. He didn't go in in case he bothered any of the warriors that were in there. Soulfur sat down a few fox-lengths away from the warrior's den and started to clean himself.

(Open)
Rivercloud (Grey blue she-cat with white accents and green eyes)
Rivercloud padded over to the lone warrior. She smiled at him. "Hey Soulfur!" She mewed.

Last edited by WarriorGalaxy; Yesterday at 05:06 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Wildpaw/tigerpaw/flamepaw exist
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post

Springburst
Nobody got you the way I do
+ she/her + Beefed up T2-Lyrebirds-Shadow fiend

Having lived as a rogue for so a couple of times she had gotten used to the different surrounds she found herself in. Now that she returned to a clan, not her original clan, it was a tad weird. The time she spent so far here was far calmer than what it was like back in riverclan. There was always something happening, someone got killed by another clanmate, or an outsider felt bold enough to attack a clanmate. Not a day went by when there wasn't something going down, maybe it was the cats themselves that seemed to be looking for trouble. All of that was back then in that chaotic clan, she was in a new place that had sense in themselves. So far into her thought she hadn't realized someone was approaching her, after all, she was just sitting here idly watching the ongoing of the camp. A couple of blinks from her good eye she stared down at the one before her, she was not expecting someone smaller than her. This was all kinds of awkward in her eye, the one responsible for her 'training' was smaller than her, and most likely younger than her. Luckily for the other Springburst wasn't one to misjudge such, everyone seemed fully capable around here. The tortie only expected everyone in shadowclan to be some sort of huge buff-looking feline that could kill someone with looks alone.

"Hmm, I could refresh on battle, but other than that I already have basics down besides any kinda special skills you guys have here"

@Estelle [ don't mind my lateness ]
Header made by nyx

[ Apologies for my lateness too You can set up a starter for their nighttime spar whenever !! Or if you'd like me to, just shoot me a vm ^^ figured we can mix stealth/battle and stealth/hunting to get her training taken care of ]

Peculiar, this one. She couldn't quite read her for now; her ambitions seemed different than Rookfire's, and Sleepysunrise couldn't help but stare at her with an unwavering gaze, blinking less than ought to be normal - as always. Her only movement came from the tilt of her head sideways, to further observe the apprentice-warrior. A refresher on battle... She could do that. And Springburst needed to learn the ways of the shadows too; and Sleepysunrise wanted to see her hunting. The later (unbeknownst to her now) would be in the process of being taken care of. Then perhaps, mix stealth with battle; a spar once the sun set?
"Meet me at sundown. We'll spar."
She finally stated blankly, hovering near only for a moment longer should she have anything to say.

Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Pondpaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
70 / 100

Frosty blue hues flicked up to the green ones of ShadowClan´s Enforcer Commander, Hawkbite. ´´I believe that Tuftedtusk is out hunting,´´ Pondpaw replied, dipping her head respectfully to her Clanmate. ´´However, I do not know for sure.´´

Ever since Tuftedtusk had gotten with Owlthroat, the Enforcer had been lacking on taking the former RiverClanner out for training.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Ah, so this was the Enforcers' apprentice, got it. He'd have to chat with him later if there wasn't any training being had. Anyways, he shuffled his front paws a little, lashing his tail a little at his own thoughts before addressing Pondpaw further. "What do you need still? We can get a quick lesson in today, then. Still enough time."

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL