Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:35 AM

Old June 21st, 2024, 10:47 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Good enough of a crowd. Bumblestar wasn't trying to keep them all up for too long, there were just a few ceremonies to get to and then updates on the raid, and then they could all just go back to bed.

She craned her neck to glance over the gathered cats, noting that both of them were already there. "Switchin' it up a bit and starting off with ceremonies, first. Ivykit, Rosekit, will both of you come forward?"

#tcmeeting

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 21st, 2024, 10:52 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw and turtleekit sat there listening to the meeting hearing the two kits be called forward to the leader and they both were excited for them. {Open}

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 21st, 2024, 11:19 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

MothKit Watch From Afar.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 21st, 2024, 11:29 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Amused

Dawnkit/4 moons

Dawnkit had heard the clan meeting start, but being pretty tired she hadn't immediately came out from the nursery. However, when she heard Rosekit's name being called, she bounded over. While Dawnkit still has mixed feelings on the sarcastic tone, she had promised she wouldn't stop trying to be friends. And evens if he's a little angry with me, I'll stills watch him be apprenticed! So she sat, watching for him to come from wherever Rosekit was at these days.
@Weekend-Wondering
(Not necessary, but if you want to have Rosekit notice her you can, I know you typically do long posts ^^)

Weekend-Wondering haunts these walls
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Fawnkit
She/Her / Kit / 3 moons / ThunderClan

---

Fawnkit dashed out of the nursery at Bumblestar's call, eyes wide open. She stayed up all night to see the warriors return. It was so cool! Tons of scars and all kindsa stuff!

Spotting someone she had spoken to before, she trotted over and plopped down on her rump. "Hiya Dawnkit! Remember me?"

[ @AriaTheFiremaiden ]

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

Lionkit sat down next to Owlheart. Lionkit wished it was her who was sitting up there but it wasn't. Lionkit was just happy she got to admire Bramblestar's work. She wanted to be just like her leader.
@dino.
Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit, 45/6 Posts as of right now

✽❀✽

{ @JellyCat (Raggedear) // Nice new username, by the way! }

Rosekit had felt an appreciative smirk grow across his face when Raggedear turned around, noticed him, and used his official nickname, ‘Pipsqueak’ to address him. As Raggedear purred in greeting, Rosekit dipped his head in response to the tom’s silent ‘hello.’ If anybody was worth having a pleasant, entertaining, and decently productive conversation and/or encounter with, it was Raggedear. Despite their wide age gap, Rosekit had always found himself seriously enjoying his interactions with the russet and yellow-eyed warrior, and pretty much from the start, Rosekit had viewed him as the perfect friend. I mean, so many warriors in this clan seem to love hatin’ on everythin’ all the time, never havin’ any fun… and those idiots literally make their worries their entire personality. They really suck to be ‘round, anyway, but Raggedear? Rosekit found his amber glance flickering over in the warrior’s direction. He felt his right ear twitch. Nah, not Half-Ear. This guy likes to have fun, for once- an’ even though I’m all, ‘Trainin’-This-And-That’ all’a the time, it can get real borin’ and dry whenever it’s missin’ the more fun aspects. Half-Ear gets all that, anyway. Long story short, Half-Ear is fun.

Rosekit’s attention returned to Raggedear when the tip of the russet warrior’s tail flicked over his ears, and it was in that moment when he prepared to make his first remark, the one about RiverClan. Once the comment escaped his mouth, Rosekit noticed Raggedear laugh heartily, and glad for the sound of some happiness, Rosekit was relieved to be able to laugh with him. And that he did. Rosekit watched casually as Raggedear twisted around to clean his new shoulder wound. Like the genius he was, Rosekit took an educated guess and decided that it was probably from the likely-bloody battle that had just clashed between all four clans, three against one. Rosekit raised an eyebrow at the sight of the wound, and slightly curiously, he wondered who had inflicted the wound onto Raggedear’s pelt. Nastiness… The russet tabby tom-kit thought to himself, bitterly. I bet it smells just as terribly as the RiverClan cats themselves… ha. Then after witnessing Raggedear’s face wrinkle in disgust at the scent of his own wound, Rosekit moved on and brought up his possible apprentice ceremony.

Rosekit couldn’t resist the smile that, once again, creeped up onto his face. He felt his tail swish to fall over his front paws when Raggedear’s ears perked, and as the russet warrior rocked back onto his haunches, the tabby tom-kit took another lightning-quick glance on over at the Stormcrest. Now that I think ‘bout it, I’m gonna be awfully disappointed if my apprentice ceremony ain’t even today, The brown and russet tabby realized. Then what’d be the point’s tryin’ to say somethin’ ‘bout it to Raggedear here? He ain’t deservin’ of useless commentary- I’ve already given ‘em enough of that in my lifetime so far, haven’t I. Ha. Raggedear seemed decently surprised as he let Rosekit know that he had grown since the last time they interaction, and Rosekit bowed his head. “You bet- I’ve also been a bunch hungrier. I’ve got mixed feelings about that part, though...” After bringing a paw to his chest, Raggedear also informed him that he would be freed from some of his misgivings about apprenticeship once he actually became an apprentice and received his new name. Rosekit tilted his head in thanks, then sat back upright to keep listening. When he reminded Rosekit that Rosekit had once announced that he would grow to be bigger and better than Raggedear himself, with an odd mixture of mild embarrassment and pride in himself, Rosekit snickered. We’ll see, we’ll just have to see…

Raggedear joked to him that he had already had his time in, and Rosekit laughed a laugh, the familiar, “Oh, pffffft.” before continuing to listen. This was when Rosekit heard Raggedear begin to speak with more depth to his words, talking of the dangers of battle no matter its size or the strength/generals of your opponents, and Rosekit felt his ears perk to hear the warrior out a bit more closely. Here it was, the more serious things- and he valued them just as much as he did the fun around cats like Raggedear. Rosekit gazed at the warrior-tom brightly as Raggedear shot him a knowing glance, but at his next words, he felt a sudden twist in his gut. ‘Even the strongest warriors need help sometimes.’ The russet tom-kit felt quite embarrassed for getting as worked up as he did over these words, because they had been obvious all along, but thinking about them like this was… well, awkward. Man, I can’t even apologize, how a, I s’posed to ask for help? Great Stars. Why does life hate my personality so much… DANG. Rosekit sighed and glowered at Raggedear, though his irritation was quite clearly not centered on the warrior. He was simply annoyed with his struggles overall, certainly not at Raggedear himself. But the tom-kit kept quiet to hear the rest.

But soon enough, Raggedear was right back to the usual playful tone, and he winked at Rosekit. Rosekit felt his anger fade away, right back into the mood of amusement that he couldn’t help but favorite over his constant grumpiness. Raggedear told him that his mentor would go over all of that with him, and Rosekit sniffed. Right, mentor. Could be anybody, actually. Hopefully they don’t suck, but oh well… I’ve always got all the other warriors as Plan Bs. Rosekit smiled with purposely exaggerated pride when Raggedear mentioned that he would be a force to be reckoned with, thinking, Well, that’s just gonna be my job, now ain’t it?
{ @Luminous (Hawkcatcher) }
He then noticed Raggedear’s attention move over to a separate cat. Rosekit looked over to find Raggedear calling out to Hawkcatcher, a dark brown she-cat who Raggedear had probably mentioned before (leading to Rosekit’s unusually high levels of familiarity with the she-cat). Raggedear cried out joyfully to Hawkcatcher, and Rosekit’s whiskers twitched again. After inviting this former mentor over, Raggedear looked back at Rose’Kit and happily told him that Hawkcatcher was actually his old mentor, and he also confirmed that yes, they had spoke about her in the past. Almost childishly, Raggedear kneaded at the ground with his paws. Rosekit laughed a small and closed-mouth laugh, before turning to stare in Hawkcatcher’s direction.

He sniffed and meowed sarcastically to the dark brown she-cat, “Oh, hey. Half-Ear over here- well, Raggedear- must’ve taught ya’ some real patience durin’ his time as your apprentice, didn’t he?” Then at that, Rosekit raised his paw and waved it lazily in the air, mumbling, “Half-Kiddin’, Half-Jokin’… ” Of course, he wasn’t sure if Hawkcatcher was anything like Raggedear at all- maybe she was strict and stern, a no-nonsense soul who rarely ever permitted any fun. Due to these mysteries, Rosekit was very careful to avoid being too offensive too early. I can only offend cats who try an’ offend me first, Rosekit reminded himself, a bit grumpily.Hawkcatcher may well have been Half-Ear’s mentor, but who knows, platonic opposites attract sometimes. So with that, Rosekit resisted his urge to call the she-cat, GRANNY, and he held his tongue. Decently respectfully, he offered Hawkcatcher a lazy nod of actual greeting. “Nice to meet ya’, I’m ‘bout to earn the ‘paw’ in my name an’ go blow up the Apprentice Den. Wish me luck, ma’am.

Then, as if on cue, he heard the sound of Bumblestar’s voice coming from the Stormcrest again. Rosekit felt his heart lift in a slight jolt, and ready for some interesting announcements, he listened with perked ears and wide eyes. The russet tabby tom-kit was mainly expecting the small and scarred she-cat to go ahead and go on about the battle immediately, saving the lighter notes and ceremony-related subjects for the end of the meeting. But no, she did not. Instead, Rosekit found himself listening stunned as the cream and brown tabby decided aloud to switch things up a bit and start the clan gathering off with ceremonies. His heart quit jumping; This time, the young tom’s heart flew. And even better, kits came first, it seemed. Rosekit heard his name get called, and whiskers twitching in satisfaction at the sound of it, he shot Raggedear a glance of excitement. Then quietly, he whispered to the russet warrior, “See? Knew it! Here goes nothin’, I s’pose…” Ivykit’s name was also called out, so Roseki quickly located the gray and green-eyed she-kit among the crowd. Well, then, he wasn’t alone, that was for sure- but… too bad, so sad, what was wrong eith some company. Half to himself, he muttered, “The more the merrier,” and obeying Bumblestar’s instruction to step forward, the russet young tom moved paw by paw towards the Stormcrest.

{ @AriaTheFiremaiden (Dawnkit) }

He released a long and silent exhale on his way there before catching his breath, and conveniently, he spotted a familiar she-kit watching him from a bit of a distance. Rosekit briefly returned her stare, blinking quickly in recognition, but then almost immediately, he felt the expected shame come crashing into him. Ah, right. He mused, unhappily. There’s that tortie she-kit that I made cry that one time. Hopefully she didn’t see me lookin’, but… oh, I saw. Rosekit had been on his way angrily into the nursery that day, and he had taken a little look back just to check on Dawnkit’s reaction, and expect the unexpected, because suddenly, the tortoiseshell she-kit had begun crying. Too humiliated in the first place to try at a literal third apology, Rosekit had rushed on towards his nest and collapsed there, tried to forget about the incident as a whole. But no, he just had to see the she-kit right on his way to becoming an apprentice. But wasn’t this just the perfect to be mildly encouraging, slightly friendly? So stiffly and awkwardly, Rosekit slowed his pace just a little to make sure Dawnkit could see him easily, and then he bowed his head in a respectful, maybe even friendly manner. Then with that, he shook the unwanted thoughts form his head and kept on trudging forward towards the Stormcrest, towards Bumblestar, and towards his new name and rank.

✽❀✽

Any other mentions? Not that I know of. Holler at me if I forgot you.

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Fallingpaw sat watching the kits who would be soon apprentices

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw