Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:50 AM

Old June 19th, 2024, 07:30 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Flowerpaw followed Whisperinghive. She was pretty nevouse but also excited she did not talk much but the only words she did say were " Whats the biggest thing you've ever caught?" @ChaosBringer.
Old June 19th, 2024, 07:41 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
19 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

A familiar form catching her gaze, Lightningstorm's ears perked up, long legs stretching as she approached Silverrose. The medic's nose wrinkled at the warrior's admission, blue eyes glinting dangerously. To have an apprentice fail to do a patrol was all fine and well by her whenever it was a warrior who had failed them. But Silverrose was not the type of warrior who failed the clan often, let alone at all. She took her duties seriously, and considering this was her apprentice and his lack of enthusiasm for all things learning seemed to be lacking, it appeared to be an ongoing problem with the paw. For once, she might just hold herself back from giving the apprentice a reprimand for his lack of ability to so much as show up for a patrol. The molly seemed keen on handling it herself, and the lithe calico would rather he learn from his mentor than from a one time punishment, although she would take note of this regardless.

"These will do well, thank you. I'll leave Adderpaw to you, but if you notice this becomes more of a problem in the future, feel free to tell Twilightstar about it... I'll gladly vouch for you. Not getting trained due to a failure of a mentor is one thing, not showing up for your duties when your mentor is giving it her all is another thing entirely, innit? If he doesn't step up, he might need to be given options outside of clan life," she mewed bluntly, twitching her tail to let the warrior know if there was nothing else, she was free to go.

@Estelle [Silverrose]
| So... I believe I was responding to this particular post when I got one of the wonderful power outages that had been rolling all throughout the beginning of the month and just... labeled it as done in the back of my mind. Just noticed it hanging around my list of responses and didn't want to start a new patrol batch without taking care of this first. Sorry for the long wait on this one! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 20th, 2024, 12:35 AM
ringfinger

batshriek

he'd just been on his way out, caught uncomfortably by too many voices, and too many eyes. watching, watching. big, wide eyes look around, hearing something that might resemble a name.

something he used to answer to - not so much anymore.

head bowed, he slunk over to the scarred tom, refusing to meet his heterochromatic gaze. he stood there, trembling (a usual albeit unnerving thing for him). waiting.

waiting is always better, even if he were a possum dropped dead and frozen. he doesn't know what's happening, but. waiting.

someone else will.
@TheNyanCatMinecart @MockingRabbit
// @/tallstar had stonetail excused because he is confined to his den.

Last edited by samm; June 20th, 2024 at 12:35 AM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:07 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(I'm so sorry for the delayed response! My WiFi was not happy with me.)

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | WARRIOR | 56 MOONS | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

Character bio can be read here.

Wolffang had been waiting for this.

At Crowtooth's call, the large warrior immediately rose to his paws and bounded over to the tunneler. His muscles bunched and rolled beneath his thick pelt, flexing in the greenleaf sunshine. His claws ached.

Oh, how he hoped to run into some RiverClan fleabags. He hadn't torn into nearly enough during the battle.

Disappointment surged through him as Crowtooth gave the order not to kill. He desperately wanted to avenge the lives of Fernrise and Fallownose, but the warrior code came first. He'd been ordered not to kill. And... RiverClan had been driven out. Their tyranny had been challenged. Now was the time for them to better themselves.

As if they would.

Still, though... orders were orders.

"Alright. I won't kill anyone," he growled, swishing his tipless tail from side to side. "But if they refuse to turn tail and race to the rest of their wretched Clanmates, I won't hesitate to give them some marks to remember."

Dipping his head to Crowtooth, he turned away and scanned the clearing, catching sight of Stonetail. So, the speckled gray tom had been confined to the medicine den... That was fine. Batshriek and Brightpaw could still come with him.

Wolffang nodded to Stonetail so the other warrior knew he'd heard and went over to Batshriek. The black tom looked... very on edge. Paranoid. Wolffang's pace slowed. He wasn't sure what to think. Clearly, something was bothering him.

"Batshriek," he meowed, blinking at the trembling warrior. "What's wrong?" If Batshriek wasn't up for this, he'd have to find someone else to go in his place. They needed to be alert in RiverClan's territory.

@alkaline @MockingRabbit @Rani @Tallstar

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old Yesterday, 01:05 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

There was never not an issue was there? Narrow eyed at certain cats not arriving yet and concerned there'd be several non completions yet again Crowtooth set to work with the issues currently present. There was still some time for now anyways.

"Thats fine Stonetail @Tallstar yer excused then. Wolffang @TheNyanCatMinecart yer takin' Sunburst @Seamrog instead on the riverclan patrol. Sunburst git over here!"
Normally the tom might be alright with a three cat patrol but Batshriek was being weird and Brightpaw was both an apprentice and hadnt shown yet. If a fight did come, a real risk given this patrol was heading to riverclan to see if any of them lingered, Crowtooth wanted to make sure cats who could fight were present.

Next was Silverfur and boy was that NOT a surprise.
"Silverfur yes ya are facin' the bees ta get honey. Its a valuable herb an' wit' the trouble ya keep causin' its a punishment ya well deserve. If ya dont wanna do stuff like this then stop bein' so damn contrary pissin' everyone off. If ya get stung pluck the stinger an' rest fer the rest o' the day but its a sting not a claw mark. Yer still on task tommorow.

Swiftfire please keep an eye on her kindly an' ya dont have ta get involved wit' the bees if ya dont want. Im trustin' ya wit' this."
If this kept being a thorn in the toms hide he would scream then go tell Twilightstar he gave up. Whatever happened then was no longer his responsibility.
@SilverFur. @Tiabirb
Old Yesterday, 07:38 AM

My Mood: Queenly

@Rani @Tiabirb

Flicks her tail. "Fine I'll go get this honey. You want me to bring back the whole hive? Just without the bees" she would ask. "Or break it up?" She would flick her tail. "Sure I can just drop the hive from it's tree and bring back the fragments when the bees have gone"

"Come on Swiftfire, sooner we get that honey. The sooner we can be back at camp resting" she would wait for Swiftfire to lead her out of camp.
Old Yesterday, 09:27 AM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Sunburst

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan warrior

Sunburst heard his name being called for a patrol. He hadn’t been expecting that, he had planned to go out for a hunt in the territory, but that would have to wait for now. So he made his way over to where Crowtooth had called him from. "Right, I’m here." He declared, coming to a stop a few tail lengths away. "Right, so where're we goin'?" He asked looking at Wolffang.
@Rani @TheNyanCatMinecart @MockingRabbit @samm

Last edited by Seamrog; Yesterday at 09:28 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | WARRIOR | 56 MOONS | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

Character bio can be read here.

Wolffang dipped his head at Crowtooth as Stonetail was replaced with Sunburst. His ear twitched with mild annoyance at the light brown tom's question. Is he deaf? "We're going to RiverClan territory to scout around," he meowed. "Make sure none of the fish-breaths are left. If there are, we're supposed to warn them off... or offer to let them join, I suppose." He said that last part in a disconcerted mumble, almost wishing the words hadn't left his mouth. But orders were orders. RiverClan might want to escape a tyrannical rein, as Rookscreech had... but that didn't mean he was comfortable with Fernrise's potential killers being loose in the Clan.

Great. Brightpaw wasn't here, either. "Brightpaw!" Wolffang yowled. "Get over here!" He then turned to Crowtooth. "If she doesn't show up, should someone else come along? Or will it be okay with the... three of us?" He said the last part with a hesitant look at Batshriek, who was still acting very odd.

@Rani (If @MockingRabbit doesn't reply in the next 24 hours, we'll move on without them) @Seamrog @samm

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!