Yesterday 10:58 PM
Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 10:37 PM
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 10:29 PM

Old May 28th, 2024, 10:29 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Cattail Pond

( @alec )

Fadingsun's attempt to hit the badger was successful; he used the momentum to fly backwards and land (somewhat awkwardly) behind the badger. He stumbled a bit, but managed to duck out of its range. He felt a strike of panic as he saw Rosehawk go flying, but he didn't have a spare second to wonder if she survived the blow.

This time, he'd try to strike the creature's side. Rushing forward, he aimed as heavy of a blow as he could muster at the badger's flank.

[ Fadingsun rolled a 78! ]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 29th, 2024, 02:33 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

They had dealt significant harm to the badger. It was blind now; a major advantage to them. Vemonblight took no time to try to clamp down on its leg, telling Springburst to go for the other one. A smart move; if they crippled it the badger would be helpless. Antlerbranch was dealing a blow to its back, and Evengthaw had swiped at the creature's flank. Irisfrost leapt at its shoulder, attempting to sink her teeth into it and hold on. Between them all the badger was sure to go down.

[Irisfrost rolled a 99]

@Eden (Springburst is up next)
Old May 29th, 2024, 11:37 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

the badger had taken some hits, eyes snapped from fadingsun to rosehawk as the large animal sent the animal flying, he cringed at her limp form but didnt have much time to react when the badger attempted to sink its claws into him. seemingly burning in anger the badger spun around, causing the warrior to attempt to get out of the way only to result in him getting tripped and awkwardly stumbling forwards in an attempt to get a hold of the direction of his movement.
more or less back on his paws he took two running leaps to the side, to safety, to reset.
piercing blue eyes stayed on fadingsun as he attempted to strike at the badgers side again, before jayfrost himself got moving again. this all felt like it had taken years but mustve only been 3 or so seconds.
teeth bared he rushed towards the badger again, aiming to avoid the turn he expected the badger to take towards fadingsun in order to strike his other shoulder. it might be a bit risky to be this close to the badgers maw but success would make it worth it.

[ stagheart next up! @squidz - jayfrost rolled a 97 :0 ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old May 29th, 2024, 01:53 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Distracted

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart let out a hiss as he flew in the air, thrown back by the badger's rage. He hit the ground harshly and rolled until he stopped, growling in frustration from being winded. When he turned back, he gave a surprised glance at Rosehawk's limp body before his eyes returned to the enraged badger. Fadingsun had gone for one flank, so he decided he'd go to the other. Letting out a snarl at the beast, Stagheart launched himself at its other side, attempting to rake his claws all down its already-injured side, hoping to make it bleed even more.

[ Stagheart rolled a 42! back to youu @taillow ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 29th, 2024, 02:41 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Red face Re: Cattail Pond

Springburst
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Yes! The ugly beast was blinded, which would hopefully make it hard to navigate around the five of them. Springburst had been hoping to take a chunk of its ear but at least she got flung off without getting hurt. She felt the crazed stare before she even realized that Venomblight was even talking to her. She did not need to give the other a verbal answer besides a grin as she nodded, she could do that. Tensing her muscles she raced forward once more but went for the badger's left leg instead. If she was able to get close enough to the thing she would grip its leg with her teeth, trying to sink into its flesh.

[ rolled a 34! oof ]
@silver.
header art by night/nyx
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 29th, 2024, 10:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze hissed as the badger slammed Duskleaf down but someone came in and freed him swiftly and the lionheart was able to let out a small relieved sigh before quickly focusing back in. His ears pinned down as the creature shook off his clan mates but that wasn't the worst injury you can get right now. Though he had made note of Pebblesplash catching one of the creature's eyes under her claws. He flinches and shot back as it reared up and screamed. As soon as it was done with its hissy fit, Seabreeze called out to his team. "Aim to blind it if you have the opportunity! Pebblesplash already got one of its eyes." Then he decided it was time for more distractions and this time he yowled out loudly at it, and darted towards its front but pivoting away before coming into range and then dashing towards it at a different angle. "EYES ON ME!" Once more the tom flung items at its face, to varying success. Sticks, mud, sand, rocks, and even leaves. He needed to maintain its attention even if it ends up with him getting hurt. If he was hurt that meant his clan mates can move in at the very least. If the opportunity presented itself, Seabreeze shot some claws out, but he never got too close. "COME ON! CAN'T CATCH ME!" The lionheart taunted.
[ D100: 90! ]
[ @Dakotaa - Pebblesplash ]
[ Sorry for the wait! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 30th, 2024, 07:37 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

PURRKS —> BEEFED UP T1
——————
| Mentions ———> @Seamrog |
| ROLLED A 41 |
——————

☘︎ Pebblesplash was targeted by the great beast, causing her to run like a headless chicken for a moment. Quite an embarrassing look, but it helped her avoid major damage. Deciding to share the spotlight, Pebblesplash helps Seabreeze distract the badger…

——————
Notes: Short post again!
——————
Old May 30th, 2024, 08:09 AM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Well, his first attack didn’t go so well, if it wasn’t for Deerspark attacking the badger’s ears, he'd be crowfood! After that completely failed, Duskleaf decided to try something different, still risky but not as dangerous as going for this thing’s claws. In fact this was a move he was going to teach Mousepaw at the next training session. He took a few steps back, then ran straight at the badger from the side, he lifted off the ground and extended his claws, hoping to get a good grip on this thing’s back, long enough to take out its remaining eye before it could throw him off. He knew this had to be quick, or else the element of surprise would be lost.

[Duskleaf rolls a 77!]

@Marigoldwhisper

My characters

Duskleaf, Snakefang, Sunburst, Uranium
Old May 30th, 2024, 04:57 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\23 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Deerspark was able to hold on for a good while before he felt his back slam onto the ground. He let out a soft grunt as he pulled himself back to his paws. Maybe if he'd just held on a little longer... Now wasn't the time for daydreaming though. The lengthy warrior zipped towards the badger, trying to ignore the painful sting in his paws noticing how mostly adrenaline is what kept him going. The animal was making quite a lot of noises, why not shut it up? Raising a brown paw, Deerspark aimed to claw the badger on the muzzle as well as attempting to twist his body around and flig sand onto their eyes.

Next up! @Dolomedes // Seabreeze

Deerspark rolled a 43!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!