Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:38 PM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 12:38 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:36 PM
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 12:35 PM
Creepingpaw Warrior Name...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:28 PM

Old September 16th, 2024, 07:35 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Leapingpaw padded over to the patrol group. It was late but it couldn't care less.

@alec @gs29513 tardy but you guys havent left yet so plop
Old September 17th, 2024, 04:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

With surprising gentleness the tip of the small molly's tail came to tap her younger golden brother's shoulder in response to his little headbud, idly listening to his blabber as he spoke swith mama, resurfacing something she had priorly considered - sort of, a family training session. She wanted to see all her siblings trained and well, and perhaps... Training together could help. But her thoughts were distracted by her mama's comforting nuzzle, an action she leaned into and returned with lightly closed eyes, taking in the scent that clung to her fur and keeping close as she could for however long mama allowed her to, listening to the comforting sound of her voice. She missed these moments. If only they could be more frequent.

Vibrant eyes watched as mama spoke to Bleedingpaw and Birdpaw, and her interactions with the elder and younger of her little siblings as each got a turn with their mother, before finally, she spoke to her again.
''We will.''
Sleepysunrise assured, giving her mama a last light bump of her forehead against her chest, as she often did in minute signs of affection meant only for mama, eyes trailing her as she gathered together her own patrol to leave.

By then, Quietpaw had made her appearance as well, and Sleepysunrise beckoned both the angrier and the quieter of her siblings closer with a light flick of her tail, mind switching back to the duty at paw as she began to head out.
''Let's go.''

[ @Morrigan @Poprock // @Rose @Rani - Bleeding and Lost mentions ]

Last edited by Estelle; September 17th, 2024 at 04:18 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 07:06 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Prompt and on time, if she could say so herself, Sleepysunrise liked that. Ensuring both Moonpaw and Quietpaw were still trailing behind or beside her, or ahead if they must, the youngest enforcer took the younger pair back inside camp and waved them goodbye with a lengthy silent glance and light wave of her tail before black and single white-tipped paw led her towards the deputy who had sent these patrols, head tilting slightly as she began her report.
''Border marked. Nothing amiss.''
Simple and to the point, there was little more to add beyond the formalities of information, unless Mistlewhisker had any specific question. Besides, her siblings had done well.

[ @Mica @Morrigan @Poprock ]

Old Yesterday, 07:28 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

HE/HIM • ENFORCER • 31M • SHADOWCLAN
"A large marbled tabby tom with large, tusk-like teeth."

---

The tom padded into camp, his patrolmates in tow, as he gently placed Yellowtwist's body at his feet by the Command Post. Gazing at Mistlewhisker with a solemn expression. "We found him out in the territory. He had been attacked by rats it seems. I couldn't leave his body out there alone."

Tuftedtusk kept his gaze firmly on the deputy, eyes betraying his sadness at losing a fellow enforcer. Even if he didn't know the yellow tom well, it was still a loss for the whole clan.

[ @wolfie @Lil'Ember @Tallstar @Mica ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; Yesterday at 08:09 AM.
Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
in order to make up for the time they lost both hunting and originally waiting on leapingpaw, rookfire set a brisk pace on the way back, arriving to mistlewhisker luckily not yet looking disappointed and, or, mad. the enforcer made a beeline for the deputy, uncaring if his patrolmates were behind him or already delivering their prey to the freshkill pile.
"we arrived at whispering wetlands to a whole bunch a' frogs, caught a few. windclan appears to be having the same issue but i didn' see any obvious trouble this increased frog population is, or could be, causin'. they should be a good source for prey in the near future, 'specially cuz the windclan patrol we saw were chasin' em over towards us..wherever theyre all comin' from." he rattled off after dropping the frogs that had remained uninjured between his fangs by their paws. whilst cool grey eyes remained trained on mistlewhisker, the enforcer lifted one paw to nudge one of the frogs that had slid a bit farther away than he intended back towards the pile of five and one frogs...man he really needed to find out what number comes after five..

following dismissal, rookfire gathered up his frogs again, consistently fighting the urge to frantically drag them to the side to not have to continue standing in front of mistelwhisker while doing so. ultimately, he managed to sort them back into a more or less comfortable carrying position without freaking out and hopefully looking more or less calm and confident from the outside. this would be a pretty silly thing to freak out about anyway, but honestly, he had had worse reactions to less before. with five and one frogs discarded onto the prey pile, the enforcer returned to whatever he had been doing before.

[ rook: 6 frogs, leapingpaw: 2frogs, shrewstep: 3frogs + maybe more?? ]

[ @Mica - mistle ; @gs29513 - shrewstep ; @Fish - leapingpaw ]

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE