Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Bean
Today 02:24 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by glitch
Today 02:20 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:57 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:54 PM

Old March 16th, 2024, 07:57 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Tansyjaw is her usual grumpy self and Springpaw has to deal with it :D (Private)

@vei (I'm sorry this took so long! I've left it set sort of in the past/Springpaw time, but we can change that if you want. Advance apologies for Tansy's general jerk-ness)
Tansyjaw didn't particularly want to do this. She didn't want to try and have a conversation with Springplight, one of their medicine cats, about what exactly had led to the sudden frequency of conversations she'd been having with Lioncrest. It wasn´t a crime to talk to clanmates, no. She even deigned to do so herself, on occasion. But Lioncrest wasn´t exactly the most social of cats and the last time he'd paid such particular attention to one it had, indeed, been borne of a deeper affection than mere clanmates or even friends. This bond, if it was one, wouldn't take the same direction as the first. The ages were far too disparate, and Springlight was of the medical persuasion. Thankfully. Tansyjaw didn't think she would have done too much as a warrior, though it was possible with proper training she would have been competent.

Regardless, a conversation needed to be had and she was fairly certain she couldn't rely on Springlight making the initial greeting. Despite being something of a leadership figure she had never impressed Tansyjaw as one to go around soliciting interactions with others. Not that that was a bad thing necessarily, Tansyjaw too was a fan of keeping unnecessary social interaction to a minimum, unless it was with her family. They had that in common, if nothing else. With the fortifying thought that Springlight would enjoy this conversation even less than she would (Tansyjaw had always adhered to the maxim of 'I'm not stuck with you, you're stuck with me' and didn't plan to stop now) she got up from her comfortable spot in the sun to approach the younger molly.

Springlight. Her address was direct and firm. It was not so much a greeting as a demand for recognition and full attention, regardless of how diverting whatever inane activity her conversation partner had been pursuing was. She had a lot of practice with commanding fools, after all. I hope you are well. There was little warm sentiment behind the statement, but as Thunderclan was currently the only clan with a full complement of leader, deputy and two medicine cats Springlight staying healthy did confer on them some sort of advantage. I wished to speak to you about Lioncrest. He is my grandson as you undoubtedly are aware or at least Springlight was now aware, and, if she hadn't been before, should be feeling a bit chastised as to her lack of knowledge about important clanmates. and I have noticed you conversing together. Is there a reason for this? A tad bit accusatory? Perhaps. But in Tansyjaw's mind completely warranted? Absolutely.

Last edited by gs29513; March 19th, 2024 at 07:24 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 05:34 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Tansyjaw is her usual grumpy self and Springpaw has to deal with it :D (Private)

SPRINGLIGHT
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons

Ever since her naming ceremony at the Starcave, Springlight wasn’t certain about how she would be able to succumb to the fact that she was now a full-fledged medicine cat. Smallsky’s words still reprimanded her brain, taunting her angrily as she had specifically told her that she was destined to fail; destined to not succeed with the circumstances of changing ThunderClan’s ways into a more positive one. Even if she had been around for a while, she still felt a nerve that would come before her at some point. A sigh escaped the molly, the calico glancing up towards the sun that barely enlightened itself through the dull, dreary clouds. She could take the time to give herself a moment to explore the territory and collect some herbs for the herb storage, or speak with one of her clan-mates. She wasn't certain which option she would prefer, but something along those lines seemed like something she would be bound to do. A quiet sigh slipped past her lips, her paws flexing against the ground as her thoughts trembled, only for her stance to be interrupted as Tansyjaw made her way over, making the calico make her gaze focus towards the elder, puzzlement tainting her expression. She wasn't certain that she spoke with the elder before, or ever, actually.

Her ears flicked as the elder addressed her, Springlight tilting her head respectfully towards the molly. “Tansyjaw… I see… that you… are doing well.” She meant it lightheartedly unless the elder saw it otherwise. Hopefully, that wouldn't be the case for either feline. Even if her own addressing towards the molly sounded more easygoing, it didn't mean that she didn't note how direct and firm her tone came off. Had she done something wrong to her? She wasn't fairly certain of anything that she had done that made the elder see any ill will of her. Or, that could just be her paranoia getting the best of her and she was just thinking otherwise. Her other set of words made her lips curl upwards into a small, yet brief smile, hiding away the exhaustion that briefly laced her features. “Well… I try… to keep… myself well… it’s my… duty to… serve my… clan after all.” She wasn't a quitter, nor was she a slacker. She hated doing nothing, and it made her feel as if she wasn't useful whenever it came to her not doing anything in particular. She should thank the molly for distracting her interior thoughts if she was being honest. It wasn't easy to get her off her mind whenever she had something that kept unconditionally bugging her.

Tansyjaw being Lioncrest’s grandfather wasn’t anything too special for the calico to take into note. It just meant that her mother’s mate bore more family members that she should take note of in the future. Besides, the molly in front of her reminded her a bit of Bumblestar, in terms of being straight to the point. Lioncrest wasn't much of anyone in whom she held any particular interest, other than the fact that he had helped train her some complex battle moves momentarily. She rolled her shoulders, glancing up toward the bright blue skies before giving out her reply. “Well… he came… to me… before I… earned my… name offering… me some… battle training… and I… gradually… accepted it… because he’s… my mother’s mate… and I… feel like… I should… get to… know him… better… and maybe… one day… call him… a dad.” She found herself internally cringing at the word, as the last cat into whom she poured her trust into that word left without a single word. She wasn't certain that Lioncrest would be like Foxstep, but she hoped he was the opposite of him.

[ @gs29513 ( aaaa so sorry for how late this was! due to school, it wasn’t easy to get to this <3 )]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 23rd, 2024 at 06:19 AM.