Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:53 AM
I wanna create an outsider...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 05:14 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 04:52 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Too many children training(Private)

@Tallstar @CloudlessEve @Marycat006
With the raptors about and no interest in trying to deal with them again after her and Honeypaw’s territory tour, Deadmoon was loath to take either one of her apprentices out on her own. She might have to at some point, Duckpaw had already caught her first rabbit and Honeypaw had no hunting training yet, but at the minute they would both be learning woodland hunting before anything else. That could be done together without holding either back, and under cover of trees as well.

But alas, hunting was not the only education she was required to provide, and in light of the vulture infestation and impending fight with Riverclan, both Honeypaw and Duckpaw needed to learn how to fight. Duckpaw had done some specialized move practice with Spottedpaw, back leap and play dead, but lacked the basic dodges and darts and swipes. Honeypaw knew nothing at all. And Vinepaw? Safety in numbers baby! Even if they wouldn’t be any help fighting a vulture if it attacked, four cats looked a lot less edible than one.

Coming to a stop and pleased to discover that her poor shoulder could finally handle a short trip, Deadmoon turned to address the trio. Alright! We’re going to work on basic fighting today! Don’t volunteer for a fight just yet, but if you end up in trouble you’ll have a chance to get out safely. Ideally they wouldn’t be taken along on any battle patrols, with Shadowclan and Thunderclan accompanying them she doubted there would be a grave need for bodies, but some apprentices were stupid enough to volunteer.

The first thing we’re going to practice is swiping. Claws sheathed they weren’t Shadowclan after all and first get a feel for aiming it in the air. Then, feel free to practice smacking various parts of me, as long as it’s not my left shoulder it won’t hurt. If they tried to poke her eye out she might have to revise that statement, but if they tried that she would also be within her rights to (gently) deck them. In case they needed an idea of what she expected, Deadmoon swung her good right paw through the air a few times, first slowly and then with greater force down and diagonally. This done she stood there as a training dummy of sorts, awaiting the barrage of likely very soft blows.
(For practice purposes, all apprentices can powerplay hitting Deadmoon within reason for the duration of the rp)

Last edited by gs29513; May 23rd, 2024 at 06:10 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 05:16 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Too many children training(Private)

Vinepaw 8 Moons,Anxious,Kind

Vinepaw followed deadmoon further into the territory he was eager to learn and get ahead he had a few hunting lessons along with his tunneling lesson but he has only has once instance of battle training and craved more with the current brew of war with RiverClan he wanted to be prepared and he knew this could be a good opportunity to get to know the other apprentices he desperately needed some friends.While he was thinking he was jolted from his thoughts at the demonstration desdmoon did of swiping he watched it closely and practiced . Once he felt a little more confident he struck dead moon on the flank due to his size he wasn’t sure if brute strength would be his strong suite however agility and speed that was more his forte
@gs29513

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 25th, 2024, 03:49 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
7 Moons
17/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

Fighting? Maybe she might be able to use these moves one day! She pawed the air a few times with no particular target at first. Then, attempting to surprise her mentor she aimed for their side, but was slightly off on her strike, not hitting the spot she wanted to. "Like that?" She knew she couldn't have hurt her mentor since her claws were in, but it still felt odd trying to fight a clanmates, especially her mentor.
Old May 31st, 2024, 11:30 AM

My Mood: Happy

Well, learning to fight sounded fun, and Duckpaw couldn't think of anything better than pretend-smacking her mentor. She bolted up to her and swatted at Deadmoons right shoulder. She was very conscious of making sure to hit the shoulder that wouldn't hurt Deadmoon. It wasnt a very hard smack, but it was something, even if her claws were sheathed. Duckpaw might not be amazing at fighting, but she would probably be alright at it. As long as she didn't make a fool of herself, it was probably going to end well.

@gs29513 @CloudlessEve @Tallstar
Old June 12th, 2024, 03:44 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(My apologies for the delay on this y'all!) @Marycat006 @CloudlessEve @Tallstar
Ow ow ow ow OW. Deadmoon was regretting her style of teaching, because even if they weren't particularly strong, the apprentices managed to land some half-decent blows. Some of their aim was either a bit poor or they were choosing strange places to hit her, but that was a problem for another day. If nothing else, they all had a basic idea of how to hit someone. They wouldn't die instantly. Hooray! With this out of the way they could move on to something a little more exciting. Deadmoon's personal least favorite move (because she was so susceptible to it) but one that Windclan cats in general tended to love. At least those with fully functional legs, like this lot.

Alright! Decent start! she mewed, taking a small step backwards and away from the paws. Next I want you to practice hit and runs. This is especially useful as a Windclan cat because we're generally faster than the other clans. Generally. Unless you were her. The least Windclan cat to ever Windclan. Back up a bit, and then charge at me, and then dodge to one side at the last moment. Ideally you'd hit me as you're going by, but if you don't think your aim is good enough for that you can try to smack my tail before I turn around. She'd turn a bit slowly for now, just to give them a chance. Vinepaw first, then Honeypaw, then Duckie. Duckpaw.